Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) (49931 Views)

Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley / Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial / Olayode Juliana, Brother And Parents - Mother & Father (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by officialwdhtv: 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2023
Video of MohBad’s Mother, Father and other family members at the court for Coroner’s inquest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxzkdUxhubA

The Coroner Inquest into the death of 27-year-old singer Ilerioluwa Aloba aka Mohbad, continued today October 25. A video of his dad, mum, wife and other family members arriving the court have been shared online.

The inquest which began on September 29 seeks to unravel the cause of death of the singer. Mohbad died in controversial circumstances on September 12.

#justice4Mohbad #wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cy06KNHJqGq/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by Treasure17(m): 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2023
Keep resting Imole.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by saasala(m): 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2023
Okay
Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by Chetas81(m): 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2023
Kessylite:
Hopefully justice will be served
CAN IT BE TRUE THAT ILERI WIFE KILLED ILERI AKA MOHBAD

12 Likes

Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by Makunahatata: 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2023
Rip Mohbad... Laslas nobody kill am, na just medical negligence. 😒

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by bookson(m): 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2023
There's a way that seems right to a man, but in the end thereof is ------

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by kemax11: 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2023
RIP my man! Like if u love imole

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by seyicodes(m): 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2023
Okay
Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by CJStarz: 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2023
I got too emotional to pen down my feelings 😭

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by phemmyfour: 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2023
Ki lo n fo loke

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by Urheadmaster(m): 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2023
tongue

Mobbad was killed because he betrayed Naira Marley according to some people tongue

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2023
He is more loved when he died

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by Exceed15: 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2023
Who are they taking to court?
Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by phemmyfour: 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2023
Chetas81:
CAN IT BE TRUE THAT ILERI WIFE KILLED ILERI AKA MOHBAD
can it be true that you cannot read

14 Likes

Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by phemmyfour: 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2023
Kessylite:
And what justice do you have in mind

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by Expensive2000(m): 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2023
The real killers will still go free while the innocent suffer for it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by bigdammyj: 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
Seen.
Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by Meti99(m): 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
Fss
Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by AfroBeatDiary: 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
It's so sad Nigeria happens to him so soon and he has to put his family through all these public attention in the full glare of the media with no possibility of ever gotten justice. I hope the truth prevail and his killer are found then brought to book.

I wish this happen very soon.

---------+++------------++++++----++++++++++++++++

Kindly subscribe to my channel https://www.youtube.com/africandiarytv I'm a farmer who is on a verge of setting up a regenerative farm model that is to be replicated in 346 rural communities in the Southern part of Nigeria especially with places with no civil or communal unrest.

I need to hit a 10,000 subscriber in 60 days to win a sponsorship deal with a firm this is willing to invest in this current model I'm working with, here is my project presentation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFVPkRW3p2E

Thanks.
Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by Crafteck1: 9:09pm On Oct 25, 2023
All ignorant people Don dey keep quiet after littany of wrong aqusation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by ShangTsung000: 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2023
Na Java phone dem use snap these pictures?
Nawao.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by MS2471: 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2023
Olorun ma je ka rogun ejo

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by LivingSage: 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2023
Was he shot dead or stabbed sad
Kessylite:

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by Kingosytex(m): 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2023
bookson:
There's a way that seems right to a man, but in the end thereof is ------

Except say you sef no go die or no person don ever die for una family cheesy
Your statement is out of place.
Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by phemmyfour: 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2023
LivingSage:
Was he shot dead or stabbed sad
You dey mind the Ignorant shouting "justice must be served"

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by Obakoolex(m): 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2023
The dead cannot defend himself undecided

So naira Marley and Sam Larry still dey detention all this while
Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by VEHINTOLAR: 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2023
Mohbad's mother or whatever she calls herself does not deserve all these attentions she's getting;a failure who should be ashamed of herself ! It was so convenient for her to abandon that boy at such a tender age but today,she wants to be seen as Mohbad's mother,idiot,reaping where she did not sow ! If anyone should be helped in that family,it is that poor father ! I hate that woman !

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) by Sholaco: 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2023
Are they now a celebrity on top of the death of Mohammed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman" / Nigerian Entertainers And Inter-Tribal Marriages ( Photos ) / These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.