Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Breaking... Gov Umahi Of Ebonyi State Rejects Atiku's Offer As His Southeast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking... Gov Umahi Of Ebonyi State Rejects Atiku's Offer As His Southeast (4376 Views)

PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader / Jigawa Receives 76 Almajiris From Gombe State, Rejects 7 / Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking... Gov Umahi Of Ebonyi State Rejects Atiku's Offer As His Southeast by izuch(m): 10:37am On Oct 18, 2018
Breaking...

Gov Umahi of Ebonyi state rejects Atiku's offer as his Southeast campaign coordinator.

When I said it that Umahi will never work for Atiku Abubakar as against president Buhari's reelection, some political neophytes called me all kinds of names not knowing that I know much about my governor than most of his cabinet members. I will never mind the amounts of unwarranted attacks being received from many quarters as a result of standing on the side of truth, fairness and justice. Never!

Gov Umahi during his EXCO 'S meeting yesterday told his followers that he will never work for Atiku Abubakar, that by December, the Christmas rice he is going to share to Ebonyians will be branded with the name and picture of President Buhari. That he (umahi) will never campaign for Atiku anywhere. And i asked ; why not with the name and picture of Atiku Abubakar, why that of President Buhari?

We have been saying this that Gov Umahi is under assignment to deliver Apc in Ebonyi and federal level as a prerequisite to getting a ministering position as a reward.

Now, the evidences are bound as he has made us to understand that he will not work for Atiku Abubakar.

Save this post and bring it on during Christmas time. It is time to know those who are deceiving the general public.

Thank you.

Chris Nnanna Ogba JP

Copied

9 Likes

Re: Breaking... Gov Umahi Of Ebonyi State Rejects Atiku's Offer As His Southeast by SolutionMee: 10:38am On Oct 18, 2018
cheesy
Will that stop us from getting ATIKUlated

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking... Gov Umahi Of Ebonyi State Rejects Atiku's Offer As His Southeast by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 18, 2018
No source? Such a topic will need source if not, just take down this thread.
Drunkard OP.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking... Gov Umahi Of Ebonyi State Rejects Atiku's Offer As His Southeast by Omololu001: 10:44am On Oct 18, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Will that stop us from getting ATIKUlated
It won't stop you from atikulatig, but buhari will have more than 40% of the vote in ebonyi state

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking... Gov Umahi Of Ebonyi State Rejects Atiku's Offer As His Southeast by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 10:44am On Oct 18, 2018
Op when you get the source,i will reply the news.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking... Gov Umahi Of Ebonyi State Rejects Atiku's Offer As His Southeast by dotcodotuk: 10:45am On Oct 18, 2018
izuch:
Breaking...

Gov Umahi of Ebonyi state rejects Atiku's offer as his Southeast campaign coordinator.

When I said it that Umahi will never work for Atiku Abubakar as against president Buhari's reelection, some political neophytes called me all kinds of names not knowing that I know much about my governor than most of his cabinet members. I will never mind the amounts of unwarranted attacks being received from many quarters as a result of standing on the side of truth, fairness and justice. Never!

Gov Umahi during his EXCO 'S meeting yesterday told his followers that he will never work for Atiku Abubakar, that by December, the Christmas rice he is going to share to Ebonyians will be branded with the name and picture of President Buhari. That he (umahi) will never campaign for Atiku anywhere. And i asked ; why not with the name and picture of Atiku Abubakar, why that of President Buhari?

We have been saying this that Gov Umahi is under assignment to deliver Apc in Ebonyi and federal level as a prerequisite to getting a ministering position as a reward.

Now, the evidences are bound as he has made us to understand that he will not work for Atiku Abubakar.

Save this post and bring it on during Christmas time. It is time to know those who are deceiving the general public.

Thank you.

Copied

These Atikulootors you see online, most dont have PVC , most are paid, most are not in Nigeria. Atiku will fail the next election woefully

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking... Gov Umahi Of Ebonyi State Rejects Atiku's Offer As His Southeast by dotcodotuk: 10:46am On Oct 18, 2018
Omololu001:
It won't stop you from atikulatig, but buhari will have more than 40% of the vote in ebonyi state

Gbam

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking... Gov Umahi Of Ebonyi State Rejects Atiku's Offer As His Southeast by WisdomFlakes: 10:48am On Oct 18, 2018
No sauce. This smells like fake news.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking... Gov Umahi Of Ebonyi State Rejects Atiku's Offer As His Southeast by quickberry2(m): 10:50am On Oct 18, 2018
In PMB we trust

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking... Gov Umahi Of Ebonyi State Rejects Atiku's Offer As His Southeast by daddytime(m): 10:54am On Oct 18, 2018
Umahi needs to be forthcoming on what's up. He's got a load to say I can imagine. Let's hope he'd tell what he is on about.
Re: Breaking... Gov Umahi Of Ebonyi State Rejects Atiku's Offer As His Southeast by Anambralstson: 10:57am On Oct 18, 2018
izuch:
Breaking...

Thank you.

Copied

Folks beware of fake news, this is the season of fake news and fake promises, seasonal liars are ready to start dishing out lies prepared by cook Lai Mooha grin grin to confuse gullible souls

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking... Gov Umahi Of Ebonyi State Rejects Atiku's Offer As His Southeast by seunmsg(m): 10:59am On Oct 18, 2018
This story sweet but e no get sauce . Put source and it will fly to front page within minutes.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking... Gov Umahi Of Ebonyi State Rejects Atiku's Offer As His Southeast by ogwanogwa: 11:01am On Oct 18, 2018
They've shifted from Ugwuanyi, now it's Dave. Don't u get tired with this ur fake news?

8 Likes

Re: Breaking... Gov Umahi Of Ebonyi State Rejects Atiku's Offer As His Southeast by Anambralstson: 11:04am On Oct 18, 2018
seunmsg:
This story sweet but e no get sauce . Put source and it will fly to front page within minutes.
Mr hypocr, sorry no sause, the news is cripple it can't walk talk more of flying to front page.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking... Gov Umahi Of Ebonyi State Rejects Atiku's Offer As His Southeast by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:05am On Oct 18, 2018
lalsticlala please close down this thread.Rule 8

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking... Gov Umahi Of Ebonyi State Rejects Atiku's Offer As His Southeast by ofeco: 11:09am On Oct 18, 2018
Omololu001:

It's not possible
Re: Breaking... Gov Umahi Of Ebonyi State Rejects Atiku's Offer As His Southeast by seunmsg(m): 11:10am On Oct 18, 2018
Anambralstson:

Mr hypocr, sorry no sause, the news is cripple it can't walk talk more of flying to front page.

It is just a matter of time. We will soon know whether the story is true or false.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking... Gov Umahi Of Ebonyi State Rejects Atiku's Offer As His Southeast by khinqberry(m): 11:14am On Oct 18, 2018
grin ah don't like dis news
Re: Breaking... Gov Umahi Of Ebonyi State Rejects Atiku's Offer As His Southeast by izuch(m): 11:18am On Oct 18, 2018
kingkakaone:

Drunkard OP.

Monkey you no see copied at the end? undecided
Re: Breaking... Gov Umahi Of Ebonyi State Rejects Atiku's Offer As His Southeast by greatdreamer(m): 11:32am On Oct 18, 2018
Umahi is a PDP member but he is Buhari ass licker, It is obvious even to a blind man that he will not work for the success of his party.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking... Gov Umahi Of Ebonyi State Rejects Atiku's Offer As His Southeast by murphyibiam15(m): 11:38am On Oct 18, 2018
Anambralstson:

Folks beware of fake news, this is the season of fake news and fake promises, seasonal liars are ready to start dishing out lies prepared by cook Lai Mooha grin grin to confuse gullible souls
100% fake news..same umahi has cleared himself what he actually meant, besides he wasn't even the only aggrieved one. why are people trying to weaken the SE for a failure like buhari..I just hope igbos can unite and move above this media propaganda

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking... Gov Umahi Of Ebonyi State Rejects Atiku's Offer As His Southeast by murphyibiam15(m): 11:44am On Oct 18, 2018
seunmsg:

It is just a matter of time. We will soon know whether the story is true or false.
afonja stop wishing...your divide tactics won't make us to retain that failure in Aso rock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking... Gov Umahi Of Ebonyi State Rejects Atiku's Offer As His Southeast by fergie001: 11:51am On Oct 18, 2018
kingkakaone:

Drunkard OP.
He stated the unbridled truth....honestly

It's confirmed.....Umahi is working for Buhari!
Ekweremadu,has mellowed down...but Umahi and Obiano are Buhari's henchmen in the East.....

1 Like

Re: Breaking... Gov Umahi Of Ebonyi State Rejects Atiku's Offer As His Southeast by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 18, 2018
izuch:

Monkey you no see copied at the end? undecided
Rats always want to be noticed. I've noticed u Mr rat, thanks for ur mention.
Re: Breaking... Gov Umahi Of Ebonyi State Rejects Atiku's Offer As His Southeast by kasheemawo(m): 11:56am On Oct 18, 2018
It is Biafra or death after Feb 2019
Re: Breaking... Gov Umahi Of Ebonyi State Rejects Atiku's Offer As His Southeast by bobbybrown007: 11:57am On Oct 18, 2018
izuch:
Breaking...

Thank you.

Chris Nnanna Ogba JP

Copied
if he like it or not he is just a one vote person, he can never tell the people what to do when it comes to voting at the federal level, so he should just forget it. He who is favoured is favoured already , its the people that is left to decided who they will vote for, thank you.
Re: Breaking... Gov Umahi Of Ebonyi State Rejects Atiku's Offer As His Southeast by Vixlot: 11:58am On Oct 18, 2018
cheesy

Re: Breaking... Gov Umahi Of Ebonyi State Rejects Atiku's Offer As His Southeast by izuch(m): 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2018
kingkakaone:

Rats always want to be noticed.
I've noticed u Mr rat, thanks for ur mention.

Kindly go fuk yourself, maggot grin
Re: Breaking... Gov Umahi Of Ebonyi State Rejects Atiku's Offer As His Southeast by NwaJozi: 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
Igbos wake reminds me of this music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpAUhw6q2k4

(1) (2) (Reply)

N4 Billion Fraud: EFCC Appeals High Court Ruling On Babangida Aliyu, Tanko Beji / Boarding Facilities For Almajiris Of The Northern Part Of Nigeria - Gej / First Lady Has Done It Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.