Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) (40827 Views)

Nigerian Man Slumps, Dies In Italy After Returning From Hospital (Photos) / Governor Obiano Transformed Onitsha General Hospital (Photos) / Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by abuhari: 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2018
This is so bad, shame on the government
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2018
Nigeria �‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by Icon4s(m): 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2018
Remijuice:

Lol
No I don't think so!
Wait...u are an Ngwa man right?
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by legaxi(m): 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2018
Ireboya:
Chai ..Buhari is a failure sad

Point of correction, Nigeria is a failure lipsrsealed
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by Baroba(m): 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
Patient is having an Intravenous infusion ( may even be antibiotics) the make shift rotten branch of tree used as a drip stand likely has more bacteria than the infection am been treated off.

The mind boggles, which way Nigeria..smh
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by Stevengold(m): 6:51pm On Oct 18, 2018
But who have we wronged
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by Remijuice: 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2018
Icon4s:

Wait...u are an Ngwa man right?
Nope
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by Oluwaseun0704(m): 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2018
This is not funny at all. It's very sad.
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2018
After theq will say that they spent 3 billion naira on the health sector
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
cosmatika:
I just read in another news that Buhari has signed a white paper stopping Drs working in govt hospitals from owning a private hospital. That man is very wicked. Why didn't he ban himself from travelling outside the country on taxpayer's money for medical tourism. The stoopid tyrant has to be booted out next yr insha Allah. He's becoming more autocratic by the day embarassed

Well it's actually conflict of interest.....As a staff of a company , you are not expected to have another job and even if u will, the nature of the business shouldn't be the same...In banking it's called parallel banking...

Anyways...Nigeria just know how to make laws, implementing is like forcing a Carmel through a needle eye.....We don't have social security number or the national insurance number used in the UK that will make it easy to detect people that work for multiple organization....So buhari is just ranting..Make e no be like say he didn't do anything with his executive order before the end of the first first tenure
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by harsysky(m): 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2018
wisino1:
This is Nigeria .......look at how we are living now.......where a governor will put 100 well equip health center with the best doctor inside his babariga.........Yusuf will go to Germany for the best treatment.....bubu will go to UK for the best treatment........ But ordinary Nigerian can't get the basic health care from our goverment

put ooo after the government make e rhyme well.
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by mike1994reds: 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2018
[quote author=Ireboya post=72206620]Chai ..Buhari is a failure sad[/quote
Nigerians are the failure, y'all put him there.
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by nextstep(m): 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2018
Enough complaining about leaders... when's the last time any of you said: "instead of washing my hands with André this weekend, let me buy equipment for the hospital in my LGA of origin?" How many have take even 10k that you will use to flex babe or buy hair and donated it to your local LGA?

And before pointing fingers in my direction, I have personally given away several 100k to my LGA in various ways over the years. I have never washed my hands with champagne nor do I ever plan to. I don't have the latest phone or car, nor do I ever plan to. What I have done is buy medicine, books, blocks and more; and given them away so that children in my community will benefit. I do so anonymously, and know a few people who do too, in their own way, according to their own means.

Americans are known as the most charitable people in the world per capita, giving a way a larger portion of their wealth and it shows in the society they have. If you see something lacking in your hometown, don't turn a blind eye, complain online because it's convenient to, then go and flex at night: do something meaningful and deep.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by smyo(m): 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2018
And you no happy abi
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by Westaslave2(f): 7:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
Olodo full not ...which one is piority kwa

Even doctors tufiakwa
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by ihecy101: 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
To improvise when there is short of materials is part of the pratice. Hence is serving the purpose. But not good at all.
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by tunary(m): 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
I love Nigeria LWKMO
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by Icon4s(m): 7:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
Remijuice:
Nope
OK then
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by dadebayo1(m): 7:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
Your health is our priority grin grin grin grin

The only reason they used stick is because tbe health of the patient is priority.... grin

1 Like

Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
What a shameful thing to our nation......
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by AreaFada2: 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
All this in sai baba land.
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by Femiflo1: 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
Northerners are the greatest problem we have in Nigeria. And this is because they carry the majority meanwhile not for anything but lack of knowledge. The Bible says my people perish for lack of knowledge........ This is a Primary School where Pupils sit on the Floor to while being taught in BEDI COMMUNITY, ZURU LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN KEBBI STATE

Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by ogbong: 7:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
The funniest part is the inscription on the wall "your health is our prority" what a misplaced priority?
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by Ugwoji101(m): 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian man has shared an embarrassing condition of a hospital where his step-mother is currently being treated. The man identified as Daudu Isah Marafa shared a picture of his step-mother hospitalised - with a stick used to hang her drip instead of a clinical stand.

According to him, the picture was taken at the female ward of the General hospital in Zuru local government area in Kebbi State.

He took to Facebook to share the picture with the caption, "This is general hospital Zuru female ward were my step mother is currently admitted look at the facilities".

Other online users reacted to the embarrassing image as they called on the state governor, Abubakar Atiku Bagudu to equip the hospital and provide them with basic facilities.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/man-shares-pictures-of-his-mother-hospitalised-in-kebbi-state.html

YOUR HEALTH IS OUR PIORITY INSTEAD OF PRIORITY......NDI ABOKI SEF,GO SCHOOL MBA.
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by suyamasta(m): 7:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
This is why the world laughs at us, for Godsake when are we going to take our lives more seriously
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by Biggers82(m): 7:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
thank God you are a Senate
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by Possican(m): 7:25pm On Oct 18, 2018
And this useless slowpoke called president is signing everything he sees.
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by Gloriawinning: 7:25pm On Oct 18, 2018
Ni obodo oyinbo, the owner of that clinic would file it, coat it with an antipest agent and paint it pink for the children's ward and white for other units. It's not what you do, it's how you do it wink
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by Reference(m): 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2018
Indeed our health is their priority. And the governor of that state will be galavanting about in a 200 million naira armoured SUV.
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by Dabiridamilare(m): 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2018
Creativity at its peak tongue tongue
Re: Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) by IkemChris(m): 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2018
The inscription on the wall says it all......... Your health is more important than the accessories use for treating you. Lubish people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) / Amazing Transformation Of A Nigerian Who Was Sick For 9 Years / Fake Drugs Alert: Nairalanders/nigerians Beware.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.