Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Blonde's Diary On A Cruise Ship - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Blonde's Diary On A Cruise Ship (4433 Views)

What Kind Of Physician Works On A Cruise Liner? / Blonde / blonde jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blonde's Diary On A Cruise Ship by Akuviv: 11:35am On Oct 07, 2010
Thanks Clem. So na hooters dey make you assemble all these Aboki teeth come full Nairaland. wink

SKIPPING

A blonde is terribly overweight, so her doctor puts her on a diet. "I want you to eat regularly for two days, then skip a day, and repeat this procedure for two weeks. The next time I see you, you'll have lost at least five pounds."

When the blonde returns, she's lost nearly 20 pounds. "Why, that's amazing!" the doctor says. "Did you follow my instructions?"

The blonde nods, "I'll tell you, though, I thought I was going to drop dead that third day."

"From hunger, you mean?" said the doctor.

"No, from skipping," replied the blonde.
Re: Blonde's Diary On A Cruise Ship by Akuviv: 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2010
GET A DICTIONARY

A blond guy visits the hospital. "I want to be castrated!" he demands cheerfully.

"Are you sure about this?" the doctor asks. "Have you discussed it with your wife?"

"Yes, yes! I've thought about this for a long time. Let's get it over with!"

So, the operation is performed. Since it's relatively simple, the blond guy only has to stay in the hospital for two days. On his way home, he meets a friend.

"Well, hello! I haven't seen you for a couple of days," his friend says.

"No, I've been to the hospital," replies the blond.

"Well, that's funny. I'm on my way there right now!"

"Really? So, what's up?"

"I'm going to be vaccinated."

"Oh, SHIT!! That's what it's called!"
Re: Blonde's Diary On A Cruise Ship by Kunbee: 2:24am On Oct 08, 2010
Eh yah
Re: Blonde's Diary On A Cruise Ship by Akuviv: 10:02am On Oct 08, 2010
You can say that again cheesy cheesy Poor guy cry cry
Re: Blonde's Diary On A Cruise Ship by Shugamania(f): 10:47am On Apr 19, 2013
cheesy cheesy
Love this thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

As Nigerians What Do We All Have In Common? / VIDEO: Tribe Drinks Blood To Get FAT!! WHY?! / This Is Why I Have Trust Issues.... +photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.