Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,745 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

How To Make Money From Facebook In 2018 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Make Money From Facebook In 2018 (335 Views)

7 Types Of Friends To Avoid If You Want To Succeed In 2018 - Topwritersden / 17 Bad Habits You Need To Kill In 2017 To Be More Successful In 2018 / Census Must Hold In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money From Facebook In 2018 by james742162(m): 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2018
I guess you might have come across a pop up on your computer or mobile phone on how you can make money from facebook, do not panic it`s real, but not easy as they claim it to be.

Today i will be outling the procedure on how you can make money facebook in 2018.

Get Started.
=>Create a facebook page.

=>Get attention by creating post with quality content.
You have to post a lot of good and quality contents for your audience, i.e catchy posts with images and links to it, thereby keeping you followers wanting more from you.You can add friends for a start as part of the best way to increase the number of people looking at your page.

=>Find an affiliate program.
Affiliate programs are marketing programs were you can receive commissions for helping a parent companys like Amazon and Konga generated sales, it`s free to join as anybody can become an affiliate for as many sites as the want.

=>Start with known brand.
Start by selling well popular brands that people usually buy and when you have gradually gain the trust of your customers you can start including other brands as well. However try to stick to a niche (A niche market is the area of specialization on which a specific a product is focused ). You can open different facebook account different niche if you want to sell different product.

=>Advertise on facebbok.
You can boost your facebook presence by advertising the product/service on facebook by making your facebook page the landing page and get your commission for sales made as well. This is one of the best method people use in making huge returns from facebook.

=>Intergrate your products.
After you must have gain the trust of your customers why not sell your own product on your facebook page.

So go ahead and put all the above steps into action with lot of hard work alongside. It maybe difficult along the line but with time people will notice your products from your customers.

Like this post?share and comment.

copied from www.xdoughweb.com.ng
Re: How To Make Money From Facebook In 2018 by youngest85(m): 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
T
Re: How To Make Money From Facebook In 2018 by princegabie(m): 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
It's true, but I have a question. does anyone know anything about facebook monetization, pay per click?
Re: How To Make Money From Facebook In 2018 by james742162(m): 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
facebook does not offer any pay per click program..
but you can visit www.xdoughweb.com.ng for more information
Re: How To Make Money From Facebook In 2018 by kuli619(m): 5:05am On Oct 19, 2018
Thanks for sharing this details.

(1) (Reply)

At Last, Ooni Of Ile-ife Unveils His New Wife, Monroke / How Do I Overcome An Introvert Problem / Breaking: 9mobile Gone; Subscribers In Bigger Mess As Teleology Takes Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.