Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,233 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Ojelade Islamiyat: Best Graduating Student At Convocation Of Polytechnic Ilaro - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ojelade Islamiyat: Best Graduating Student At Convocation Of Polytechnic Ilaro (21089 Views)

Dominican University, Ibadan Pro Chancellor, Peter Obi At Convocation Ceremony / Islamiyat Ojelade Got 7 PhD Scholarships In 7 Universities In USA With HND / Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojelade Islamiyat: Best Graduating Student At Convocation Of Polytechnic Ilaro by Opinionated: 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2018

23-year-old graduand, Ojelade Islamiyat Adenike emerged as the overall best graduating student at the just concluded 18th convocation ceremony of The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro, Ogun State.

With an outstanding CGPA of 3.89 the graduate of Science Laboratory Technology (SLT), Islamiyat whose parents are petty traders and native of Ibese town in Yewa North Local Government Area of Ogun State, proved that education for the girl child is not a waste but a worthy investment that is assured of deserving victory and commendation.

The Rector, Arc. Olusegun Aluko in his welcome address stated that, the graduands are the 35th set of the institution numbering 3,028 both at National and Higher National Diplomas (ND and HND), out of which 171 made distinction, 965 upper credit, 1,394 lower credit and 498 made pass.

In his words, ‘‘Out of these graduands, one of them stands tall as the overall best student. She is Ojelade Islamiyat Adenike (HND graduate of SLT Department, Biochemistry option)’’. He went on to state that, ‘‘This is one of the shining lights of the future and it is our belief that she, like all our graduates would be good ambassadors of this great institution wherever they find themselves. We are sending you out as problem solvers and solution initiators. We expect you to take up the courage to apply the knowledge and skills you have acquired as nothing can be done in life without courage’’.

The Rector added, ‘’this occasion marks the beginning of another endeavour in your life. It is the foundation upon which you have to build the edifice of your career. We do not pretend to have given you a career, but we assert seriously and positively with maximum force at our command that we have given you solid foundation conditioned to weather all storms’’

Prof. Abubakar Sadauki, the Chairman of the institution’s Governing Council offered automatic employment to the overall best graduand, Miss Ojelade Islamiyat Adenike. He made the announcement on Tuesday at the occasion of the 18th Convocation Ceremony for the Award of National Diploma and Higher National Diploma held in the school. He congratulated Islamiyat for her outstanding performances, just as he appreciated her colleagues who have successfully completed their courses of study.

He said in his welcome remarks, “I am sure that today all graduands will feel fulfilled at the successful completion of their academic pursuit”. “I want to passionately advise you graduands to think more of how to stand on your own by being job creators, rather than job seekers that maybe long in coming your way. I wish, therefore, to equally appreciate parents and guardians of these graduands for giving them all the necessary support that got them to this important level of their professional and academic lives”.
Ojelade-Islamiyat-giving-convocation-speech Ojelade Islamiyat Adenike Emerges Best Graduating Student at 18th Convocation Ceremony of Federal Polytechnic Ilaro

The graduand, in her convocation speech on behalf of her colleagues stated that, “we all accomplished one of the major milestone of our lives. This is the major step in the journey of our lives, one that should be recognized for its immense significance. It is an act not only of personal commitment, but also one of pride. We all worked hard to get to this day, and it paid off”

“Graduation is not an end goal itself; it is instead a mean to an end. Life is a journey, and all accomplishments we achieve during its course should be taken as starting points for further achievements. Our graduation should serve as a launching point, projecting us to wherever our future are meant to take us” she stated.

She went on to express her joy over the feat, and also called on all graduands (herself inclusive) to be good ambassadors of the institution, and urged them to make the most use of the entrepreneurship training the institution gave. She also thanked her parents, family, lecturers and friends for the support and unrelenting efforts in impacting and imparting knowledge, and for selfless services given to her throughout her academic days in school.

The School Officer, School of Pure and Applied Science, where Islamiyat graduated from, Mariam Egbeyemi, in an interview said about the best graduand, ‘The best graduand of Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, Ogun State Islamiyat Ojelade, I have known her for a long time, she is of good behaviour and I am saying this because I know her, I am the School Officer of her faculty. I am also the matron of an association which she belongs’, Egbeyemi said.

Miss Islamiyat is not just the academic type as she is also known for her remarkable leadership and volunteering roles during her stay in school. She served as, TIMSAN FPI Muqadamah (2017/2018), Ogun State TIMSAN General secretary (2017/2018), Executive Vice president (Projects) at Junior Chambers International of Nigeria (JCIN), FPI (2017/2018), Clerk of the legislative arm of Student union (SRC) FPI SUG (2017/2018) Director of Health, Welfare and Socials, JCIN FPI (2016/2017) to mention but a few of her extracurricular commitments.

Source: Ojelade Islamiyat Adenike Emerges Best Graduating Student at 18th Convocation Ceremony of Federal Polytechnic Ilaro

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ojelade Islamiyat: Best Graduating Student At Convocation Of Polytechnic Ilaro by Opinionated: 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
Let's encourage and celebrate academic achievers and not just entertainers.

Meanwhile: See the List of 28 Most Published Scholars in Nigeria

28 Likes

Re: Ojelade Islamiyat: Best Graduating Student At Convocation Of Polytechnic Ilaro by Sirheny007(m): 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
Rocice:
FTC
Congrats to her

You missed by 0.03milliseconds.
cheesy cheesy

31 Likes

Re: Ojelade Islamiyat: Best Graduating Student At Convocation Of Polytechnic Ilaro by fruqy(m): 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
Lovely. Congratulations

7 Likes

Re: Ojelade Islamiyat: Best Graduating Student At Convocation Of Polytechnic Ilaro by Sisijetue(f): 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
Congrats

5 Likes

Re: Ojelade Islamiyat: Best Graduating Student At Convocation Of Polytechnic Ilaro by Rocice(m): 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
FTC
Congrats to her
Re: Ojelade Islamiyat: Best Graduating Student At Convocation Of Polytechnic Ilaro by imran147(m): 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
Congrat Islamiyat....ALLAH RHAMO ON YOU

7 Likes

Re: Ojelade Islamiyat: Best Graduating Student At Convocation Of Polytechnic Ilaro by BlueRayDick: 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
Nice one. Congrats to her. That's the best gift she could get; Automatic job placement. She won't appreciate it just yet, until she meets her other coursemates 3 years after and they are yet to get paid employment.

7 Likes

Re: Ojelade Islamiyat: Best Graduating Student At Convocation Of Polytechnic Ilaro by kemax11: 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
Congrats my beautiful sister , beauty with brain

7 Likes

Re: Ojelade Islamiyat: Best Graduating Student At Convocation Of Polytechnic Ilaro by butterflyeffect4(m): 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
Congratulations dear.

1 Like

Re: Ojelade Islamiyat: Best Graduating Student At Convocation Of Polytechnic Ilaro by Demgohearword: 1:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
what was she given lol?
Re: Ojelade Islamiyat: Best Graduating Student At Convocation Of Polytechnic Ilaro by priestchurch(m): 1:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
Beauty wit brains...

2 Likes

Re: Ojelade Islamiyat: Best Graduating Student At Convocation Of Polytechnic Ilaro by queensera(f): 1:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
>>

Nigerian Pastor & Girlfriend Sex Tape Leaked Online VIDEO HERE
http://nairaplus.com/2018/10/nigerian-pastor-girlfriend-sx-tape-leaked-online-video/
Re: Ojelade Islamiyat: Best Graduating Student At Convocation Of Polytechnic Ilaro by internetservice: 1:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
congratulations ... I celebrate you beautifully braining
Re: Ojelade Islamiyat: Best Graduating Student At Convocation Of Polytechnic Ilaro by abjisperson(m): 1:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
imran147:
Congrat Islamiyat....ALLAH RHAMO ON YOU
stop being a bigot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojelade Islamiyat: Best Graduating Student At Convocation Of Polytechnic Ilaro by GreyGreen(f): 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
When beauty and brain choose to come together to form one..
Congrats sweetheart!

6 Likes

Re: Ojelade Islamiyat: Best Graduating Student At Convocation Of Polytechnic Ilaro by akeentech(m): 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
Can I have her contact? I want to give her something
Re: Ojelade Islamiyat: Best Graduating Student At Convocation Of Polytechnic Ilaro by johnnny12(m): 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
Good one but make sure you possess more additional qualifications becos this is naija..where discrimination on education is govern..

1 Like

Re: Ojelade Islamiyat: Best Graduating Student At Convocation Of Polytechnic Ilaro by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2018
cheesy
Re: Ojelade Islamiyat: Best Graduating Student At Convocation Of Polytechnic Ilaro by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2018
cool

They won't see her to gift her a good job, car or other gifts. If it were nude celebs or a twerker, they will.
Re: Ojelade Islamiyat: Best Graduating Student At Convocation Of Polytechnic Ilaro by AKWAsoups: 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
Beauty and brains

check my signature

Re: Ojelade Islamiyat: Best Graduating Student At Convocation Of Polytechnic Ilaro by queenbetsy(f): 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
What was she given as the overall best graduating student?? undecided

How does this guarantee a job?? a reasonable job??!!! angry

Education is one inevitable scam!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Ojelade Islamiyat: Best Graduating Student At Convocation Of Polytechnic Ilaro by Yusufabogun001(m): 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
Congratulations Alhmaduliliah for making this possible for you.Wishing you all the best in life.

1 Like

Re: Ojelade Islamiyat: Best Graduating Student At Convocation Of Polytechnic Ilaro by ngadaAwo: 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2018
i want to have sex with her
Re: Ojelade Islamiyat: Best Graduating Student At Convocation Of Polytechnic Ilaro by AroOkigbo(m): 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
ngadaAwo:
i want to have sex with her
What is stopping you. Please go ahead grin

2 Likes

Re: Ojelade Islamiyat: Best Graduating Student At Convocation Of Polytechnic Ilaro by queenbetsy(f): 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
cool

They won't see her to gift him a good job, car or other gifts. If it were nude celebs or a twerker, they will.
its actually "HER"

2 Likes

Re: Ojelade Islamiyat: Best Graduating Student At Convocation Of Polytechnic Ilaro by Nehyooh(m): 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
Congratulation dear
Re: Ojelade Islamiyat: Best Graduating Student At Convocation Of Polytechnic Ilaro by mendii(m): 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2018
congrats
Ehh but why be say architecture student dae hardly commot with 1st class abi na curse

1 Like

Re: Ojelade Islamiyat: Best Graduating Student At Convocation Of Polytechnic Ilaro by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2018
queenbetsy:
its actually "HER"
check again or you need cool
Re: Ojelade Islamiyat: Best Graduating Student At Convocation Of Polytechnic Ilaro by queenbetsy(f): 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

check again or you need cool
the exact post I quoted referred to the lady using "HIM" tongue

One thing I'll forever appreciate Seun for grin grin grin
Re: Ojelade Islamiyat: Best Graduating Student At Convocation Of Polytechnic Ilaro by zionking10(m): 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2018
brain and beauty choke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU Conducts Referendum On Strike / FG Blackmailing University Workers Into Enrolling On IPPIS –ASUU / 161 students bag first class from Nigerian Law School — highest ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.