Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Feeds Herself With Eba And Soup (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Feeds Herself With Eba And Soup (Photos) (49920 Views)

Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Looking Adorable In Christmas Pictures / Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Feeds Herself With Eba And Soup (Photos) by Andy95(m): 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
this doesnt look like davido'
s baby na
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Feeds Herself With Eba And Soup (Photos) by Malawian(m): 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
condralbedez:
why not ewedu n amala,
You want to damage her developing brain abi?
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Feeds Herself With Eba And Soup (Photos) by Ranchhoddas: 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
Na wa o...
Say pikin dey chop eba now na news for Nairaland!
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Feeds Herself With Eba And Soup (Photos) by Ranchhoddas: 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
Na wa o...
Say pikin dey chop eba now na news for Nairaland!
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Feeds Herself With Eba And Soup (Photos) by rashmond2007(m): 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
generationz:
abeg who knows any site.I can download movies

fzmoviez.net
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Feeds Herself With Eba And Soup (Photos) by adetes: 6:33pm On Oct 18, 2018
Nonsense post

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Feeds Herself With Eba And Soup (Photos) by ariesbull: 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
ugly baby

The soup is also ugly and plain
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Feeds Herself With Eba And Soup (Photos) by kinglyt: 7:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
ugly baby
people like you no suppose get pikin you are a bastard.
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Feeds Herself With Eba And Soup (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
BillgatesMaigad:
aww
She is so adorable.

Queenbelle

This could be our daughter, you need to let me put a ring on it.
are you serious?
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Feeds Herself With Eba And Soup (Photos) by yommygift15: 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
Most useless post have ever seen on nairaland
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Feeds Herself With Eba And Soup (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2018
generationz:
toxicwap.com
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Feeds Herself With Eba And Soup (Photos) by BillgatesMaigad(m): 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2018
QueenBelle:
are you serious?
I'm seriously serious dear.

I'm a huge kids guy, don't you love kids?
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Feeds Herself With Eba And Soup (Photos) by Spain007(m): 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
celebgistz:
Beautiful daughter of Davido, Hailey Adeleke was pictured feeding herself with eba and soup and it looks like she really enjoyed the food

See photos below;

Source: https://celebgistz.com/davidos-daughter-hailey-adeleke-feeds-herself-photos/

Upon d #30B...no meat nor fish...
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Feeds Herself With Eba And Soup (Photos) by Olowola2: 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
she ugly like your mother.........
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Feeds Herself With Eba And Soup (Photos) by dasparrow: 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
What are we suppose to do with this info? Don't toddlers eat everyday? Why is this news?
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Feeds Herself With Eba And Soup (Photos) by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2018
festusparkz419:
shame on you Chioma...so u cant feed a baby

which planent u dey?

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Feeds Herself With Eba And Soup (Photos) by odogwu190(m): 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
Nigeria done cast...Na news be dis now...
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Feeds Herself With Eba And Soup (Photos) by obalolaunited(m): 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
generationz:

Check my post at the top
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Feeds Herself With Eba And Soup (Photos) by Titau: 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2018
30billion Eba........hahhahahhaha
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Feeds Herself With Eba And Soup (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
Awesome cool
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Feeds Herself With Eba And Soup (Photos) by Iamnini: 11:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
ugly baby
You get problem o, how can you say this beautiful baby created by God is UGLY? U need help big time.
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Feeds Herself With Eba And Soup (Photos) by generationz(f): 9:21am On Oct 19, 2018
dancok:
toxicwap.com
I'm experience difficulty navigating through toxic WAP
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Feeds Herself With Eba And Soup (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
generationz:

I'm experience difficulty navigating through toxic WAP
u should see a movies section there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama / Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga / Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.