Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Ghanaian Man Storms Bank With Mattress, Pillow & Bedsheet (Video) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ghanaian Man Storms Bank With Mattress, Pillow & Bedsheet (Video) (38378 Views)

Native Doctor Storms His Bank To Demand Access To His Money (pics/video) / Frustrated Man Storms Bank With Bed, Gas Cooker, Vows Not To Leave Till He..... / Man storms bank with mattress, pillow, over inability to withdraw money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Man Storms Bank With Mattress, Pillow & Bedsheet (Video) by Victorisoni3(m): 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
dingbang:
grin

Esteemed customers, why go through the stress of sleeping in the bank when you can perform your transactions at home through the first bank mobile app?

Please read my signature to know more, thanks
Then he collects the money cash from de phone abi
Re: Ghanaian Man Storms Bank With Mattress, Pillow & Bedsheet (Video) by dingbang(m): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
Victorisoni3:

Then he collects the money cash from de phone abi
withdrawals ain't the only transactions don in the bank bro, besides, the bank has agents in every vicinity where you can go to perform transactions. Cheers
Re: Ghanaian Man Storms Bank With Mattress, Pillow & Bedsheet (Video) by Collins0609(m): 12:05am On Oct 20, 2018
dingbang:
grin

Esteemed customers, why go through the stress of sleeping in the bank when you can perform your transactions at home through the first bank mobile app?

Please read my signature to know more, thanks
I can not activate my first bank mobile app. it keep sending OTP to the wrong number.my e-mail is collins0635@gmail.com. my no 07038230820
Re: Ghanaian Man Storms Bank With Mattress, Pillow & Bedsheet (Video) by dingbang(m): 4:39am On Oct 20, 2018
Collins0609:

I can not activate my first bank mobile app. it keep sending OTP to the wrong number.my e-mail is collins0635@gmail.com. my no 07038230820
ok pls call our direct head office line, 014485500, they will resolve it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Online Forex Trading Is A Fraud. My Findings / ATM Fee: CBN Lied To Us / Kingsway Ibadan: Before And After Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.