Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,600 members, 7,827,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Looking To Buy A Car And Need Some Advice. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Looking To Buy A Car And Need Some Advice. (873 Views)

When Did You Buy Your First Car And How Much Was It? / Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes / Sex In The Car And Its Consequences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking To Buy A Car And Need Some Advice. by edundayo(m): 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
Looking to buy a car and need some advice. Budget is 900k max. Thanks
Re: Looking To Buy A Car And Need Some Advice. by TPound(m): 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2018
Can you whatsapp me on 08029898808? I'd appreciate it... And if you cant,yiu can drop your number
Re: Looking To Buy A Car And Need Some Advice. by bamise10: 1:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
can you go to carsbazr.ng and search for your choice car and your budget. The company boast of lot of cars garage in lagos,portharcourt and abuja in which they sell, they also buy used cars too. There is also an upcoming auction this saturday if you are interested. You can do well to chat up with me on whatsapp 08120571346.
Re: Looking To Buy A Car And Need Some Advice. by edundayo(m): 3:57am On Oct 19, 2018
Thanks, for your reply, I will get through to you guys

(1) (Reply)

How Evaporative Emissisio System Work On All Cars / 6 Ways To Make Your Car More Comfortable / The Future Of Delivery Services? See What Fedex Is Doing With Bots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.