Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Ola Omonitan Is Dead! Ajimajasan Dies Of Prostrate Cancer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ola Omonitan Is Dead! Ajimajasan Dies Of Prostrate Cancer (47975 Views)

Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure / #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour / Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ola Omonitan Is Dead! Ajimajasan Dies Of Prostrate Cancer by GoldHorse(m): 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2018
RIP to baba Ajimajashan.
Re: Ola Omonitan Is Dead! Ajimajasan Dies Of Prostrate Cancer by babtoundey(m): 6:33pm On Oct 18, 2018
Sora re, Sora re Ma se wo bata wahala sora re gidi
I can still remember his play "Bata wahala".

RIP to the man.

3 Likes

Re: Ola Omonitan Is Dead! Ajimajasan Dies Of Prostrate Cancer by jelinco1982(m): 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2018
R .I. P SIR
Re: Ola Omonitan Is Dead! Ajimajasan Dies Of Prostrate Cancer by Oluwaseun0704(m): 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
May the Lord strengthen the family he left behind in Jesus name. Amen

In another news, if you watched this man's drama series while growing up and you never marry, gather here let's do prayer meeting.
Lols

1 Like

Re: Ola Omonitan Is Dead! Ajimajasan Dies Of Prostrate Cancer by qwertygeni: 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2018
Attention: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, Fynestboi and others.

Ola Ajimajasan (Baba No Regret) wasn't up to 80 years before he passed away. This info is put here to prevent misinformation of the public. The Op and Mods should get the real age and correct this. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Ola Omonitan Is Dead! Ajimajasan Dies Of Prostrate Cancer by FisifunKododada: 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2018
RIP Sir. You brought joy, laughter and entertainment to tens of millions.
Re: Ola Omonitan Is Dead! Ajimajasan Dies Of Prostrate Cancer by akinszz: 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
Indomie and bobo children will not understand smiley

1 Like

Re: Ola Omonitan Is Dead! Ajimajasan Dies Of Prostrate Cancer by sircomputer(m): 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
But the above picture is not for the real Baba no regret this look like Jimoh Aliu AKA Aworo.

1 Like

Re: Ola Omonitan Is Dead! Ajimajasan Dies Of Prostrate Cancer by femi4: 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2018
babtoundey:
Sora re, Sora re
Ma se wo bata wahala
sora re gidi

I can still remember his play "Bata wahala".

RIP to the man.
Bata Wahala....Ogun ni

1 Like

Re: Ola Omonitan Is Dead! Ajimajasan Dies Of Prostrate Cancer by femi4: 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
sircomputer:
But the above picture is not for the real Baba no regret this look like Jimoh Aliu AKA Aworo.
That's him, Jimoh Aliu is older with white beards
Re: Ola Omonitan Is Dead! Ajimajasan Dies Of Prostrate Cancer by LyfeJennings(m): 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2018
I remember "Bata Wahala" very well
That was like yoruba Tinsel in those days
RIP Man

2 Likes

Re: Ola Omonitan Is Dead! Ajimajasan Dies Of Prostrate Cancer by KEPLER79OOU(m): 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
Sun re o, Baba Ibeji " Ómó araye le"

1 Like

Re: Ola Omonitan Is Dead! Ajimajasan Dies Of Prostrate Cancer by michealwale(m): 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
Rip
Re: Ola Omonitan Is Dead! Ajimajasan Dies Of Prostrate Cancer by ogundeleai(m): 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2018
If you are not alive or still young in the Era when Peugeot 504 SR was in vogue, you migth not be able to appreciate landmark of the late ajimajasan.. RiP

2 Likes

Re: Ola Omonitan Is Dead! Ajimajasan Dies Of Prostrate Cancer by delpee(f): 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
Omeokachie:
Wow!

So sad.

Not too sure now, but I think he was part of that sitcom featuring Jacob, Papalolo and Aderupoko back in the day.
Well, for those old enough at the time. grin

You're right. Funny people. smiley
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Ola Omonitan Is Dead! Ajimajasan Dies Of Prostrate Cancer by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
Omeokachie:
Wow!

So sad.

Not too sure now, but I think he was part of that sitcom featuring Jacob, Papalolo and Aderupoko back in the day.

Guy!

You be fada o!

Jacobu......Papalolo.....Aderupoko........

Those were the days!

Haaaa!

Nigeria yaff spoil.........

2 Likes

Re: Ola Omonitan Is Dead! Ajimajasan Dies Of Prostrate Cancer by Landkoluwaseun: 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
RIP
Re: Ola Omonitan Is Dead! Ajimajasan Dies Of Prostrate Cancer by Buffalo2(m): 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2018
akinszz:
Indomie and bobo children will not understand smiley
Lailai
Re: Ola Omonitan Is Dead! Ajimajasan Dies Of Prostrate Cancer by Omeokachie: 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Guy!

You be fada o!

Jacobu......Papalolo.....Aderupoko........

Those were the days!

Haaaa!

Nigeria yaff spoil.........

Guy, some of us are still young at heart. Fighting for a better Nigeria is for the benefit of our children and grandchildren.

NTA Ibadan, because, and OGTV were the popular stations then.
Lere Paimo (Eda onile ola), Ishola Ogunsola (I show pepper), Alabi Yellow, and much later came the likes of Aworo, Fadeyi oloro, Orisabunmi, Aluwe, and Abija etc.

1 Like

Re: Ola Omonitan Is Dead! Ajimajasan Dies Of Prostrate Cancer by Omeokachie: 9:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
delpee:

You're right. Funny people. smiley
May his soul rest in peace.

When there was still some sanity in Nigeria and families enjoyed good programmes on T.V.
Re: Ola Omonitan Is Dead! Ajimajasan Dies Of Prostrate Cancer by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
are u yoruba , which i dont think because you always comment like igbo. tou must have grown in the west...You know much of them, then....

Omeokachie:
Wow!

So sad.

Re: Ola Omonitan Is Dead! Ajimajasan Dies Of Prostrate Cancer by xtervaganza(m): 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2018
mynaijadj:
Baba no regret.. Fali werepe... Aworuru and the Chief. That combo was damn funny. Rest well legend.
you forgot to add atupa parlor grin grin
Re: Ola Omonitan Is Dead! Ajimajasan Dies Of Prostrate Cancer by Burgerlomo: 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2018
R.I.P. talented actor cool
Re: Ola Omonitan Is Dead! Ajimajasan Dies Of Prostrate Cancer by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
RIP....Celebrities are always affected with illness that will never struck an average person.
Re: Ola Omonitan Is Dead! Ajimajasan Dies Of Prostrate Cancer by mynaijadj(m): 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
Ye! Atupa that changes to one big leg monstrous human.
xtervaganza:
you forgot to add atupa parlor grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ola Omonitan Is Dead! Ajimajasan Dies Of Prostrate Cancer by emmykey0128(m): 12:12am On Oct 19, 2018
U must b very old to remember all there names
mynaijadj:
Baba no regret.. Fali werepe... Aworuru and the Chief. That combo was damn funny. Rest well legend.
Re: Ola Omonitan Is Dead! Ajimajasan Dies Of Prostrate Cancer by Omeokachie: 5:40am On Oct 19, 2018
priceaction:
are u yoruba , which i dont think because you always comment like igbo. tou must have grown in the west...You know much of them, then....

How does one comment like Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Efik, Tiv, Angas, Nupe, Idoma, or Kalabari?

You just lost me there...
Re: Ola Omonitan Is Dead! Ajimajasan Dies Of Prostrate Cancer by Twinsco1(m): 9:03am On Oct 19, 2018
RIP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola's Daughter, Meraiah, Goes To University / Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) / Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.