Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Analysis For The Next Elections In The Northeast. Sincere Opinion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Analysis For The Next Elections In The Northeast. Sincere Opinion (4246 Views)

Jihadists Not Carving Caliphate In The Northeast - Lai Mohammed Slams Economist / Nigerian Soldiers Worshipping God In The Northeast: VIDEO / FG Lifts Suspension On Humanitarian NGOs In The Northeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Analysis For The Next Elections In The Northeast. Sincere Opinion by SternProphet: 11:05am On Oct 19, 2018
gratiaeo:

PDP is sure of getting 49% in osun they did during governorship election

PDP did not get 49% of votes. Adeleke did. If Tinubu had reached out to Adeleke, with the right offer those votes would be in APC. Don't appropriate family heritage popularity to PDP. All politics is local. I have relatives who voted for Adeleke. They have not heard the name Atiku before. In any case, the mistake of that governorship election is going to be corrected. Unless your wishful thinking includes the expectation that APC will sit down and watch Osun go to PDP. You are actually entitled to that expectation but it's not wise

2 Likes

Re: Analysis For The Next Elections In The Northeast. Sincere Opinion by abduljabbar4(m): 11:07am On Oct 19, 2018
Buhariislifeles:

Odiegwu.
Atiku will defeat Buhari hands down in the Northeast by about 65% , dont you know that people are tired of Buahri in the north? Northerners will not vote him this time. Buahri is gone

You people will never stop making noise like mosquitos. Who are you to speak for the north? Okay, the SE will give 90% to Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Analysis For The Next Elections In The Northeast. Sincere Opinion by SternProphet: 11:09am On Oct 19, 2018
gentlegenius:

Hmmm... The north east loves buhari because he was their governor in the 70s.
Give yourself a round of applause.
But before you do that, answer this: Where were the north east when buhari lost 3 consecutive presidential elections between 2003 and 2011?

The NE does not win elections for a candidate. Elections are won by winning NW and SW. That is why I am laughing at this brain dead thread. It is completely meaningless. NW/SW are the levers of victory. However Buhari is very strong in the NE as well.

1 Like

Re: Analysis For The Next Elections In The Northeast. Sincere Opinion by gentlegenius(m): 11:16am On Oct 19, 2018
SternProphet:

The NE does not win elections for a candidate. Elections are won by winning NW and SW. That is why I am laughing at this brain dead thread. It is completely meaningless. NW/SW are the levers of victory. However Buhari is very strong in the NE as well.
I don't care who Atiku is, but the hard truth is that Nigerians everywhere are tired of buhari's administration and majority wants him out. When GEJ lost in 2015, Nigerians were not fed up with him as they are with Buhari today.

Re: Analysis For The Next Elections In The Northeast. Sincere Opinion by garfield1: 12:01am On Oct 28, 2022
senatordave1:

Very nonsense analysis.atiku has little or no grassroot links or connection in the north east.the op is high on atikulooted weed.buhari has always won heavily in bauchi,borno,yobe and gombe.atiku can only win taraba and adamawa narrowly.even im adamawa,hes struggling and may lose to buhari.

Based on my analysis,it will be:
Borno apc 800,000. Pdp 100,000

Yobe. Apc 600,000 pdp 100,000

Bauchi. Apc 1 million pdp 200,000

Gombe. Apc 500,000. Pdp 200,000

Adamawa. Apc 300000. Pdp 400000

Taraba. Apc 200000. Pdp 300000

Cc aiel123, kyase,fergie001, adegbaraogboye, penguin2
Re: Analysis For The Next Elections In The Northeast. Sincere Opinion by garfield1: 12:03am On Oct 28, 2022
senatordave1:

Making blanket or generalized predictions based on mass disenchantment with this regime,sharing votes up north or losing the middle belt will hold no water.its just theory.if you go on a state by state or lg by lg analysis,atiku has no chance.

If atiku is serious,he has to go back and consolidate his ss/se base which apc is currently overrunning.he must abandon all attempts of dividing the core north,its not possible.getting a bloc vote in ss/se that will exceed what gej got in 2015,throwing everything in the sw/nc is the only play he has now.he has less than 4 months.he may end up winning just the ss/se.he cant even get a firm grip of adamawa.

Cc aiel123, penguin2
Re: Analysis For The Next Elections In The Northeast. Sincere Opinion by Kyase(m): 12:45am On Oct 28, 2022
garfield1:

Cc aiel123, kyase,fergie001, adegbaraogboye, penguin2

This was against almighty Buhari
Re: Analysis For The Next Elections In The Northeast. Sincere Opinion by raumdeuter: 5:18am On Oct 28, 2022
What were the final results
Re: Analysis For The Next Elections In The Northeast. Sincere Opinion by garfield1: 5:20am On Oct 28, 2022
Kyase:

This was against almighty Buhari

Apc might take taraba guber
Re: Analysis For The Next Elections In The Northeast. Sincere Opinion by fergie001: 12:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
garfield1:

Apc might take taraba guber
After Bwacha wins in Appeal Court?
Re: Analysis For The Next Elections In The Northeast. Sincere Opinion by garfield1: 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
fergie001:

After Bwacha wins in Appeal Court?

Yes,I just did the calculations.I now know why apc insisted on giving him the ticket,nothing is stopping him.
Umahi just won at the appeal
Re: Analysis For The Next Elections In The Northeast. Sincere Opinion by fergie001: 2:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
garfield1:

Yes,I just did the calculations.I now know why apc insisted on giving him the ticket,nothing is stopping him.
Umahi just won at the appeal
Nothing is stopping him? cool cool
I will comment when he scales through Appeal first.

On Umahi, posted on fp already.
Re: Analysis For The Next Elections In The Northeast. Sincere Opinion by garfield1: 2:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
fergie001:

Nothing is stopping him? cool cool
I will comment when he scales through Appeal first.

On Umahi, posted on fp already.

Yes bar supreme not appeal though its a bad case.he has to reach out to the appellants
Re: Analysis For The Next Elections In The Northeast. Sincere Opinion by fergie001: 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
garfield1:

Yes bar supreme not appeal though its a bad case.he has to reach out to the appellants
Another Aspirant also has him in Court on same subject matter, judgement is next month.
Re: Analysis For The Next Elections In The Northeast. Sincere Opinion by Adexxi(m): 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
Pls mark my words, apart from Lagos, no where in SW will Tinubu secure 25%....óyá tun sọmi grin
MalcoImX:
Mark my words, in the NE, Atiku can only win Taraba and possibly Adamawa. Notice that even in his native Adamawa I said "possibly."

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olawepo-hashim Unveils Blueprint, Scores APC Low On Economy / Buhari Doesn't Need Yoruba Anymore- Tanko Yakasai / APC Wins All 17 Chairmanship, Councillorship Seats In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.