Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

LEAKED AUDIO! Fayose Tells EFCC Investigators They Can Detain Him Indefinitely - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LEAKED AUDIO! Fayose Tells EFCC Investigators They Can Detain Him Indefinitely (545 Views)

Oluwo Of Tede: Kwara Police Arrest Another Isese Activist In Ibadan, Detain Him / I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LEAKED AUDIO! Fayose Tells EFCC Investigators They Can Detain Him Indefinitely by okaynigeria: 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2018

OkayNG.com has obtained an audio of Fayose while he was being investigated by EFCC.

Fayose is still in detention after he submitted himself to the commission as he promised.

In the audio, the former governor was heard vowing not to cooperate and also he said he is ready to stay in detention indefinitely.

In his words;

"Your commission has showed to be partisan, to prefer to bring me down at all cost and that you will not get my cooperation.

"I'm not going to write any other thing" - The immediate past governor of Ekiti says.

Source: OkayNG.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3e8DzppMJM
Re: LEAKED AUDIO! Fayose Tells EFCC Investigators They Can Detain Him Indefinitely by crazysam001: 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
wow! Respect man. Tyranny shall not prevail in our land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LEAKED AUDIO! Fayose Tells EFCC Investigators They Can Detain Him Indefinitely by Alanzazani: 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2018
A man that stands for something. Not the cowards that can do the crime but not do the time
Re: LEAKED AUDIO! Fayose Tells EFCC Investigators They Can Detain Him Indefinitely by AtikuSupportUK(m): 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
The man got balls.

EFCC thought he will run.

He brought the battle to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LEAKED AUDIO! Fayose Tells EFCC Investigators They Can Detain Him Indefinitely by magoo10(m): 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
Having claimed to have gotten information's on Fayose what is holding them from taking him to court.

This is what the attack dogs have been reduced to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LEAKED AUDIO! Fayose Tells EFCC Investigators They Can Detain Him Indefinitely by loworogoh: 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
BE A MOST-SOUGHT AFTER FULL-STACK PHP/MYSQL WEB APP PROGRAMMER. START NOW!!!..!!!

PHP is the most popular programming language

Imagine if you learn PHP, you will be in a position to create dynamic websites, web applications, and all types of mobile apps. It’s the single most used programming language out there that’s supported and used by 78.6% developers.

Not just apps, you can use PHP for a whole lot of development including: Ecommerce websites, Create GUI, Code project management tools, Create Facebook apps, Mobile app development, Content management systems such as WordPress and Drupal, Dynamic websites, WordPress plugin development, Creating PDFs etc

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from WEB DEVELOPMENT Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

DURATION: 8 WEEKS. FEES: N69,999 (SHOPRITE Price!)

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Re: LEAKED AUDIO! Fayose Tells EFCC Investigators They Can Detain Him Indefinitely by CaaseStudy: 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2018
Peter the rock.

I give it to Fayose.. Fear does not exist around him.
Rise Up Nigeria and Fight this one sided injustice called "fighting corruption".
The only way we can achieve this is by Voting Out Buharii .. Shikena

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LEAKED AUDIO! Fayose Tells EFCC Investigators They Can Detain Him Indefinitely by Arexit: 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2018
Wasn’t a fan now I am, respect! grin
Re: LEAKED AUDIO! Fayose Tells EFCC Investigators They Can Detain Him Indefinitely by globalresource: 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
lol
Re: LEAKED AUDIO! Fayose Tells EFCC Investigators They Can Detain Him Indefinitely by phase1: 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
Very good from fayose, it is not your job to help a partisan biased organization like the EFCC to bring you down. The law does not require you to help them do the job they are paid for.
If they have anything against you let them take you to court, who will determine your fate.

The only thing they can do is detain you (which everybody fears), even their detention powers has limitations of a time frame, they are not supposed to keep you without a court order for more than 24 hours. They are not the court or the prisons. If they do, your lawyer Mike Ozekome will start the Fundamental right charge against them and habeaus corpus proceedings to compel them to produce you to court dead or alive.

That will even help to destroy their case against you in court as the court will see them as biased witch-hunters who are simply out to destroy you and not to prosecute you.

Just close your mouth and let them do their worst. Na you get your mouth.

Cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: What's Next? Presidency ? / Don’t Expect Change In A Night, I Am Not A Magician, Fayemi Tells Ekiti People / APC Crisis: I Won’t Mortgage My Conscience To Keep My Job, Says Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.