Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,125 members, 7,835,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman (1443 Views)

I Know Politicians Who Have Suddenly Turned Billionaires – Amaechi / Pdp E-warriors Have Suddenly Become Quiet / Kemi-gate: Falana, SERAP And MURIC Have Suddenly Gone Blind, Deaf And Mute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman by enemybulldozer(m): 8:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
Almaiga:
The fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom.
says aboki herdsman grin grin

Re: Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman by Kingdante(m): 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
buhariguy:
will thief atiku give the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs terrorist lefelendum?

If they are given their due recongnision, and various infrastructure development are put in place in the eastern part of the country, they wouldn’t be clamouring for that...... they are humans too you know, you don’t know expect then to keep mute when they are being marginalised and murderd for speaking up.....

Cos the truth is, they are not bent of having their own country, they just wanted to be treated fairly when Buhari couldn’t do that cos he claimed they didn’t vote for him...... it became a case of a man who disowned his son and still want to force him to bear the surname and live under the same roof....na yawa be that.
Re: Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman by Kingdante(m): 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2018
kanubiafra:
AS if only igbo were the only delegates that elected atiku ? are there not people even from west and north even kastina state at that convention were there not people from kanu villa who vote buhari in apc's direct primary? when atiku emerged everywhere was still normal but adamawa celebrated. its normal when he named obi as mate only obi local gov celebrate which is also normal. so what are they saying ? in south sudan john garang was vice p of the united sudan but today you can't write the story of south sudan independence without his name

Gbam!!!
Re: Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman by buhariguy(m): 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
Ziggylady:

The usual failures crying out why people are not shouting 'Biafraaa'...i bet y'all can perceive the defeat starring you in the face next year.

Evil beings,you will castigate them if they shout 'Biafraaa' and castigate them when they dont..Igbo matter kill una there.

Umu ekwensu ndi isi opioro mango,kindly,concern yourselves with tinubu worship aint?..good.
we are still paranoid that all the was about bringing back corruption,
So nnamdi kanu just scam the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist,
We want corruption or lefelendum,
If buhari can't give lefelendum, he should better bring back our corruption,
The economy is not moving fast because there is no corruption according to the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman by buhariguy(m): 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
Kingdante:

If they are given their due recongnision, and various infrastructure development are put in place in the eastern part of the country, they wouldn’t be clamouring for that...... they are humans too you know, you don’t know expect then to keep mute when they are being marginalised and murderd for speaking up.....

Cos the truth is, they are not bent of having their own country, they just wanted to be treated fairly when Buhari couldn’t do that cos he claimed they didn’t vote for him...... it became a case of a man who disowned his son and still want to force him to bear the surname and live under the same roof....na yawa be that.
you are beating around the bush, you don't know what the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist want.
How can you love those that marginalised you for 16ys and hate the man that is working for you, 69 project ongoing only in SE, even with little resources and those that received $1.1tr 16yrs could not initiate one project, not to talk of rehabilitating 1km of road in SE.
Buhari paid biafra ex-service men pensioners, what they could not do since 1970.
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist don't have any reason to hate the best president in the history of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman by wowcatty: 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
It's a 6 months break now, watch them resume after the election.
tallfish145:
They shouted Biafra for 3 years and now start shouting ATIculate OBItuary because of dollar sharing. What a pity!
Re: Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman by Kingdante(m): 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
buhariguy:
you are beating around the bush, you don't know what the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist want.
How can you love those that marginalised you for 16ys and hate the man that is working for you, 69 project ongoing only in SE, even with little resources and those that received $1.1tr 16yrs could not initiate one project, not to talk of rehabilitating 1km of road in SE.
Buhari paid biafra ex-service men pensioners, what they could not do since 1970.
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist don't have any reason to hate the best president in the history of Nigeria.

69 on going project is just on paper bro, same way they boast of job creation and bouyant economy..... my business takes me to various part of the country especially the eastern part .... bro forget what you see on news paper, this government are bunch of liars .

Oga Sir the number one need of man is respect and recognition, take or leave it directly or indirectly Buhari has made these our brother from the east feel like 2nd class citizen, no amount of pension paid will change that nor bring back the lives lost in this region during this period....coupled with Nnamdi Kanu that is still missing after the military invaded his home where with every rumours and indications that he is still held by the military.....these guys are united and it scared some people, they will take the pension paid and still hate Buhari for awhole lot of reason.

Money can’t buy love....

They supporting Atiku is clearly a case of the enemy of my enemy is my friend ... lol
Re: Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman by REDshouse(m): 8:44am On Oct 19, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Yorubas are the most confused and hateful set of people I have ever set my eyes on. What is your concern if Igbos decides to atikulate today and shout Biafra tomorrow??
that is exactly what is called confusion by a totally confused clan
Re: Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman by enemybulldozer(m): 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
REDshouse:
that is exactly what is called confusion by a totally confused clan
And this is what I call confusion and hate and its coming from a confused and hateful tribe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Is Not My Business Buhari Shun News Men VIDEO / #election2019: Video Of Armed Thugs Boldly Walkin Away Wit Ballot Boxes Filled.. / Gov. Wike Employs Fani-kayode, Omokri, Ikenga, Abe, Others To Stop Amaechi’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.