Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,364 members, 7,957,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:38 AM

President Buhari's Administration In Pictures, Wailers Stay Away! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Administration In Pictures, Wailers Stay Away! (2963 Views)

Projects By Governor Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu (Pictures) / Ben Bruce Shades Buhari For Overthrowing Shagari's Administration In 1983 / Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Administration In Pictures, Wailers Stay Away! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2018
Idokojimmy:
A Russian Mi-35M attack helicopter; the kind acquired by the Nigerian Air Force in 2017. Assisted THE MILITARY TO PUSH BACK BOKO BOYS

How Silly can these people be.

Which country have you seen the military jets being used as adverts for politicians ?

APC has produced more morons than brilliant commentators.
Re: President Buhari's Administration In Pictures, Wailers Stay Away! by akpanoka: 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2018
second Niger Bridge over 60% completed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Administration In Pictures, Wailers Stay Away! by richeso: 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2018
this thread dey make me laff.
Re: President Buhari's Administration In Pictures, Wailers Stay Away! by JusticeSeeker: 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2018
Wailers will not want to see this.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Administration In Pictures, Wailers Stay Away! by Almaiga: 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
Buhari is a brand in the present Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Administration In Pictures, Wailers Stay Away! by ward90: 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2018
Paying Nigerian Airways Staffs entitlement is one of the greatest achievements of PMB, OBJ and GEJ would have gotten that credit but they ignored them.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Administration In Pictures, Wailers Stay Away! by luckyogor(m): 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
Some people's brain have been fried with sycophancy oil,so pls allow them to manifest more of their disease,2019 is 2019,when finally we are all going to be cured by taking the medication of Atikumycin and obi,no more muhari.
Re: President Buhari's Administration In Pictures, Wailers Stay Away! by Israelmossaic: 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
450MW Azura Independent Power Plant in Benin, Edo State

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Administration In Pictures, Wailers Stay Away! by Turantula(m): 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
Very nice thread, please somebody help me with the benue mass burial picture and that of the passengers waiting for nigeria air plane to arrive
cc: immhotep
Re: President Buhari's Administration In Pictures, Wailers Stay Away! by buhariguy(m): 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2018
Omeokachie:

IPOB getting you hot under the collar and losing the pseudo 'cool'? cheesy

According to your warped BMC logic, we should blame Osinbajo for the mess Buhari is currently making the country?

More pathetic is the fact that you equate a man spending private funds to Buhari who is spending government money after borrowing trillions of naira.

Can we compare Buhari a private citizen with 150 barren cows, and Atiku a private citizen with all the businesses you listed? grin

I give up on BMCs. Cognitive reasoning is now luxury for these folks.

Hang in there mate, help is on the way.
Atiku will rescue and rehabilitate y'all to give more purpose to life. cheesy
can we also compare the level of corruption btw buhari and thief atiku, how much both has received through corruption,
Only Intel corruption is enough to develop adamawa to be like Paris.
And you know thief atiku can be persecuted for that?.
Re: President Buhari's Administration In Pictures, Wailers Stay Away! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
Turantula:
Very nice thread, please somebody help me with the benue mass burial picture and that of the passengers waiting for nigeria air plane to arrive
cc:

cc lzaa jumpandpas eternaltruths orientation101

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Administration In Pictures, Wailers Stay Away! by forgiveness: 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2018
akpanoka:
Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport second runway

shocked shocked shocked shocked under the Otueke man pot holes were everywhere. angry Sai Buhari! grin
Re: President Buhari's Administration In Pictures, Wailers Stay Away! by mank1234(m): 10:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
Idokojimmy:
A Russian Mi-35M attack helicopter; the kind acquired by the Nigerian Air Force in 2017. Assisted THE MILITARY TO PUSH BACK BOKO BOYS

Hope it's not this same one that bombed IDP camp in error!
Re: President Buhari's Administration In Pictures, Wailers Stay Away! by mank1234(m): 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
forgiveness:

shocked shocked shocked shocked under the Otueke man pot holes were everywhere. angry Sai Buhari! grin

Unlike you, this statement lacks statistical backing.
What if I decide to say that some roads have actually developed potholes during his time.
Re: President Buhari's Administration In Pictures, Wailers Stay Away! by forgiveness: 10:53pm On Oct 18, 2018
mank1234:

Unlike you, this statement lacks statistical backing.
What if I decide to say that some roads have actually developed potholes during his time.

I know because some Kenya guys disgraced me in an argument with the pictures of pot holes on the runway in Abuja. wink
Re: President Buhari's Administration In Pictures, Wailers Stay Away! by Oblang(m): 11:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
Stopdkillins:
Unless you compare the killings in middle belt the slained soldiers and the Nigerian airways, then you are the wailer

Do u really want to compare? U will be shocked those killings in the middle belt have bin on for long..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2014/04/fulani-reign-terror-killing-spree-continues/amp/
Re: President Buhari's Administration In Pictures, Wailers Stay Away! by crimeboss: 12:07am On Oct 19, 2018
danduke85:
President Buhari has over the past three years performed above board, sticking to his campaign promises in the area of Anti-corruption, Diversification of the Economy, Security and so on. If you are a supporter of this laudable administration, share your thoughts in pictures.

What about corruption which is paramount in buhari's administration, let me remind u.
Mainagate -reinstated and given promotion.
Maikanti Barugate -swept billions of dollars under the carpet through fictitious contract scam.
NHIS Chairman Mr Yussuf -reinstated and case was closed.
Oil Subsidies -scam still ongoing.
There are more corruption than these under buhari and i strongly believe he must jailed for the rest of his life these malpractices, we av never seen such corruption but in the era of Abacha. #BUHARIMUSTJAILED2019
Re: President Buhari's Administration In Pictures, Wailers Stay Away! by crimeboss: 12:08am On Oct 19, 2018
danduke85:
President Buhari has over the past three years performed above board, sticking to his campaign promises in the area of Anti-corruption, Diversification of the Economy, Security and so on. If you are a supporter of this laudable administration, share your thoughts in pictures.

What about corruption which is paramount in buhari's administration, let me remind u.
Mainagate -reinstated and given promotion.
Maikanti Barugate -swept billions of dollars under the carpet through fictitious contract scam.
NHIS Chairman Mr Yussuf -reinstated and case was closed.
Oil Subsidies -scam still ongoing.
There are more corruption than these under buhari and i strongly believe he must jailed for the rest of his life these malpractices, we av never seen such corruption but in the era of Abacha. #BUHARIMUSTBEJAILED2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

COZA: How Prophet T.B Joshua Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years, Raped Me / Igboyahooboys Trending On Twiter / We Stand On Our Call On Igbo To Leave Nigeria If… —Northern Elders Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.