Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

BRISIN Recruitment: Federal Government Redirects Applicants To A New Portal - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BRISIN Recruitment: Federal Government Redirects Applicants To A New Portal (1022 Views)

BRISIN Recruitment: Federal Government Redirects Applicants To A New Portal / Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened / FG To Recruit 5,000 Unemployed Nigerians Under BRISIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BRISIN Recruitment: Federal Government Redirects Applicants To A New Portal by fabinfos(f): 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
​Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) - Candidates applying for the Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria have been redirected to a new portal.

The Federal Government has redirected applicants on a new Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Employment Portal to be used for the recruitment application.

Dr Anthony Uwa, the Head of BRISIN Implementation told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), on Tuesday in Abuja that it had become necessary following the difficulty applicants encountered using the previous portal.

Uwa said the difficulties were as a result of some technical issues which would soon be resolved.

He said applicants who had started the application process should not be alarmed as they would be able to complete the exercise using the new portal.

He urged applicants that rather than using the previous www.brisin.gov.ng used for the exercise, they should use www.brisin.ng.

“Please be informed that the brisin recruitment registration which before now has been on www.brisin.gov.ng is being re-channelled to www.brisin.ng which is the BRISIN Employment Data Base portal.

“The reason is that BRISIN is building the first comprehensive database to include both employed and unemployed with job identifications and verifications.

“For this reason, www.brisin.gov.ng cannot be used for the recruitment as there has been a little technical break which is being rectified and will be back soon.

“The www.brisin.gov.ng will continue its role on information to public on the importance and benefit of BRISIN to Nigeria and its citizens.

“We apologise for the inconveniences this delay could have caused applicants,” Uwaleke said.

BRISIN is an integrated system for the collection, storage and distribution of information to support the management of the economy.

The Federal Government recently opened the portal for the recruitment of 5,000 unemployed Nigerians in the FCT in the pilot phase to drive the implementation of the scheme.

http://kikiotolu.com/brisin-recruitment-federal-government-redirects-applicants-to-a-new-portal/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique davide470 uboma

Re: BRISIN Recruitment: Federal Government Redirects Applicants To A New Portal by fabinfos(f): 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
People who already registered successful on the old platform will not be able to login to the new domain (www.brisin.ng) until they reset your password... Just click on forgot password and inset your email to create new password then you can login to Brisin.ng

Happy research.
Re: BRISIN Recruitment: Federal Government Redirects Applicants To A New Portal by lizzychom: 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2018
Wat abt those that paid but cld not get successful mail
Re: BRISIN Recruitment: Federal Government Redirects Applicants To A New Portal by maxwell767(m): 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
cry
Re: BRISIN Recruitment: Federal Government Redirects Applicants To A New Portal by dejt4u(m): 5:46pm On Oct 18, 2018
fabinfos:
People who already registered successful on the old platform will not be able to login to the new domain (www.brisin.ng) until they reset your password... Just click on forgot password and inset your email to create new password then you can login to Brisin.ng

Happy research.
I didn't reset my password and I was able to logged in successfully with my data of the previous site
Re: BRISIN Recruitment: Federal Government Redirects Applicants To A New Portal by sylvez(m): 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
Me I just paid 1k and can't do any other thing on the portal, is my application complete.

Ayam not understanding o
Re: BRISIN Recruitment: Federal Government Redirects Applicants To A New Portal by chisyluvly: 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
you can register for brisin online with us if you reside in owerri
Re: BRISIN Recruitment: Federal Government Redirects Applicants To A New Portal by united2020: 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
i have submtted my own before d website started malfunction ,does my data stil exis ?

my 1k oooooo

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Knows Mjdvent International Limited ? / Bridgegap Careers Limited: 700 Job Vacancies. / Phillips Outsourcing Invitation For Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.