Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo (28368 Views)

BBNaija's Nina All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts / Genevieve Nnaji Is Super Cute In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by N0favors: 10:47am On Oct 18, 2018
MILF of life
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 18, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
Nigerian Veteran Actress and Movie Director, Genevieve Nnaji is a distinct and high taste fashion personality.

She looks effortlessly beautiful in this new photo she shared.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/genevieve-nnaji-is-all-shades-of-gorgeous.html

Ugly bitch girl angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by yomisley: 10:53am On Oct 18, 2018
is there a point she is not looking gorgous.. love her.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by princfred(m): 10:58am On Oct 18, 2018
It's not always easy for ladies when the man who once had a thing with them finally lands a big post she could have become more glamorous from if he had married them after they paid the "price". They feel cheap and used. Stormy Daniels vs Trump on my mind.

Now, though it shouldn't be so, when men look at her they see Atiku.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by sacx: 11:02am On Oct 18, 2018
Try and marry babe
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by Thugnificent(m): 11:05am On Oct 18, 2018
Forever young Genny

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by Splasshhh(f): 11:09am On Oct 18, 2018
grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by echinonso260(m): 11:10am On Oct 18, 2018
am in love with this diva ganny you no need pride price just say yes
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by lordm(m): 11:11am On Oct 18, 2018
wendixx:
She looks so Lovely. Ageless beauty.

Meanwhile..
Vacancy
Department: Information Systems and Technology
Title: Systems Support Technician

Duties
• Responsible for effective support provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure
• Provide technical support for clients both remotely and on site
• Conduct training for users
• Research on new products and services

Qualification:
Minimum BSc. Degree Computer Science, Computer engineering, Statistics, Information technology/systems or any other related courses.

Required Skills:
• Strong knowledge of computers and how they operate, which includes having a broad understanding of hardware and software, operating systems and basic computer programming.
• Familiarity with electronic equipment, Internet applications and security.
• Familiarity of Networking tools and network infrastructure
• knowledge of Linux Operating System
• Any IT related certification will be an added advantage

SEND YOUR CV TO contactus@thecodecsystems.com
I don't have knowledge of Linux, but am more than good at the others
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by SocialJustice: 11:11am On Oct 18, 2018
Our incoming illegitimate first lady.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by Davidchibex(m): 11:20am On Oct 18, 2018
Goddess
All we need is a ring on your finger.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by ladyn4real(f): 11:48am On Oct 18, 2018
beauty
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by engrjacuzzi: 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
if Atiku becomes president, this lady might just be the next Alakija of our time. I see her occupying a post in PDP government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by melodyogonna(m): 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
Youngest old woman

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by deygirl(f): 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2018
Always looking sweet Love you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by gonkin(m): 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
Akitu babe that year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I will one day put my throbbing dick inside this lady's nunu, as it will a privilage to fvck a nunu fvcked by the incoming president, atiku

You are the reason why all men are classified as stu.pid.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by Evagbosoria: 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I will one day put my throbbing dick inside this lady's nunu, as it will a privilage to fvck a nunu fvcked by the incoming president, atiku
Ode
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by introvertme: 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
meobizy:
I know very well she cries herself to sleep every night for not having a man of her own. It is easy to sleep around but having someone to call yours is the hardest part. It's the reason you don't see her doing all the feminist talk her frustrated peers engage in because she doesn't want to scare potential suitors when her fame already does.
Yes, and those pictures were posted so Atiku will remember her.

How someone was able to type this nonsense baffles me.

Chai
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by mamagee3(f): 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2018
Lovely!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by fenitufazo: 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2018
RENT,
LEASE,
BUY AND
SELL
Real Estate Property with confidence.
At POISE HOMES - Nigeria's Most Trusted online Real Estate Destination

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by Nigga679(m): 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
tokrizy:
go and marry madame.

I guess it won't be a bad idea if you will find her a husband, since it's ur duty to remind people when to marry. U will not mind ur business, don't know how her spinsterhood affect you. Busybody, nonsense!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by Nigga679(m): 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
Jesse25:

Ugly bitch girl angry

Eeyah! It pain you? Sorry, but it is not her fault that God have to embarrassed her with too many grace, mercy, beauty and love. She's way beautful, classy, brilliant, fashionista and rich beyond some bae you know pretty well.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by tokrizy: 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
Nigga679:

I guess it won't be a bad idea if you will find her a husband, since it's ur duty to remind people when to marry. U will not mind ur business, don't know how her spinsterhood affect you. Busybody, nonsense!

so why ur papa no mind him business?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by kobabe(m): 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2018
Atiku right now

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 19, 2018
Nigga679:

Eeyah! It pain you? Sorry, but it is not her fault that God have to embarrassed her with too many grace, mercy, beauty and love. She's way beautful, classy, brilliant, fashionista and rich beyond some bae you know pretty well.
Can't you see that she is now ugly, am talking morally you are taking money it show how shallow you are na money wan give her pikin and husband abi, she can't stay under a man because she can't be loyal am jolly sure that her problem.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by Olodo24: 6:54am On Oct 19, 2018
meobizy:
I know very well she cries herself to sleep every night for not having a man of her own. It is easy to sleep around but having someone to call yours is the hardest part. It's the reason you don't see her doing all the feminist talk her frustrated peers engage in because she doesn't want to scare potential suitors when her fame already does.
Yes, and those pictures were posted so Atiku will remember her.
your case is beyond me. you've chosen to remain senseless

(1) (2) (Reply)

Special Spesh Flaunts Thousands Of Dollars And Later Apologized / Fan Grateful For Being Publicly Disgraced By Rapper Nicki Minaj (Video) / Tuface Marries Annie Macaulay At A Private Registry Wedding In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.