Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo (19498 Views)

Olawepo Hashim: I Escaped Assasination Attempts And Driven Into Exile In 2007 / You Must Come For Debate, PDP Tells Buhari / Olawepo-hashim: I Was A Lonely Child Who Cheated Death 4 Times While Growing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by bilms(m): 10:58am On Oct 18, 2018
I’m ready for debate, says Olawepo-Hashim

ALLIANCE for New Nigeria (ANN) presidential candidate Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim said yesterday that he was ready for a presidential debate with President Muhammadu Buhari, ahead of next year’s election.

He said the President should participate in a live debate, where he will tender his stewardship.

Olawepo-Hashim told reporters in Lagos that Nigerians are warming up for the poll, adding that the exercise would determine the future progress and prosperity of the country.

He said: “I am ready for presidential debate with President Muhammadu Buhari and former Vice President Atiku Abubakar. I won’t debate with the vice-president, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo (SAN). My running mate, and not me, will debate with Osinbajo. I am a presidential candidate.”

The ANN/Alliance for Peoples Trust (APT) flagbearer, whose party is in alliance with other opposition parties, also said the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate will bring Nigeria backward, if elected as president.

He urged voters to decide between candidates, who will retard progress and a flag bearer whose leadership will give birth to a new Nigeria.

Olawepo-Hashim said the outcome of the 2019 poll will shock many people, stressing that Nigerians are prepared to take their destiny in their hand.

http://thenationonlineng.net/im-ready-for-debate-says-olawepo-hashim/

18 Likes

Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by baliyubla: 11:06am On Oct 18, 2018
Na waa oooo! Everyone wants to debate with the dullard, so they can roast him alive. The guy even went on and called bubu a Slowpoke.

200 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by slivertongue: 11:30am On Oct 18, 2018
Boss na one hand u go defeat GMB.
why debate wit an illiterate? why nt debate wit literate men like Osinbajo, Atiku, Obi

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by ngadaAwo: 11:46am On Oct 18, 2018
even my 10 years nephew will floor Buhari in any debate cheesy

Buhari's brain is full of cow dungs, fura d'nunu, bombs and burukutu

kiss the truth

cc
cilicmarin ngeneukwenu
sarrki
midolian
seunmsg
madridguy
passingshot
deomelo
Butterflyle0

113 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by quickberry2(m): 11:57am On Oct 18, 2018
bilms:
I’m ready for debate, says Olawepo-Hashim

ALLIANCE for New Nigeria (ANN) presidential candidate Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim said yesterday that he was ready for a presidential debate with President Muhammadu Buhari, ahead of next year’s election.

He said the President should participate in a live debate, where he will tender his stewardship.

Olawepo-Hashim told reporters in Lagos that Nigerians are warming up for the poll, adding that the exercise would determine the future progress and prosperity of the country.

He said: “I am ready for presidential debate with President Muhammadu Buhari and former Vice President Atiku Abubakar. I won’t debate with the vice-president, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo (SAN). My running mate, and not me, will debate with Osinbajo. I am a presidential candidate.”

The ANN/Alliance for Peoples Trust (APT) flagbearer, whose party is in alliance with other opposition parties, also said the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate will bring Nigeria backward, if elected as president.

He urged voters to decide between candidates, who will retard progress and a flag bearer whose leadership will give birth to a new Nigeria.

Olawepo-Hashim said the outcome of the 2019 poll will shock many people, stressing that Nigerians are prepared to take their destiny in their hand.

http://thenationonlineng.net/im-ready-for-debate-says-olawepo-hashim/

Technically avoiding PYO grin grin grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by bilms(m): 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2018
quickberry2:

VP for VP. President for President.

Hashim's VP will conveniently take on Osinbajo

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by bilms(m): 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2018
@gohashim2019

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by Omeokachie: 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2018
Osinbajo is just another 'spare tyre' like all V.P in the history of Nigeri' s democracy. Why debate with a man who is not the decision maker!

Buhari should tell Nigerians what he plans to do and not 'outsource' governance. Bulk stops at his desk.

If he cannot 'Atikulate' grin his plans, then it is best for him to step aside and handover to Osinbajo to run as the presidential candidate.

We don't want a dullard as president.

Simples! cheesy

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by hucienda: 5:59pm On Oct 18, 2018
chai .. grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by CyynthiaKiss(f): 5:59pm On Oct 18, 2018
Na fight buhari go use end the debate ..

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2018
grin grin cheesy grin
Laff wan tear my intestine.
Everybody dey use our olodo illiterate Buhari dey shine cheesy
Chaiiiii grin

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by speedyGonzales: 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
haha

How dare you challenge the lifeless to a debate. Can you challenge your ancestor to debate?

That is for alive people with functional brain like Atiku, Moghalu and Donald Duke that can actually answer question live.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wey the associations of cows dung eaters and sycophants, make person contact them make them come support me, such an insult to our illiterate president cannot stand.!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by YOLO1(m): 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
But why is Buhari avoiding debate?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by projectTopicsNg: 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
OK. Let see
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by israelmao(m): 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
Then expect TRANSMISSION.

7 Likes

Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by Whobedatte(m): 6:02pm On Oct 18, 2018
Una sha wan roast this man alive ba?

12 Likes

Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by sureheaven(m): 6:02pm On Oct 18, 2018
Buhari doesn’t have ur time...

Tell Nigerians what u will do and how u will go about it if elected president in ur dreams one of these days.

Defeating Buhari in a debate adds nothing to ur pedigree and INEC wont because of that declare u winner.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by Franzinni: 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
smart man.... He knows he can't win now but he wants to saturate the minds of Nigerians with his presence...

He wants to leave the green room and solidify his political footing

Kudos... But does his name sound like someone is sneezing

HAASHIMmmm!! '... Bless u

9 Likes

Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by gurunlocker: 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
Buhari can never attend any debate. Obviously he is not sound.
Since the answer won't be written for him in form of speech he is used to.

In the last 3 years, have you seen him attend Presidential live session?

9 Likes

Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by Smile4daddy(m): 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
He dey fear Osibanjo na him papa mate he choose to debate with.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by Koolking(m): 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
Political debate does not translate to good governance. Nobody cares about that mumbo jumbo anymore. You can choose the next church to entertain congregation with your debate.

It's time for action. Not talk, talk, talk
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
Dem sha wan embarrass Sir Lifeless

10 Likes

Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by sirvvy: 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
grin grin grin grin future impossible tense

7 Likes

Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by jchioma: 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
quickberry2:

PYO should debate with his vice. Shikena. grin

8 Likes

Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by PivotNigeria: 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
Lol
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by waleadex(m): 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
And this guy thinks that would make him become Nigeria's next President? Very funny dude...
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
Keep waiting
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by Alexis11: 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
Hahaha..... Why are they all avoiding Osinbajo

grin
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by Joybringer: 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
Abeg pity the old man

6 Likes

Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by aydought: 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
ngadaAwo:
even my 10 years nephew will floor Buhari in any debate cheesy

Buhari's brain is full of cow dungs, fura d'nunu, bombs and burukutu

kiss the truth

cc
cilicmarin ngeneukwenu
sarrki
midolian
seunmsg
madridguy
passingshot
deomelo
Butterflyle0

Haba, na wa President now, this is too much ooo. Not fair at all. That means we are all living in dungs with what you've said.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Poll: Fayemi, Olusola Know Fate Tomorrow / FCT Minister Wike Receives UAE Ambassador To Nigeria, Salem Saeed Al-Shamsi / N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.