Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman (1430 Views)

I Know Politicians Who Have Suddenly Turned Billionaires – Amaechi / Pdp E-warriors Have Suddenly Become Quiet / Kemi-gate: Falana, SERAP And MURIC Have Suddenly Gone Blind, Deaf And Mute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman by tallfish145(m): 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
They shouted Biafra for 3 years and now start shouting ATIculate OBItuary because of dollar sharing. What a pity!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman by BankeSmalls(f): 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
I know you were deaf and dumb when IPOB mentioned they are only interested in referendum, please remain blind too. Ignorance is bliss.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman by rusher14: 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
Kanu their Lord said Atiku is one of the sponsors of Boko Haram.

4 Likes

Re: Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman by Kingdante(m): 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
Wailers spotted.....

You expect them to worship Buhari with you? Nah not everybody can sell their soul for 30k monthly BMc salary

If your lord and saviour Buhari had given them the Biafra they seek they wouldn’t be atikulating right now

I see them quoting Nnamdi Kanu words now, didn’t know ya all took his words seriously

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman by buhariguy(m): 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2018
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist and dollar be like thief atiku and corruption.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman by BankeSmalls(f): 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2018
Balyz:
He's saying the truth and you know. You ibos have no principle but money, whatever happened to Biafra or death?

Ignorance is bliss, enjoy it while it lasts grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman by REDshouse(m): 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
Confused set of human being....they dont know whst they want....they will shout biafuro today then Athiefkulate tomorrow....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman by alhassanyusuf29(m): 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
in 2019, they will go back to "no leferendum no erection"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman by buhariguy(m): 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
BankeSmalls:
I know you were deaf and dumb when IPOB mentioned they are only interested in referendum, please remain blind too. Ignorance is bliss.
so you are no more jobless aggressive lazy thing.

4 Likes

Re: Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman by Kingosytex(m): 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
tallfish145:
They shouted Biafra for 3 years and now start shouting ATIculate OBItuary because of dollar sharing. What a pity!

na who do u dis thing? haven't u heard that the IPOB is saying biafra or nothing, they are even planning to boycott the elections. so don't get it twisted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman by kanubiafra: 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
tallfish145:
did you hear it from emma powerful, ifeanyi ejiofor, or from ipob site. they have been shouting sai baba for 15 years now they are climbing mtn masts un commit suicide. what a life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman by Kingdante(m): 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
buhariguy:
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist and dollar be like thief atiku and corruption.

And your Buhari isn’t corrupt?

1 Like

Re: Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman by Kingdante(m): 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2018
rusher14:
Kanu there Lord said Atiku is one of the sponsors of Boko Haram.

Since you believe his words now..... who are the other sponsors Kanu mentioned? grin
Re: Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman by Kingdante(m): 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
tallfish145:

Did Atiku share dollar to every ibo man and woman out there to gain their supoort?

And you making it sound as though it’s only the ibos that are supporting Atiku ......

The truth you know is that Buhari done mess up.....

2 Likes

Re: Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman by ibotic(f): 6:33pm On Oct 18, 2018
The whole biafuro noise was a ruse...thank goodness that I left their membership.... angry

7 Likes

Re: Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman by rusher14: 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2018
Kingdante:

Since you believe his words now..... who are the other sponsors Kanu mentioned? grin

I've said it several times on this forum.

You are free to search my past contributions.

2 Likes

Re: Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman by Kingdante(m): 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2018
rusher14:

I've said it several times on this forum.

You are free to search my past contributions.

You are scared of mentioning Buhari now? Because you know if you do the aim of your post (trying to discredit Atiku) is defeated grin

1 Like

Re: Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman by SingleWahala(f): 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
grin...... Abeg where Fukafuka

3 Likes

Re: Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman by Patrioticooduan: 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
cheesy grin lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman by kanubiafra: 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
Kingdante:

Did Atiku share dollar to every ibo man and woman out there to gain their supoort?

And you making it sound as though it’s only the ibos that are supporting Atiku ......

The truth you know is that Buhari done mess up.....

AS if only igbo were the only delegates that elected atiku ? are there not people even from west and north even kastina state at that convention were there not people from kanu villa who vote buhari in apc's direct primary? when atiku emerged everywhere was still normal but adamawa celebrated. its normal when he named obi as mate only obi local gov celebrate which is also normal. so what are they saying ? in south sudan john garang was vice p of the united sudan but today you can't write the story of south sudan independence without his name

1 Like

Re: Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman by buhariguy(m): 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
Kingdante:
Wailers spotted.....

You expect them to worship Buhari with you? Nah not everybody can sell their soul for 30k monthly BMc salary

If your lord and saviour Buhari had given them the Biafra they seek they wouldn’t be atikulating right now

I see them quoting Nnamdi Kanu words now, didn’t know ya all took his words seriously
will thief atiku give the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs terrorist lefelendum?

1 Like

Re: Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman by Ziggylady(f): 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
The usual failures crying out why people are not shouting 'Biafraaa'...i bet y'all can perceive the defeat starring you in the face next year.

Evil beings,you will castigate them if they shout 'Biafraaa' and castigate them when they dont..Igbo matter kill una there.

Umu ekwensu ndi isi opioro mango,kindly,concern yourselves with tinubu worship aint?..good.

1 Like

Re: Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman by enemybulldozer(m): 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
rusher14:
Kanu their Lord said Atiku is one of the sponsors of Boko Haram.
You're now quoting Kanu that's good that shows you goons took Kanu serious all these while grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman by enemybulldozer(m): 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2018
buhariguy:
Idiotic pigs of buhari are on the loose looking for who to convert.

1 Like

Re: Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman by enemybulldozer(m): 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2018
REDshouse:
Confused set of human being....they dont know whst they want....they will shout biafuro today then Athiefkulate tomorrow....
Yorubas are the most confused and hateful set of people I have ever set my eyes on. What is your concern if Igbos decides to atikulate today and shout Biafra tomorrow??

1 Like

Re: Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman by GoodofNaija: 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
You mean Gandujedollar grin
Re: Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman by enemybulldozer(m): 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
Because you know APC will definitely rig the election the way they did in ekiti and osun states that's why you have already concluded that buhari will win the election.

1 Like

Re: Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman by enemybulldozer(m): 8:02pm On Oct 18, 2018
tallfish145:
I so much hate lying goons like you haba! Did you hear what you just posted from Emma powerful who is the media and publicity secretary or Uche mefor who is the deputy director of radio Bia4ra??
In fact you deserve thorough beating for spewing junk.

1 Like

Re: Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman by Almaiga: 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
The fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom.

Re: Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman by enemybulldozer(m): 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
ibotic:
The whole biafuro noise was a ruse...thank goodness that I left their membership.... angry
You're nothing but a lying goon!! I can bet you were not an IPOB member and can never be.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: There Will Grave Consequences For S/west If Atiku Wins – Yoruba Youths / El-rufai Dares Southern Kaduna Christians, Picks Muslim Woman As Running Mate / Boko Haram Is Not My Business Buhari Shun News Men VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.