Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Man storms bank with mattress, pillow, over inability to withdraw money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man storms bank with mattress, pillow, over inability to withdraw money (426 Views)

Woman Sets Self, Rented Apartment On Fire Over Inability To Repay N70k Lapo’s De / Comfort James ‘Abducted’ Over Inability To Pay Back N21,000 Grooming Loan / Ghanaian Man Storms Bank With Mattress, Pillow & Bedsheet (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Man storms bank with mattress, pillow, over inability to withdraw money by queensera(f): 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2018
A Ghanaian man shocked the staff of UniCredit Apenkwa branch in the Accra, on Wednesday, when he showed up at the bank with his mattress, pillow, bedsheet, and other stuff to sleep inside the banking hall.
He claims he has been to the bank multiple times to withdraw his money but he keeps being told: “the server is down”. So yesterday, he stormed the bank to sleep there till he gets his money.
The banking sector of Ghana is currently undergoing serious challenges. Many banks have been closed down by the Bank of Ghana, while some have been consolidated. Panic withdrawing is also collapsing several banks.

WATCH VIDEO

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/10/man-storms-bank-with-mattress-pillow-over-inability-to-withdraw-money-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc mynd44
Cc Dominique

Re: Man storms bank with mattress, pillow, over inability to withdraw money by queensera(f): 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2018

Re: Man storms bank with mattress, pillow, over inability to withdraw money by SingleWahala(f): 7:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
grin..... Ghana my Ghana

Re: Man storms bank with mattress, pillow, over inability to withdraw money by jenniferlove(f): 7:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
cheesy
Re: Man storms bank with mattress, pillow, over inability to withdraw money by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
I no blame the guy o.

Na him know where shoe dey pinch am. Make dem pay am abeg.
Re: Man storms bank with mattress, pillow, over inability to withdraw money by NOC1(m): 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
Eyaaa liquidation on my mind remind me of hallmark bank
Re: Man storms bank with mattress, pillow, over inability to withdraw money by mumureloaded(m): 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
well that's Ghanaian street ruggedness but here in Nigeria, we strip naked and thy will will done without any server down. Did that shīt when I was in NYSC camp. I just came out from the bathroom and one sojo ( woman for that matter) came to my hostel and she was like, I give you guys 2mint to go for morning drill¿ as real street, I just removed my towel and did not bother to wear boxer, when she saw me unclad¿ mehn she walked out without coming back to enforce the 2min shīt. sometime in Africa, you need to do something stupid to prove a point....
Re: Man storms bank with mattress, pillow, over inability to withdraw money by Uyiii: 7:25pm On Oct 18, 2018
omoo see gruv, this is one of the best places to sleep in the world. Free air condition complemented with the smell of money, tell me why you nor go dream better dream.

ride on jaree my brada, nofin do youcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man storms bank with mattress, pillow, over inability to withdraw money by Richnero(m): 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2018
Lmao grin grin
Just when you thought you have seen it all.
Re: Man storms bank with mattress, pillow, over inability to withdraw money by lalasticlala(m): 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2018

(1)

Use Your Foreign Language Knowledge To Profit / 8 Tips To Become A Millionaire This Year / Clarification Needed Here Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.