Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,312 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Death Threats Almost Forced Me To Retire From International Football- Ighalo Say - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Death Threats Almost Forced Me To Retire From International Football- Ighalo Say (314 Views)

Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case / "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims / Davido To Retire From Music At Age 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Death Threats Almost Forced Me To Retire From International Football- Ighalo Say by shemzy99(m): 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
Super Eagles striker, Odion Ighalo has revealed that the death threats he received after his world cup super miss almost forced him to quit international football.

Speaking with KweseESPN, the 29-year-old China striker disclosed that himself and his wife, Sonia received a lot of death threat via social media after he missed a clear-cut scoring opportunity.

READ MORE ON http://www.trends44.com/death-threats-almost-forced-me-to-retire-from-international-football-ighalo-says/

(1) (Reply)

I Always Create Something For Them To Talk About. / Wizkid’s ‘fever’ Video Aftermath, Tiwa Savage Replies Critics / Finding The Best Vacation And Travel Deals - Celebrity Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.