Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) (4334 Views)

Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) / Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? / Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by Prigidypogodo(f): 1:11pm On Feb 12
Even most African knows that Obi was the best candidate.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by Malroux: 1:15pm On Feb 12
Chai. My only pain is that Nigeria missed good opportunity to be in the league of developed countries. Peter Obi a lost opportunity but we the sane Nigerians believes it is never too late to rectify our massive mistake.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by AfonjaEkiti: 1:16pm On Feb 12
No light

No fuel

No good hospital

No Grammy

No president

No Afcon

No security

Madddd republic

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by Prigidypogodo(f): 1:23pm On Feb 12
AfonjaEkiti:
No light

No fuel

No good hospital

No Grammy

No president

No Afcon

No security

Madddd republic
and they're bantering other Africans

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by Vischy: 1:24pm On Feb 12
Malroux:
Chai. My only pain is that Nigeria missed good opportunity to be in the league of developed countries. Peter Obi a lost opportunity but we the sane Nigerians believes it is never too late to rectify our massive mistake.

Aswer ,we truly lost an opportunity with Peter Obi.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by Malroux: 1:25pm On Feb 12
Vischy:

Aswer ,we truly lost an opportunity with Peter Obi.
Nigerians are already regretting that missed opportunity. What a sad loss.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by kcprince: 1:27pm On Feb 12
Each day seems to bring new problems

2 Likes

Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by forgiveness: 1:34pm On Feb 12
Who is the good President? Peter Obi? Bhuhahahahaha! grin

They have been sold a big fat lie. grin

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 1:45pm On Feb 12
forgiveness:

don't bother your self, it's the Handy works of the GBAJUE'S...

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by paramakina202: 1:51pm On Feb 12
forgiveness:

They are not blindfolded with tribalism like you. They knows the most unqualified tinubu is president of Nigeria.

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by forgiveness: 2:00pm On Feb 12
paramakina202:

They are not blindfolded with tribalism like you. They knows the most unqualified tinubu is president of Nigeria.

Have dey been to Onitsha or Anambra state were Peter Obi governed? grin

They relied on propaganda from Elupeeee. grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by makemoneywbsite: 2:04pm On Feb 12
Prigidypogodo:

They also know he was rigged out. What I like about the man is that to him, power isn't do-or-die. The man just cares, cares for the masses, unlike a typical Nigerian politician.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by Chinaza06: 2:10pm On Feb 12
Normally everything is not meant for only them
Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:11pm On Feb 12
Prigidypogodo:

i hope OP wakes up well, Healing is urs soon... they KNOW GOOD THINGS we lost RI? but were their CITIZEN RECOGNIZED or NOMINATED? instead of crying on our loss, they can put hat ENERGY to be PRODUCTIVE TOO
whats GOOD for GOOSE is good fr GANDER!
Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by makemoneywbsite: 2:13pm On Feb 12
Malroux:
There is no chance of rectifying anything because the rot is deep. Mahmood would still rig for APC in 2023. The only chance at the moment is what everyone knows - a full revolution to cleanse the dirty system and support competent people as presidents. The country is going downhill since the days of Obasanjo and the reason is the dirty constitution that doesn't support competence but stupid quota that brings out the dregs of the society to rule. To uppend the system needs collective effort and this collective suffering may just do it since hunger doesn't know tribe nor religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by richie240: 2:13pm On Feb 12
If one takes time to dig into that tweet now, I won't be surprised if it's an 'enemy within' who posted it in d guise of a foreigner.

Prigidypogodo:

When u are done deceiving yourself let us know.
cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by 123yes(m): 2:21pm On Feb 12
Grammy is individual affair. Other countries are seeing what delusional youths have not seen in the choice of our president. Instead for them to stand for the evil few people done to this country by malipulating the results of our election. They are here on nairaland insulting people. My happiness today is that most of them are suffering together with their parents.
Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by Prigidypogodo(f): 2:33pm On Feb 12
richie240:
If one takes time to dig into that tweet now, I won't be surprised if it's an 'enemy within' who posted it in d guise of a foreigner.

cool
e pain am ooo
Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by richie240: 2:35pm On Feb 12
Bia nwoke, maka why??
cool
Prigidypogodo:
e pain am ooo

Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by Brenbentondiaz: 2:43pm On Feb 12
The lies ibbos love telling themselves.

5 Likes

Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by Blueace247(f): 2:46pm On Feb 12
Let them say!

Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by osuofia2(m): 2:46pm On Feb 12
Don't be surprised, a Nigerian is behind that message

1 Like

Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by Brenbentondiaz: 2:47pm On Feb 12
richie240:

cool

You don't need to dig deep. It's obvious. It's comical the magic pain is doing in the lives of those nuisances. So many of them are under Yoruba names, Hausa names etc to try to camo their pain. Some even use laughing emojis to try and hide their agony. It's hilarious to be honest.

5 Likes

Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by Melagros(m): 2:49pm On Feb 12
COMRADES, has bola ahmed tinubu started eating kola nut? He's beginning to have brown/stained teeth
I know that only weed smokers usually have that kind of teeth, what is wrong with our president? Somebody should tell me something, does he also smoke weed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by Astra101: 2:51pm On Feb 12
I saw one pic that got me six to the stomach. All our players carry basket gen heading towards generator republic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by Emmabyte: 3:05pm On Feb 12
Nigeria youths how did we get here
Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by Gadafii: 3:07pm On Feb 12
Fvck Grammy
Fvck afcon
Fvck tilinbu
Fvck apc
Fvck nepa
Fvck the fvckin heat
Fvck shetima
Fvck iwobi
Fvck the next person to comment after me
Fvk inflation
Fvck naira
Fvck helicopter that killed wigwe
Fvck my ex governor
Fvck y’all

Drops mic
Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by Obakoolex(m): 3:13pm On Feb 12
We all know that a yam legged fool is behind that account... always crying for the loss of everything.

Every other tribes are hungry but only them are billionaires grin

4 Likes

Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by francisbarrack(m): 3:29pm On Feb 12
AfonjaEkiti:
No light

No fuel

No good hospital

No Grammy

No president

No Afcon

No security

Madddd republic

No food
Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by paramakina202: 3:50pm On Feb 12
forgiveness:

Have dey been to Onitsha or Anambra state were Peter Obi governed? grin

They relied on propaganda from Elupeeee. grin

Is Onitsha or Anambra not better than your state? BTW, we are waiting for the builder of Lagos to start building Nigeria but all we are seeing is Tinubulation everywhere grin.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sss: Dokpesi Not Cleared Of Terrorism / Ex-governor Bola Tinubu To Float Airline Business[After Delivering SW To GEJ] / Bakassi Natives Sue Nigeria Over Cession To Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.