Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,049 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna (22190 Views)

Man Rapes His Girlfriend’s 17-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Delta / Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons / 74-Year-Old Man Rapes Teenage Girl In Warri, Infects Her With Disease. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by dasparrow: 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
When Nigerian-bred men can't find other people's children to rape, they rape their own. Is that not sickness? Fear Nigerian-bred men!
Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by mechanics(m): 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
Hmmmm, he should have remarried than to use his daughter as a sex object, he's not fit to be a father at all, i just hope he will be prosecuted.
Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by Organs(m): 11:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
This story sounds fake. look at everyone going crazy already. Where is the Dr's report? Where are the witnesses? The girl might have another ailment but this might be the suspicion. Its always better to verify before passing judgement. If it was verified to be true, Now we can now pass judgement. Also, what is the govt doing about people molesting children? both boys and girls there is actually no law or clear punishment like death or 40 years jail time for molesting a child.
Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by Awesomefred32(m): 11:23pm On Oct 18, 2018
This is wickedness
it can only happen in a zoo country......
NAIJA WIC WAY
Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by Awesomefred32(m): 11:23pm On Oct 18, 2018
This is wickedness
it can only happen in a zoo country......
NAIJA WIC WAY
Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by Arthurity1(m): 11:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
I can't imagine a method of death by torture painful enough to serve as punishment for his crimes. But one thing is certain.... He deserves to die by the worst way only the devil can think of!
Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by RedAlert08(m): 12:21am On Oct 19, 2018
Oreofepeters:
My judgement!!!

This man deserves to be shot 2 ballistic missiles at a close range.....

If paraventure any of his flesh is found after this process I hereby declare it to be fried and feed it to sharks of the ocean or the Almajiris.....
Biko what is "paraventure"? Is it Swahili or Zulu?
Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by sapeleboi(m): 12:36am On Oct 19, 2018
lie

Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:26am On Oct 19, 2018
izzy4shizzy:
Mallam Abdul
jugunu����
Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:28am On Oct 19, 2018
RedAlert08:

Biko what is "paraventure"? Is it Swahili or Zulu?
i go pass bill to reintroduce longman primary dictionary the yellow back cover. Vote me hashtag bring it back####���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by DattyBryan73: 7:00am On Oct 19, 2018
Oreofepeters:
My judgement!!!

This man deserves to be shot 2 ballistic missiles at a close range.....

If paraventure any of his flesh is found after this process I hereby declare it to be fried and feed it to sharks of the ocean or the Almajiris.....
Lol
Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by tyinfinity: 7:14am On Oct 19, 2018
Buhari till 2023 sure and confirm any biafran against it or Hausa or Yoruba should go and jump into lagoon.Sai baba No Nnamdi Kanu .lifeless Kanu.
Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by sology: 8:51am On Oct 19, 2018
people just the out of it. if konji worry you too much, no be to go brothel go pay 500 abi 300 sef. u go d give ur pikin infection. I SMH for this guy
Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by Fashsilo(m): 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
Aboki no dey take am easy for pussy matter naa so dem go dey hawk pussy&dick drug,lion man&woman drug up nd down this is what most time lead too tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap A Man In Benue, Murder & Dump His Corpse In A River (Graphic Pics) / N37m Goods Seized In Ogun By Customs From Smugglers (Photos) / Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.