Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) (27895 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole & Uche Secondus Hug At The Tribunal (Photos) / Jubilation In Ede After Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (Photos) / Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) by DeRay98(m): 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
Flets:
Watch the hard fought democracy fly through the window.
When your favored candidate or party is declared winner, you claim "Democracy is working" grin but when they lose, you claim "democracy is endangered" angry, how hypocritical
Re: Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) by aremz(m): 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
Johnnyessence is that you? Are you now activistjohnny?

Anyways oyetola won the election free and fair..disbandment of tribunal or not!!

Re: Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) by eodavids(m): 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:
APC is really making history in thier practice of tyranny....

They are the major beneficiaries of Nigeria's freest and fairest election (2015).

The man behind that election that ushered in APC into Aso Rock (GEJ) has been taunted as corrupt and bad. Yet, this APC that claim to be good has refused to reciprocate the free and fair election in Nigeria.

When will we get it right?

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) by GMPO(m): 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2018
front4line:
Noise from PDP quarters when Fayose slapped election tribunal judge n instructed to flog the judge n other members of the public out what did PDP do or where were they then.
SIR THAT WAS WHY PDP WERE VOTED OUT IN 2015 WE DID NOT VOTE APC TO APPORTION BLAME.BUT IF APC HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER BUT BLAME, THEY SHOULD BE PREPARE FOR MASSIVE DEFEAT COME 2019.THANKS.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) by aremz(m): 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2018
eodavids:

They are the major beneficiaries of Nigeria's freest and fairest election (2015).

The man behind that election that ushered in APC into Aso Rock (GEJ) has been taunted as corrupt and bad. Yet, this APC that claim to be good has refused to reciprocate the free and fair election in Nigeria.

When will we get it right?

Hypocrites!! The same election that produced isiaka Adeleke as Senator was conducted by who? Una go just open mouth dey spew nonsense
Re: Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
But Bubu promised us Change,guy why?

tesppidd:
grin

See hypocrites above me.

Wike, and Gesilia Kan did worse than this to Dakuku Peterside in 2015.

Tyranny indeed!

Even OBJ did worse than this to Buhari in 2003.

Lazy Nigerians yoots with myopic logic.
Re: Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) by Chukazu: 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2018
Even Judiciary has been compromised
Re: Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) by bikefab(m): 5:59pm On Oct 18, 2018
Tyrannical government
Re: Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) by Kingspin(m): 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2018
Justice have done to the devil under Buhari
Re: Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) by eodavids(m): 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
aremz:

Hypocrites!! The same election that produced isiaka Adeleke as Senator was conducted by who? Una go just open mouth dey spew nonsense

Your uncultured approach to matters like this does not unsettle me in any way.

If you care to know, APC's desperation is growing by the day. They are more desperate now, than when Adeleke won the Senate seat.

Don't border mentioning me again. I ain't here anymore.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) by kings09(m): 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2018
front4line:
Noise from PDP quarters when Fayose slapped election tribunal judge n instructed to flog the judge n other members of the public out what did PDP do or where were they then.
Meaning ur change slogan was to deceive.

Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) by WorldRichest: 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2018
There is only one Commander-in-Chief of the Arrmed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, his name is General Muhammadu Buhari. If you do anyhow, you will see anyhow. Buhari that ordered that his brothers that called themselves Shiites Islamic Group to be shot at sight, such a man can shot any other miscreants. I have been telling you that the 2019 presidential election has already been won by Buhari, you fools are talking about your PVC. You do the voting, we shall do the counting and announcement of results and winners. The end justifies the means. Never will generational looters in PDP come back to power again. You want to hand over a whole state to a nincompoop whose highest O'Level score is F9 in English and only other skill is dancing and clownishness. We wont allow that. We are practicing 2019 election result announcement and response of the foolish masses, so that we know the measures that we will put in place before 2019.
Re: Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) by biomedics(m): 7:09pm On Oct 18, 2018
front4line:

This is sickening, why did millions of Nigerians against all odds voted for change?
That fayose and pdp did it, does that justify it?.
It's high time we called a spade a spade otherwise new Nigeria will remain a mirage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) by Jonathan39: 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
Am a fresh graduate of computer science, I will like to join your software team. I have knowledge of java and android programming
winchester4:
We Build Powerful and Scalable Web Apps Solutions 100% Custom-Built For Your Business

We have FULL-STACK Development professional team working at your service from our corporate office in Ikeja, Lagos a VERY AFFORDABLE COSTS guaranteed you cant get anywhere else!

ARE YOU DEVELOPING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING?

• Inventory System Software
• Ecommerce Website
• Hotel Management System Software
• Financial Institutions System Software
• School Management System Software/ School Portal
• Hospital Management System Software Development
• Airport/ Airline Booking Management System Software
• Multi-Level Marketing System Software
• Social Media Network Application
• Photo Sharing Web Application
• Catalog Web Application Site
• Forums
• Sport Betting Website

DONT Let Web Quacks Develop your web/mobile apps for your business

CONTACT US TO GET STARTED NOW!

Re: Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) by front4line: 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
olavictors:

When I read comments like this I remember we all choose to believe whatever we want...lies or truth.
The said judge said he wasn't slapped anode people like you talk as if Fayose slapped a judge in your presence. By the grace of God, the treatment APC and Buhari is giving Adeleke will be your portion in life. If you can't say amen then shut the f*ck up
Willing to say Amen so long you are willing to say Amen to the treatment Jonathan Ebele orchestrated using the army to install Fayose. You can head to hell with any other gibberish you wish to disclose.

GMPO:
SIR THAT WAS WHY PDP WERE VOTED OUT IN 2015 WE DID NOT VOTE APC TO APPORTION BLAME.BUT IF APC HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER BUT BLAME, THEY SHOULD BE PREPARE FOR MASSIVE DEFEAT COME 2019.THANKS.
Can you sweat with your life you were part of those who voted APC ? Mr Man go n sit down in bush.

biomedics:

This is sickening, why did millions of Nigerians against all odds voted for change?
It's high time we called a spade a spade otherwise new Nigeria will remain a mirage.

Did you call a spade a spade in the 16 dictatorial years of PDP ? Did you not celebrate the daylight robbery Ebele orchestrated using the army to instal Fayose ? So long am concerned other party should be treated fairly like Buhari showed with Anambra election. PDP must pay for it’s crime against democracy n Nigeria before they can be shown equity. Igbos can make noise all they like.
Re: Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) by bigfish3k: 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2018
DeRay98:

When your favored candidate or party is declared winner, you claim "Democracy is working" grin but when they lose, you claim "democracy is endangered" angry, how hypocritical

in ur Godly mind, did PDP loose Osun?

1 Like

Re: Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
WorldRichest:
There is only one Commander-in-Chief of the Arrmed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, his name is General Muhammadu Buhari. If you do anyhow, you will see anyhow. Buhari that ordered that his brothers that called themselves Shiites Islamic Group to be shot at sight, such a man can shot any other miscreants. I have been telling you that the 2019 presidential election has already been won by Buhari, you fools are talking about your PVC. You do the voting, we shall do the counting and announcement of results and winners. The end justifies the means. Never will generational looters in PDP come back to power again. You want to hand over a whole state to a nincompoop whose highest O'Level score is F9 in English and only other skill is dancing and clownishness. We wont allow that. We are practicing 2019 election result announcement and response of the foolish masses, so that we know the measures that we will put in place before 2019.

A whole country handed over to an illiterate lol....

1 Like

Re: Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) by bigfish3k: 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
aremz:

that election was conducted under osinbajo ( u know he is not as bad and desperate) when 'baba go slow' was sick

if u check my write ups , u will see where i wrote that Adeleke won because it was osinbajo that conducted that election. recent happenings in osun gubernatorial elections has prooved me right
Re: Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
front4line:

Willing to say Amen so long you are willing to say Amen to the treatment Jonathan Ebele orchestrated using the army to install Fayose. You can head to hell with any other gibberish you wish to disclose.

Can you sweat with your life you were part of those who voted APC ? Mr Man go n sit down in bush.

Did you call a spade a spade in the 16 dictatorial years of PDP ? Did you not celebrate the daylight robbery Ebele orchestrated using the army to instal Fayose ? So long am concerned other party should be treated fairly like Buhari showed with Anambra election. PDP must pay for it’s crime against democracy n Nigeria before they can be shown equity. Igbos can make noise all they like.

Sorry you finish primary school??

1 Like

Re: Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) by Karufi: 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
Khai! how are these youth lazy like this? mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) by Karufi: 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
Khai! how are these youths lazy like this? mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) by UnchangeableGod: 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
tesppidd:
grin

See hypocrites above me.

Wike, and Gesilia Kan did worse than this to Dakuku Peterside in 2015.

Tyranny indeed!

Even OBJ did worse than this to Buhari in 2003.

Lazy Nigerians yoots with myopic logic.
Supporter of evil, were the people you mentioned hindered from seeking redress in the court? What did the Supreme Court eventually decide? Are you praying that what you are supporting now be your lot?

1 Like

Re: Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) by herlonso: 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:
PDP is unbeatable in that regard sir. It takes 3 years and 8 months to claim is mandate that PDP's oyinlola stole. When PDP was then dictating who to be anywhere.

This is just karma. When it hit it hits very hard

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) by biomedics(m): 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
front4line:

I personally don't have any party affiliation but indirectly I've, I didn't only vote for change I campaigned for it though today I'm regretting my actions.
PDP's impunity and imposition of candidates affected me indirectly.
Can't we live above tribal sentiments at least to some extent?
Yes I'm an Igbo man but I neither live in Igbo land nor do my business there.

Come to think of it, who's PDP?. If you remove all the PDP members that you accused of tyranny from APC, then you will know that there is no one called PDP.
Re: Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) by maasoap(m): 11:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
poiZon:

do u understand the slogan 'CHANGE' apc rode to power?

do u know what change means?

PDP member shouting Change, just imagine!
Re: Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) by maasoap(m): 11:52pm On Oct 18, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:

Deji's billions of naira is everywhere in Osun State and may be it had found its way into the pockets of the tribunal members.
Re: Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) by akdjr(m): 5:26am On Oct 19, 2018
Na now APC dem do wetin I want make ruling party do PDP. I wish na APGA de Power, PDP for see shaige! For our hand. Oppressors are now being oppressed. PDP how MKT?
Re: Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:31am On Oct 19, 2018
front4line:
and u had 19 miserable likes? Sense of civility and modern day logic has gone to the dogs.. smh
Re: Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:34am On Oct 19, 2018
biomedics:

he is a direct reflection of the leaders we have..Qed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) by tesppidd: 5:57am On Oct 19, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
Supporter of evil, were the people you mentioned hindered from seeking redress in the court? What did the Supreme Court eventually decide? Are you praying that what you are supporting now be your lot?
that's not the point.

am only responding to those who are using the story to associate Buhari with tyranny.

as if such never happened in Nigeria before.

learn how to comprehend.
Re: Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) by UnchangeableGod: 9:28am On Oct 19, 2018
tesppidd:
that's not the point.

am only responding to those who are using the story to associate Buhari with tyranny.

as if such never happened in Nigeria before.

learn how to comprehend.
So the story, if true is not a case of tyranny to you? Wha then is it? You are implying that the government of 'integrity' that promised change is right to copy the wrongs if the past or even do worse? So you concur with those who assert that the famed integrity of our president is a sham? Once again I ask, were the people you mentioned hindered from seeking redress in the courts, even up to the Suprene Court level? IMO, Nigeria's ruling party is simply afraid that the court will upturn the mandate it brazenly stole from Adeleke and the PDP. Integrity Indeed!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP / Fatai Buhari Defeats Shina Peller, Emerges APC Oyo North Senatorial Candidate / Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.