Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

The Village,nairaland - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Village,nairaland (4107 Views)

Chioma The Village Girl (Episode 21) / Chioma The Village Girl (Episode 1) / My Village Prince And I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Village,nairaland by Deckline(m): 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2018
grin grin My farm too big be dat o.
Re: The Village,nairaland by shreder(m): 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2018
Deckline:
grin grin My farm too big be dat o.
My G don reach here,lol
Re: The Village,nairaland by Deckline(m): 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
shreder:
My G don reach here,lol
Baba,carry go... The story dey make sense.
Re: The Village,nairaland by shreder(m): 12:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
..With her,he wud tear her head of.For Rosy,she was lost in thot as dey pushed her to d king's court,first of,she lost NwaAmaikpe,den her fada,now her sista.She was abt goin crazy.She knew dis was her end.
PART 3
Explorer isnt an early riser but for d past few days he had to.His kingship dreams made im do so.At d corner of his raffia mat was a shinin machete,he picked it up,luked at it intently den went out.Few days ago,he was given an order by d king,he disobeyed.He lied to d oda's dat he wanted to kill Lalasticlala all by himsef but instead hide im on d outskirt of d evil forest.He needed a backbone for his ambitions.Lalasticlala was dat backbone.At a tym,he wud go wit lalasticlala to d village,tell d pipo abt d crimes of dat King,den forcefully take d throne.He knew per ancestory he cant assend d throne,it was a Gordion knot but lyk Alexander d great,if he cant loose it,he wud cut it wit a sword.Dis village nid to b cleansed of d many evils dis king has brought upon d land of Nairaland.He had anoda......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Village,nairaland by shreder(m): 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
ambition,marry Ishilove den execute Donkinno and chiefAzubuike.Gud tyn NwaAmaikpe was out of d picture.He met Lalasticlala just where he tied im up,he had prayed dat no evil spirit or animal eat im up.

Explorer:Gud mornin,Lalasticlala

Lalasticlala:Explorer Kill me or let me go.Death is beta dan empty stomach

Explorer:U deserve death for all ur attrocities but for now I nid u

Lalasticlala:Wat?

Explorer:Dat u wanted to marry Damselposh ur own late daugthers bestfrnd,dat u are sarrki's godfada and u axed im to execute NwaAmaikpe b4 his sudden disappearance

Lalasticlala:Explorer,early mornin palmwine is ekwensu's favourite demon,wait,did u just call my daugther late?

Explorer:Yes I did,both of dem.I knw my news will sober u up.

Lalasticlalasadlaffs hysterically)U are jokin ryt?

Explorer:No am not.Early mornin "lalasticlala" is ekwensu's favourite demon.

Lalasticlalasadsurprisinly calm)Let me go,let me gooo!.

He attacked Explorer furiously.Explorer had to use his machete,he did and it landed on his head.
Re: The Village,nairaland by shreder(m): 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2018
Roll back to three days and Rosy15 was abt to b executed.Lately she has been tinkin alot and her eyes showed nites spent witout peace of mind.Today was d day of judgement.Rocktation was at a corner tryin to get d gods to speak abt d execution.If he came out wit a message frm d gods difrent frm d king,den any judgement wud be recinded.Obviously he wasnt goin to do dat.D king was sitted on his throne wit his queen,Pocohantas who a lot lately hv becum SokoDobo's tool of joy just lyk she was to NwaAmaikpe.She was d only daugther of Deckline,only child too.Pipo accused Deckline of being a weaklin for not hvin a son,dey said he was as weak as his farmland.Dat all changed wen she grew up into a beatiful but premiscous gal.She was d most beautiful untill Tamarapretty displaced her.All men either congratulated her fada either for her beauty or for d service she had rendered to dem.Dey sympatised wit im behind his back becus he was d only one missin out on d fun since he was her fada.As per d strange lines of fate....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Village,nairaland by Donkinno: 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
Shreder, i neva read am, but from pple comments, i know say he go madt gan
Nice one, Oga Shreder
Re: The Village,nairaland by shreder(m): 9:42am On Oct 23, 2018
Donkinno:
Shreder, i neva read am, but from pple comments, i know say he go madt gan
Nice one, Oga Shreder
Tnks
Re: The Village,nairaland by shreder(m): 9:57am On Oct 23, 2018
Pocohantas ended up wit d king.As usual,witout thot or much ardo,King Seun placed a death sentence on Rosy15 much to d displeasure of Explorer who knew it was goin to upset Lalasticlala.Divepen1,one of d weakest palace guards was d one to carry Rosy15 to her place of execution.Dis same Divepen1 dat ran away frm d palace simply bcus he heard Twitterians was plannin an attack on d palace.Rumour had it dat his moda slept wit more dan one man b4 his birth and d sperm mixed up to produce im,all big and muscular but very cowardly.

Now lets go back to d present,As Explorer was goin back to his house,he felt dat strange air lyk sumone was watchin im.He toke sum few steps bein a smart warrior,timed imsef den turned arnd and vwola!,standin ryt infront of im was 6'7 IamAirforce1.

Explorer:Gudmornin broda of my sista

IamAirforce1:Dont give me dat,u are d head warrior lyk mysef,hw can u b tinkin of such abt ur king?

Explorer:Tinkin of wat?

IamAirforce1:I hv been doggin ur footsteps,since d day u claimed u executed...
Re: The Village,nairaland by shreder(m): 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2018
..Lalasticlala,I heard all wat u said to im before killin im

Explorers:Dont b foolish,I knw u hv d same ambition as mine

IamAirforce1:I do,take my side and I will make u second in command

Explorers:Second in command?!,I rather take ur lyf!

Explorers was almost as tall as IamAirforce1 but shorter and bulky.His weight paved d way for his victory as he attacked IamAirforce1 wit one of his fist,d oda hand holdin d machete,IamAirforce1 caught his hand but cudnt get im off his feet and neva lived again to tell why,as a machete landed on im.He spent d last minute of his life wonderin hw Rocktation charms against attacks failed im.For Explorers,he wasnt really happi abt d two deaths,two deaths in one day wit one machete.His ambition was gettin tins messy,besides he just killed a frnd But no retreat now for im,he pondered as he cleaned his machete on d grasses by d road syd.Notin was stoppin im,not evn d gods.He was goin to b king no matter wat.

PART FOUR

BOUNDARY BTWN NAIRALAND AND TWITTER
Sarrki has done wat..
Re: The Village,nairaland by Wadewaltz(m): 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2018
Lol smiley,Rocktation d fake dibia,dis story is becumin tragic little by little,kwantinue Shreder,am learnin sum lessons frm it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Village,nairaland by shreder(m): 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
Lalasticlala told im almost perfectly.Almost though bcus he was yet to kill NwaAmaikpe bcus his friend seems to be goin soft on d fool.He wud plead wit im to spare NwaAmaikpe's lyf a little longa so he can listen to im preach his stupid messages and call imsef d angel of d ugly truth.He might be an angel but he had no wings to escape death cumin on im soon.
"Today is his last,no more pleadin" Sarrki said to imsef as he was sharpenin his machete.He thot abt his fada,SarkinYarki and his broda BruncleZuma.Dey both rejected im d day he declared his interest in servin d bloodthirsty deity,BUHARI.Dey even tagged im a zombie and called im d forbidden name,BMC but he was glad bearin it all.Sumtyms he felt his fada and broda were greedy becus dey didnt chide im wen he stole,infact dey accepted d stolen goods and made merry wit dem but wen he chose to becum a BMC so his operation can b smoother,dey ditched im.Well he killed dem already,now dey can go and b wit dier deity ATIKU and fynd peace in his....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Village,nairaland by shreder(m): 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2018
Presence,he also thot of Fucksterisback,d one who dragged im into d line of robbery years ago,dere was a tym he asked im to go steal frm Chrisley and Just2day so he can prove imsef.He didnt just prove imsef,he killed dem both.Fucksterisback was so impressed dat he immediately took im to meet Lalasticlala,dier boss.Later,Lalasticlala was to ask im to kill fucksterisback becus he was actin suspicious.
He stood,stretched his hand outwide for his machete to meet d blzin sun.It was shiny,suitable for killin not farmwork.He turned arnd and entered d raffia hut he built in a shabby way to just house dem untill d job was done.Inside, was busy listenin to d ever talkin fool.

SARRKI:It is tym to die,fool,no more talkin and pleadin

He jacked NwaAmaikpe up frm his feet and was tryin to shove him outsyd,wen he received a push frm behind,who cud dat be?,who else oda dan his close frnd,

:Let im go,we are talkin abt Tamarapretty,he is closer to her sista Rosay15

Sarrki:Hw dare u?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Village,nairaland by shreder(m): 9:56am On Oct 30, 2018
Sarrki:I am ur leader rememba,u dare lay ur hands on me cus of dis talkative,Dis is ur tym to die

He lifted up his machete to slay Mannnabbqgrills but was quick enuf to grab a stick he sharpened frm yday for fishin and huntin and soon enuff stabbed his bestie which made Sarrki squirm and throw his machete into d air instinctively out of d pain.

:To Buhari u serve,to im u shall...

He was abt to complete his statement wen Sarrki's machete sliced through his neck courtesy of NwaAmaikpe.He wasnt goin to stay alive longer but he was alive to hear NwaAmaikpe use slurrs against d deity Buhari and his followers d BMCs and Zombies

BACK AT THE VILLAGE

The news of a possible invasion of d once-strong,mighty Nairaland was spreadin lyk wild fire.Most pipo accepted it as just a rumour and evn accused SokoDobo d storyteller of spreadin d rumours.For once,he wasnt guilty.Not dat he wasnt guilty of spreadin d news but d news wasnt fake or any gossip,it was real.Hw cum e knew?,Go figure!......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Village,nairaland by Wadewaltz(m): 9:33am On Nov 06, 2018
No new update ??
Re: The Village,nairaland by shreder(m): 9:36am On Nov 06, 2018
Wadewaltz:
No new update ??
I thot no one was readin again
Re: The Village,nairaland by shreder(m): 9:53am On Nov 06, 2018
Explorers was edgin eva closer to success.He has been able to convince d village warriors to his syd And d king kept losin popularity evryday.Tmrw he was goin to end d king,

Explorers:*to imsef* Tmrw,u mit waste all d tym cumin but u must surely arrive.

He flashed back to just few minutes ago wen he gave Pocohantas d potion frm Rocktation to put in d king's food.He was beginnin to admire Pocohantas too,probably he was goin to take her as second wife but not first as dat wud raise suspicions besyd his mind is already set on Ishilove.He already had his cabinet ready,LuciferYahweh was goin to b his adviser while LuciferKristi his chief warrior.All he needed was tmrw.

AT THE KING'S PALACE

Pocohantas:*to hersef*Why am I gettin muscle cramp at my chest now??,Am sure I can do dis,a new firewood in my fire wud b sumtin to luk forward to,all I nid is just tmrw.Let me check if it is tym to set up his table

She glides gracefully towards d back of d palace where meals were made.Her movement has always been dis.....
Re: The Village,nairaland by chrisley(m): 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
shreder:
Presence,he also thot of Fucksterisback,d one who dragged im into d line of robbery years ago,dere was a tym he asked im to go steal frm Chrisley and Just2day so he can prove imsef.He didnt just prove imsef,he killed dem both.Fucksterisback was so impressed dat he immediately took im to meet Lalasticlala,dier boss.Later,Lalasticlala was to ask im to kill fucksterisback becus he was actin suspicious.
He stood,stretched his hand outwide for his machete to meet d blzin sun.It was shiny,suitable for killin not farmwork.He turned arnd and entered d raffia hut he built in a shabby way to just house dem untill d job was done.Inside, was busy listenin to d ever talkin fool.

SARRKI:It is tym to die,fool,no more talkin and pleadin

He jacked NwaAmaikpe up frm his feet and was tryin to shove him outsyd,wen he received a push frm behind,who cud dat be?,who else oda dan his close frnd,

:Let im go,we are talkin abt Tamarapretty,he is closer to her sista Rosay15

Sarrki:Hw dare u?

Shreder nice concept you've got.. It takes a seasoned nairalander to be able to come up with this

I'm still wondering why you portrayed NwaAmaikpe and as buddies in your setting.. quite ironic I must say

But your tale won't be complete without infusing popular nairalanders like naptu2 and tonyebarcanista in the plot

Your concept is lit.. keep the flame

Following

1 Like

Re: The Village,nairaland by shreder(m): 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
chrisley:

Shreder nice concept you've got.. It takes a seasoned nairalander to be able to come up with this

I'm still wonder why you portrayed NwaAmaikpe and as buddies in your setting.. quite ironic I must say

But your tale won't be complete without infusing popular nairalanders like naptu2 and tonyebarcanista in the plot

Your concept is lit.. keep the flame

Following
Wit tym dey wud b infused,jus kip on readin.Tnks
Re: The Village,nairaland by shreder(m): 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
..Graceful.She made her way towards d smoked-filled backyard of d King's court to meet Highqueen starin at notin obviously lost

Pocohantas:Dis girl always driftin off!,Face wat u are doin before I order d guards to sacrifice u to d deity Buhari!

Highqueen:Sori my Queen

Pocohantas:Is d food ready

Highqueen:Yes,my queen

Pocohantas:I want to serve my husbands food,leave

Highqueen:Yes my queen

As soon as Highqueen was out of sight,Pocohantas took a peek to see if she was still arnd,pleased,she returned to d food and removed d poison frm her wrapper.

AT D KING'S ROOM
As custom demands,Pocohantas knelt down wen givin d food to d king,her husband.He noticed dat it was unusual of her to serve im and wasn't all dat hapi bcus he already prepared himsef for d usual secret romp wit Highqueen evry evenin lyk dis.He was too disappointed to speak,he just received d food,wit a gesture,asked Pocohantas to leave and ate in silence.At nite,he died in silence!.

D so-called rumours of d invasion frm Twitterians,sadly....
Re: The Village,nairaland by shreder(m): 11:06am On Nov 26, 2018
happened.For Explorers,it was a nightmare.All his plans came crashin down and worse,he finds himsef in shackles in anoda land as a prisoner.What happened was dis...

The King died,no NwaAmaikpe or anyone to stop im just for d dibia,Rocktation to pronounce im king along wit d kingmakers Lefulefu and Olodo24.Lalasticlala was a kingmaker up untill his death.The dibia was easy to fling to his side same wit Olodo24 and as d custom demanded,more dan half of d kingmakers already accepted Explorers so lefulefu had to accept due to simple majority-wins-d-vote.The night before d coronation,the dibia demanded human sacrifice to bribe d gods,that didnt stop Explorers.He called the son of IamAirforce1,Naptu2 to his hut.The boy bein yung,wit d view of Explorers as an uncle,a gud frend of his late fada,he had notin in mind wen he went dere.

Naptu2:Gud evenin,Uncle

Explorers: *offers im a seat* Naptu2,u hv grown to d age wen u are expected to b a man.Dis tin am doin now is suppose to b done by ur fada,I see u clingin too..
Re: The Village,nairaland by shreder(m): 11:35am On Nov 29, 2018
Much to ur moda,men dont act dat way *takes a pause*,dis moment I want u to prove ursef as a man,ur first test is to drink dis potent wine witout remainin a drop lyk u want Italianwine to b workin d whole day.

Naptu2:*rising up*I will,uncle Am a man,I can defeat all my....

Explorers:Dont give me dat,just prove it

And foolishly he emptied d calabash.Naptu2 was a troublesome kid,very stubborn.He wud go into pipo's farm and uproot deir immature yams and cassava,he bullied his mates,no tanks to d strength inherited frm his fada.While his fada was alive,wen eva He punished Naptu2,it was lyk d sound of palmtrees fallin at once,d whole village wudn't rest untill he was pacified.Now he was losin consciousness .He felt drowsy and headtight.Finally he fell asleep.Not sumone to waste tym Explorers quickly seperated d head from d body.He wrapped d head round wit a sack den called his longtime slave,Tonyebarcanista.Tonyabarcanista had already been breifed by his master abt wat he was abt to do.Tonyebarcanista was
Re: The Village,nairaland by Wadewaltz(m): 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2018
No wori OP u must win dat november 5k
Re: The Village,nairaland by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2018
shreder:
Much to ur moda,men dont act dat way *takes a pause*,dis moment I want u to prove ursef as a man,ur first test is to drink dis potent wine witout remainin a drop lyk u want Italianwine to b workin d whole day.

Naptu2:*rising up*I will,uncle Am a man,I can defeat all my....

Explorers:Dont give me dat,just prove it

And foolishly he emptied d calabash.Naptu2 was a troublesome kid,very stubborn.He wud go into pipo's farm and uproot deir immature yams and cassava,he bullied his mates,no tanks to d strength inherited frm his fada.While his fada was alive,wen eva He punished Naptu2,it was lyk d sound of palmtrees fallin at once,d whole village wudn't rest untill he was pacified.Now he was losin consciousness .He felt drowsy and headtight.Finally he fell asleep.Not sumone to waste tym Explorers quickly seperated d head from d body. He wrapped d head round wit a sack den called his longtime slave,Tonyebarcanista.Tonyabarcanista had already been breifed by his master abt wat he was abt to do.Tonyebarcanista was

Re: The Village,nairaland by Wadewaltz(m): 10:06am On Nov 30, 2018
Good for notin writer and his Asaba storyline
Re: The Village,nairaland by shreder(m): 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
Wadewaltz:
Good for notin writer and his Asaba storyline
I dont hv ur tym
Re: The Village,nairaland by Wadewaltz(m): 10:08am On Dec 04, 2018
Wadewaltz:
Before u praise dis lame story ask ursef "if it was shown on T.V will my butt still cling to d couch?".Hell no!.Y'all readin dis cus dere is no electricity at home to watch a good movie.I would be starting a story soon so u can see how a story is written.Silver1996 take note.NwaAmaikpe take note.Mavikizolo2020 take note.SokoDobo take note.Infant take note.Shreder take note.
Re: The Village,nairaland by shreder(m): 9:58am On Dec 08, 2018
to take the head to Rocktation.He didnt get there.On his way,he was intercepted by Soldiers from Twitter and was chained.

The next day which was the coronation,all was gathered waitin for d dibia to pronounce the one specially chosen by the gods.Surprisingly Rocktation was nowhere to b found.Suspicions of the pipo was that Explorers was goin to b named king and dat was a dreadful prospect to dem.All knew dat Explorers was iron and tight fisted.He never gives and never forgives,atleast the late King Seun was once a good king untill power,greed and unnecessary fear of losin the kingship to NwaAmaikpe eluded im.Explorers is alot diffrent,always angry,violent and bloodthirsty.The pipo if given a choice to vote wud rather have Nwodosis the most hated man or SIMPLYKUSH the mad,dirty imbexcile rule.They were all aprehensive and in suspense as they await d chiefpriest Most especially SokoDobo.Actually some pipo prayed he neva cums as they were convinced it was Explorers who was sittin unda the shade of BIGELE,......
Re: The Village,nairaland by shreder(m): 10:03am On Dec 08, 2018
Everyone pls like and comment
Re: The Village,nairaland by Wadewaltz(m): 10:06am On Dec 08, 2018
Good job but am still beta dan u
Re: The Village,nairaland by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
kiss
Re: The Village,nairaland by shreder(m): 9:16am On Dec 12, 2018
The ancestral tree,all coluorful and boastful with a calabash filled with palmwine infront of him.To Explorers before he would finish the palmine,Rocktation would be here and he would be King.Sundown,calabash empty and the apprehensiveness of the people has switched location,Not entirely but atleast now they are a little bit assured the dibia isnt coming.Explorers was the only one feelin Apprehensive now.He had the wrapper around his back already drenched with sweat not mindin the cool evenin breeze goin round under the cool shade of the tree.This same shade that Rocktation the dibia said could heal all infirmities,altho no one has received any healin from it,This same shade was the center for NwaAmaikpe,the crazy,lost and not-yet-found elder's teachings.This same shade that the calm,old Mavikolo2020,the oldest man in the land and the one who taught SokoDobo the incredibke act of storytellin untill he switched to both stories and gossipin,died unda.Upon his death,most pipo belived Rocktation's theory,not....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Last Day In School (complete story) / Joromi (A Yoruba Folktale) / The Housekeeper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.