Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,319 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Listen|download Mp3: Joyner Lucas - I Love - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Listen|download Mp3: Joyner Lucas - I Love (2948 Views)

Album. Download Joyner Lucas ADHD Full 2020 / ALBUM: Joyner Lucas – ADHD | Zip File DOWNLOAD / Download MP3 Joyner Lucas - Litty Freestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Listen|download Mp3: Joyner Lucas - I Love by aceshugar04: 10:46am On Oct 18, 2018
Some people think that today’s rappers lack substance, that they only talk about how much money they’re making and how much drugs they’re doing. However, those people probably haven’t listened to Joyner Lucas. Today, the rapper took to Zane Lowe's Beats 1 show to premiere his new single "I Love," off his upcoming album ADHD. 

Though Joyner Lucas has been experiencing an undeniable sense of upward trajectory, the young rapper still feels like there are dues to be paid. "It's like I don't feel like I reached the place where I'm ready to actually drop an album, because I feel like an album is, you pulling all your stops. You know what I'm saying? That's your best," explains Lucas. "Once you get to that place where you can pull all the stops and make your album an absolute masterpiece the way that you've always pictured it, then I would consider that an album. This project is like, I'm still on the come up."

Download & Listen here.

CLICK HERE TO REDIRECT TO DOWNLOAD PAGE>>> https://twitter.com/ace57694708/status/1052686899725373441

(1) (Reply)

Artistes Who You Think Cant Sing. / AUDIO: Flex-b Ft. Lil Kesh – Announcement / Dammy Krane - Really Love You (prod. By Omo Akin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.