Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo (19506 Views)

Olawepo Hashim: I Escaped Assasination Attempts And Driven Into Exile In 2007 / You Must Come For Debate, PDP Tells Buhari / Olawepo-hashim: I Was A Lonely Child Who Cheated Death 4 Times While Growing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by Darayola(m): 7:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
I wonder why they are all stylishly avoiding PYO. Okay, make PMB kuku travel go do checkup and make PYO the Acting President when they eventually fix the date for the debate.
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by Maket: 7:09pm On Oct 18, 2018
You want to disgrace our president ne
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by Abaasit4real(m): 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
Lol! This guy that didn’t win kwara governorship election in 2007 is here making noise, this guy won’t win local government come 2019.
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by ObaKlaz: 7:27pm On Oct 18, 2018
Omeokachie:
Osinbajo is just another 'spare tyre' like all V.P in the history of Nigeri' s democracy. Why debate with a man who is not the decision maker!

Buhari should tell Nigerians what he plans to do and not 'outsource' governance. Bulk stops at his desk.

If he cannot 'Atikulate' grin his plans, then it is best for him to step aside and handover to Osinbajo to run as the presidential candidate.

We don't want a dullard as president.

Simples! cheesy
''The BUCK stops at his table.''
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by BAZETU12: 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2018
U dey fear osibanjo
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2018
slivertongue:
Boss na one hand u go defeat GMB.
why debate wit an illiterate? why nt debate wit literate men like Osinbajo, Atiku, Obi
If PMB was able to debate with other aspirant during 2011 elections which was broadcasted on NN24, I see no reason why he can't now. Buhari isn't an illiterate. Give our president some respect
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2018
sureheaven:
Buhari doesn’t have ur time...

Tell Nigerians what u will do and how u will go about it if elected president in ur dreams one of these days.

Defeating Buhari in a debate adds nothing to ur pedigree and INEC wont because of that declare u winner.
The debate is were aspirant will discuss what they have for Nigerians. President Buhari excuse himself like Jonathan during the previous debates
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2018
Smile4daddy:
He dey fear Osibanjo na him papa mate he choose to debate with.
Were do you see vice president debating with other presidential aspirant? It is very rare to see that
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by bilms(m): 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2018
sad
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by enemyofprogress: 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
quickberry2:

Technically avoiding PYO grin grin grin
what do you know? Is he contesting for the post of President or VP? Mtcheeeeew
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by technicallyrich(m): 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
SaintLucia:
*Dr. Peter Obi coming to the North and the West to campaign?* *What an insult?*

I think we are making some progress, a few months ago Emeka would never have sent a unity campaign message like this. Thank God the emergence of Peter Obi as Vice Presidential candidate in the Zoo is beginning to change the narratives.

Unity of all the people of the country is good but when campaigns for election start in earnest, the candidates will move across parts of the country to canvass for votes. I wonder what Obi will tell the Northern people especially the Hausa and Nupe Muslim community why as a governor in Anambra he decided discriminate against them by demolishing their markets, like the Northern Goat dealers Market , Arewa Park , Arewa Onion Dealers Park etc

When he goes to Yoruba Land he will have to explain a similar action too at
Osogbo Park , Akure Park and Ilorin Park.

These parks at Bridge Head have been in existence since 1977 but he decided to demolish them in an attempt to force the non' indigenes ' surrender their businesses to indigenes.

As a popular and influential trader himself in Onitsha he instigated people not to lease or sell their land to non indigenes.

The Sultan Sa' ad Abubakar and Etsu Nupe together with the GOC 82 Division personally visited and pleaded with him to give them time to look for alternative places but he refused. The demolition of all their business structures and six Mosques were carried out. Many of them had to relocate back to the North.

A lot of the people of Yoruba community especially the Kola Nut dealers had to leave too.

There is another person who tried to intervene, a certain Minister of National Planning from North West. He was a deputy governor in CBN. One Yoruba Muslim cleric who leads prayer at Uga Street Mosque, Fegge area in Onitsha was in Mecca performing lesser Hajj and was in the same company with the then Minister of National Planning, he was complaining bitterly about the discriminative stand Obi was taking around that time especially to the Northern and Western people . Fortunately the Minister knows Obi very, he had to put a call across to him, he pleaded on him to tamper justice with mercy, he never did, it was alleged that he (Obi) went ahead to report him to GEJ. What he told the President, no body new but people reported that he instigated his sack from office and boasted about it later , saying : we are in charge, this is our time.

It will be hard selling Obi as a unifying factor not only to the North but even to the South West, we all will remember how he instigated hatred against Yoruba people by sensationalizing Fashola's innocent action when he repatriated beggars on the street of Lagos and handed them over to their state governments. There are more beggars of Northern origin in Lagos than there are from the South East, not a single Northern Governor accused Fashola of any discrimination or incited hatred against Yoruba people.

When you are in politics seeking public office, people will not look at the length of your CV, the schools you attended etc, they will be more concerned with your antecedents.

This is the time people will remind you about your past. Atiku and Obi's past are not lost in our memories. And the best place to remind them is the polling booths.

We are ready with our PVC.
i thought you proplr said that ss and se are different people.so how was it that when gej was in power peter obi an igbo man said it was there turn
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by Smile4daddy(m): 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
asuustrike1:

Were do you see vice president debating with other presidential aspirant? It is very rare to see that
Presidential aspirants who's dream will never come true.

Sorry bro our great president nor get time for that child's play.
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by sogodihno: 9:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
YOLO1:
But why is Buhari avoiding debate?

The same reason why Jonathan was not in presidential debate in 2011, se o lo stupid ni
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by BEDMON1900: 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2018
slivertongue:
Boss na one hand u go defeat GMB.
why debate wit an illiterate? why nt debate wit literate men like Osinbajo, Atiku, Obi
illiterate rulling the literate... where is your literacy
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by fx45(m): 10:43pm On Oct 18, 2018
Alexis11:
Hahaha..... Why are they all avoiding Osinbajo

grin
Why would a presidential aspirant debate with another aspirant's running mate? Are you guys naturally dense or what?

Why would Buhari not come out to debate?

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by quickberry2(m): 5:33am On Oct 19, 2018
enemyofprogress:

Go and ask ur parents what I know undecided undecided undecided
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by Oladipo1166(m): 7:29am On Oct 19, 2018
AnanseK:
And who is this Olawepo if I may ask?
Our next president Go2019
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by klimkid: 7:40am On Oct 19, 2018
Baba dey fear, why not debate with Osinabjo.
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 19, 2018
Smile4daddy:

Presidential aspirants who's dream will never come true.

Sorry bro our great president nor get time for that child's play.
If our president doesn't have time then he shouldn't be taken serious. If our president can't accept criticism then he should resign
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by bilms(m): 10:46am On Oct 19, 2018
lol
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by AnanseK(m): 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
Oladipo1166:

Our next president Go2019

Okay NRTWU.
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by enemyofprogress: 6:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
quickberry2:

Go and ask ur parents what I know undecided undecided undecided
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by bilms(m): 8:14am On Oct 20, 2018
I wonder o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa APC In Crisis Over Jonathan’s Influence On Transition Committee / Akpabio Is President's Preferred Candidate For Senate President – Ndume (Video) / Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.