Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,819 members, 7,956,086 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:21 AM

Album. Download Joyner Lucas ADHD Full 2020 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Album. Download Joyner Lucas ADHD Full 2020 (4467 Views)

[direct Download] Black Eyed Peas Translation Full 2020 / ALBUM: Joyner Lucas – ADHD | Zip File DOWNLOAD / Download MP3 Joyner Lucas - Litty Freestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Album. Download Joyner Lucas ADHD Full 2020 by RubPerko: 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
Joyner Lucas ADHD Download working. Album direct zip 2020, release. ADHD is the debut studio album by American rapper Joyner Lucas. It was released on March 27, 2020.The album features guest appearances by Logic, Young Thug, Chris Brown, Timbaland, Fabolous, and King OSF.

Direct Download -
https://medium.com/@veragreentel/joyner-lucas-adhd-download-full-mp3-2020-bf8379a90b72

Outspoken rapper Joyner Lucas has finally released his highly anticipated album ADHD on Friday (March 27). Many firstdiscovered the Worcester, Massachusetts spitter because of his viral 2017 hit “I’m Not Racist,” and features alongside Eminem and Logic in the years that followed. After leaving his record deal and going independent, the delay is over and we’ve finally been blessed with his project.

It includes the single “Lotto,” which dropped earlier this month. Many of the songs on ADHD were released over the pasttwo years, however, including “I Love,” “Isis,” “Devil’s Work,” “Broke and Stupid,” “Revenge,” and “10 Bands.” From a look at the tracklist, there is still a lot of fresh material here including several skits.

ADHD is the follow up to 508-507-2209, which dropped back in 2017, and Angels & Demons, a project he released in collaboration with Chris Brown. Young Thug assists on the track “The War” and Fabolous and King OSF come through on “Still Can’t Love.” While the rapper admitted that Fab’s name was accidentally misspelled on the tracklist, Lucas blamed the error on guess what? Yup, his ADHD — pun fully intended.

The song, entitled "I Love", was released as the lead single from ADHD,[27] which was released on March 27, 2020. It was preceded by nine singles from October 2018 to March 2020, the time before release.

Artist: Joyner Lucas
Album: ADHD
Year: 2020
Genre: Hip-Hop
Quality: 320 kbps

Track list:
01. Screening Evaluation (Skit)
02. I Lied (Intro)
03. Isis (feat. Logic)
04. The War (feat. Young Thug)
05. Chris (Skit)
06. I Love
07. Devil’s Work
08. Lotto
09. Kevin (Skit)
10. Gold Mine
11. Finally (feat. Chris Brown)
12. 10 Bands (feat. Timbaland)
13. Revenge
14. Comprehensive Evaluation (Skit)
15. ADHD
16. Still Cant Love (feat. King Osf & Fabolous)
17. Will
18. Broke and Stupid

(1) (Reply)

How I Avoid The Fuji War- Remi Aluko / Meek Mill Feat Nicki Minaj On A New Track ” Bad For You" / Listen To Exclusive Naija Songs Making Waves In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.