Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) (27894 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole & Uche Secondus Hug At The Tribunal (Photos) / Jubilation In Ede After Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (Photos) / Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) by tesppidd: 9:42am On Oct 19, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
So the story, if true is not a case of tyranny to you? Wha then is it? You are implying that the government of 'integrity' that promised change is right to copy the wrongs if the past or even do worse? So you concur with those who assert that the famed integrity of our president is a sham? Once again I ask, were the people you mentioned hindered from seeking redress in the courts, even up to the Suprene Court level? IMO, Nigeria's ruling party is simply afraid that the court will upturn the mandate it brazenly stole from Adeleke and the PDP. Integrity Indeed!
You're still lost.

The assertion is that Buhari is the reason why the tribunal was disbanded and Buhari is the reason why they are trying to prevent pdp from inspecting the election materials and ballot papers.
Does that even make sense to you?

As if we have not been witnessing these things in Nigeria.

BTW,
Who has prevented anybody from going on appeal or going to court?
Re: Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) by poiZon: 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
maasoap:

PDP member shouting Change, just imagine!
how old r u?
Re: Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) by UnchangeableGod: 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
tesppidd:
You're still lost.

The assertion is that Buhari is the reason why the tribunal was disbanded and Buhari is the reason why they are trying to prevent pdp from inspecting the election materials and ballot papers.
Does that even make sense to you?

As if we have not been witnessing these things in Nigeria.

BTW,
Who has prevented anybody from going on appeal or going to court?
I won't dignify you with a retaliatory insult if that is what you expect me to do in order to detail my point. Yes, it makes sense to me, since the ruling party has turned state institutions into partisan political agents: the police, DSS, the EFCC etc. In this particular instance, IMO, having read the handwriting on the wall, the plot by the APC is to delay the inevitable upturning of the elections so that the foisted APC governors can use their position and state apparatus to help the president win their respective states in the forthcoming presidential election. I expect you to play the ostrich by denying the the turning of federal institutions into 'arms' of the ruling party or to continue the usual refrain 'PDP started it'.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP / UK Minister, Kemi Badenoch Arrives Nigeria For 3-day Visit / No One Will Steal Under My Watch – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.