Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Does Anyone Knows Mjdvent International Limited ? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Does Anyone Knows Mjdvent International Limited ? (1021 Views)

DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Eetcglobal / Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? / Hobark International Limited (HIL) Fresh Job Recruitment (5 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Knows Mjdvent International Limited ? by Gtuns(m): 8:54am On Feb 16, 2019
please did anyone else receive this mail from Mjdvent international limited .

hope they are not GNLD

Your application for Marketing executives position through Jobberman stood out to us, and we would like to invite you for an interview on February 18th @ 10am in our office MJDVENT INTERNATIONAL, No 8 Alade Avenue, E jerry Building off Awolowo way, Ikeja Lagos.  

You will meet with( Mr Adetunji Marko ) and one of the team leader for the said position, the interview is set to last for about 15 minutes.

You will have the chance to discuss the position’s responsibilities  and learn more about our company.

Please bring your credentials as well as your Id card for identification to the interview. If the date or time of the interview is convenient, please contact me on 08038183396 or acknowledge this mail to arrange another appointment.

In case of any difficulty, please feel free to contact me and you can visit our website @ www.mjdvent.com.

I will appreciate if you could respond you did receive the mail and confirm your attendance.

Have a nice day!

For Mjdvent international:

Tolulope 

Re: Does Anyone Knows Mjdvent International Limited ? by serverconnect(m): 12:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
Run for your life, na them

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Knows Mjdvent International Limited ? by Gtuns(m): 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
how sure are you bro, have you gone for their interview before
Re: Does Anyone Knows Mjdvent International Limited ? by SOFTENGR: 11:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
You will meet with( Mr Adetunji Marko ) and one of the team leader for the said position, the interview is set to last for about 15 minutes.

Applicant beware!
The wordings doesn't sound professional at all.
Be security conscious.
Re: Does Anyone Knows Mjdvent International Limited ? by Bridget95(f): 6:31pm On May 26, 2019
Gtuns:
how sure are you bro, have you gone for their interview before
Did you go for the interview? Are they real?
Re: Does Anyone Knows Mjdvent International Limited ? by charmingfrank(m): 6:41am On Nov 20, 2019
Dude they are real, I went there for my interview as a content writer.
Re: Does Anyone Knows Mjdvent International Limited ? by felipeli(m): 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
charmingfrank:
Dude they are real, I went there for my interview as a content writer.
How much is the salary pls I also want to apply for that role
Re: Does Anyone Knows Mjdvent International Limited ? by charmingfrank(m): 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
They didn't say, once u are picked after the 2stages of the interview you will be communicated to regarding the amount expected
felipeli:

How much is the salary pls I also want to apply for that role

(1) (Reply)

Telegram Group For Scholarships, Internships, Job Opportunities, Call For Applic / Latest Information Technology Jobs In Lagos / GUO Transportation Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.