Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Checkout Our Made-In-Nigeria Keke NAPEP (PHOTOS) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Checkout Our Made-In-Nigeria Keke NAPEP (PHOTOS) (46572 Views)

7 Seater Keke Napep (tricycle) Designed In Nigeria / Keke Napep With Padlocked 3 Tyres, Causes A Stir In Warri (Photos) / This Three-wheeled Keke Napep Just Sets A 31-minute Nurburgring Lap Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Our Made-In-Nigeria Keke NAPEP (PHOTOS) by helphelp: 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2018
Awesome
Re: Checkout Our Made-In-Nigeria Keke NAPEP (PHOTOS) by Babaest247: 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2018
Thumps up
Re: Checkout Our Made-In-Nigeria Keke NAPEP (PHOTOS) by Blackfire(m): 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
Is that all
Re: Checkout Our Made-In-Nigeria Keke NAPEP (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
AmazingELixir:
I'm more interested in the percentage local content of the mechanical components especially the engine and drive assembly.
U just can't be happy for once about Nigeria, can you?
Abeg they tried.
So far they assembled it here it is ok. At least someone got a job through that.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Our Made-In-Nigeria Keke NAPEP (PHOTOS) by Omeokachie: 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2018
Nigeria will be great again
Re: Checkout Our Made-In-Nigeria Keke NAPEP (PHOTOS) by 1stola: 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2018
KingSatan:
angry angry angry angry angry

LIES!!

They were not MADE IN NIGERIA.

Rather THEY WERE ASSEMBLED IN NIGERIA!!

Stop Falling for this Hypocritical Regional Recognition Gimmick.

Quote me without facts and DIE FOUR (4) NIGHTS FROM TODAY. angry
true
Re: Checkout Our Made-In-Nigeria Keke NAPEP (PHOTOS) by dasauce(m): 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Afonjas won't create anything oo, but will be killing and mining the skull of Innocent IPOB youths

Midget...why is it that you guys must Afonjize everything

1 Like

Re: Checkout Our Made-In-Nigeria Keke NAPEP (PHOTOS) by Iamgrey5(m): 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
Just make a similar keke to those imported from Asia and sell for a much lower price

No need for all these new gadgets
Re: Checkout Our Made-In-Nigeria Keke NAPEP (PHOTOS) by Akabuking: 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Afonjas won't create anything oo, but will be killing and mining the skull of Innocent IPOB youths
can't you construct a meaningful statement without criticism?

1 Like

Re: Checkout Our Made-In-Nigeria Keke NAPEP (PHOTOS) by omooba969(m): 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Omo Ooduà tòóto ni mí. smiley
Re: Checkout Our Made-In-Nigeria Keke NAPEP (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
I support the innovation .. make it more durable there will go.
Re: Checkout Our Made-In-Nigeria Keke NAPEP (PHOTOS) by AmazingELixir: 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
kingkakaone:

U just can't be happy for once about Nigeria, can you?
Abeg they tried.
So far they assembled it here it is ok. At least someone got a job through that.

My brother I'm happy...I just think by now these machineries are things we should be producing locally...we can't afford to be left behind like this naa..
Re: Checkout Our Made-In-Nigeria Keke NAPEP (PHOTOS) by daddytime(m): 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
Make God sha no let person enter that executive keke with door and window the day wey when one wicked human being wet don chop ewa agoyin refuse to go toilet for like 5 days, come decide to vent him anger on every passenger.

I rest my case..
Re: Checkout Our Made-In-Nigeria Keke NAPEP (PHOTOS) by ommo(m): 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
I have been seeing and reading about these made+in-Nigeria tricycles, but none of the post or articles gave out any form of contacts interested people can use to make enquiries. I even contacted someone who posted them on Facebook, just to get a link to the factory or individuals who manufacture them, but he couldn't help.

How do you expect Nigerians to patronise them when there's virtually no means of contacting them.
Re: Checkout Our Made-In-Nigeria Keke NAPEP (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
Government should empower them, Invest in them to bring out the best in them
Re: Checkout Our Made-In-Nigeria Keke NAPEP (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
walosky:
Igbos and innovations

Re: Checkout Our Made-In-Nigeria Keke NAPEP (PHOTOS) by Goldfaze1: 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
I love the Igbo people
Re: Checkout Our Made-In-Nigeria Keke NAPEP (PHOTOS) by mbos: 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
KingSatan:

LIES!!

Rather, THEY WERE ASSEMBLED IN NIGERIA!!

The best they can do is Fabricate the CHASSIS. Every other thing was imported (Check Alibaba.com).

even TOYOTA dont manufacture Engines
the fabrication of Chasis and body with furniture is want is defined as making a car by international standards, many car manufacturing firms dont produce 85% of the components apart from the bulky chasis and body.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Our Made-In-Nigeria Keke NAPEP (PHOTOS) by bigcasava1(m): 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
pls my igbo bros. do not share ur idea tis knowlegde wt afonja and boko haram. remember they are tryin to creeple innoson motor. let also us venture into sophisticated invention like weapons. if they don't let us go we wl be a terror to them.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Our Made-In-Nigeria Keke NAPEP (PHOTOS) by babeosisi: 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
I hate those things.I have never been inside one and will never be in one in Jesus name.
Poverty is not my portion
Re: Checkout Our Made-In-Nigeria Keke NAPEP (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
ifymadu:
[s]Great job but to satisfy my curiosity, is it made in Nigeria as in 100% made in Nigeria (every single part locally fabricated) or assembled in Nigeria (by way of importing CKD-complete knock down)? If 100% made in Nigeria, then a BIG congratulations and if assembled, then keep it up, there is always a starting point. Nigeria will definitely be great again.[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Our Made-In-Nigeria Keke NAPEP (PHOTOS) by newjosboy: 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I couldn't agree more
Re: Checkout Our Made-In-Nigeria Keke NAPEP (PHOTOS) by pahen1991: 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
Lordave:
Dem say no tight guy can come from Aba So that’s why I wanna tell dem say na lie
Say my A-B-A boys don’t take no shít...

Proudly Nwa Aba, against all odds.
aba MA ndi aba

1 Like

Re: Checkout Our Made-In-Nigeria Keke NAPEP (PHOTOS) by sirhood: 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
the land of the rising sun shall always grow from Strenght to strenght.
Re: Checkout Our Made-In-Nigeria Keke NAPEP (PHOTOS) by babeosisi: 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
mbos:

the fabrication of Chasis and body with furniture is want is defined as making a car by international standards, many car manufacturing firms dont produce 85% of the components apart from the bulky chasis and body.

You suppose the people you are educating are interested in knowledge when their eyes are blinded by rabid tribalism
Re: Checkout Our Made-In-Nigeria Keke NAPEP (PHOTOS) by ifymadu: 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
[quote author=justice12000 post=72203235][/quote]You sure look handsome in this picture.
Re: Checkout Our Made-In-Nigeria Keke NAPEP (PHOTOS) by mbos: 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
KingSatan:

LIES!!

Rather, THEY WERE ASSEMBLED IN NIGERIA!!

The best they can do is Fabricate the CHASSIS. Every other thing was imported (Check Alibaba.com).

In an assembly plant, there is no room for fabrication of Chasis or Body. All they do is to bring together the parts either by screwing or welding and the smoothing...etc. get that into your Brain..

Car company Opel has more than 1500 firms that supply them with auto parts.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Our Made-In-Nigeria Keke NAPEP (PHOTOS) by KingSatan: 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
mbos:

You are right, but in this case Most of these companies who Publicly Parade themselves as car Manufacturers in Nigeria don't actually Produce Anything including the Furniture.

These whole charade began since the Chinese Industrial Revolution.

Even Innoson Vehicles do import those cars he sells as Completely Knocked Down Vehicles (CKD) just to enjoy Zero Tariff on Import Duty.
Re: Checkout Our Made-In-Nigeria Keke NAPEP (PHOTOS) by cobar(m): 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
ifymadu:
Great job but to satisfy my curiosity, is it made in Nigeria as in 100% made in Nigeria (every single part locally fabricated) or assembled in Nigeria (by way of importing CKD-complete knock down)? If 100% made in Nigeria, then a BIG congratulations and if assembled, then keep it up, there is always a starting point. "Nigeria will definitely be great again".

Was Nigeria ever great
Re: Checkout Our Made-In-Nigeria Keke NAPEP (PHOTOS) by Ategberoson(m): 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

quit dining with stupidity
Re: Checkout Our Made-In-Nigeria Keke NAPEP (PHOTOS) by laykhorn(m): 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2018
Hello Autojosh,

Pls how can I get Copart dealer code sir? I await your response.

Thank You

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport / Toyota Cars To Be Careful About Buying / Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.