Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,041 members, 7,956,877 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:16 PM

"Why Minimum Wage When There Are Better Options?" - Ogun ANN Gov. Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Why Minimum Wage When There Are Better Options?" - Ogun ANN Gov. Candidate (359 Views)

Why Minimum Wage Implementation May Be Delayed / Apc Lagos Gov. Candidate, Sanwo Olu Visits Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos. Pics / I Didn’t Appoint Gov Candidate For Rivers —amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Why Minimum Wage When There Are Better Options?" - Ogun ANN Gov. Candidate by gbeduhub(m): 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
A governorship candidate on the platform of the Alliance for New Nigeria (ANN), Ademola Ogunbanjo has described the ongoing minimum wage discuss in Nigeria as one that requires application of appropriate science of right structure.

In an interview with myrepblog, Ademola, extensively discusses Vote Buying, Minimum Wage, Executive and Legislature Relationship, Place of reputation in Nigerian Politics among others. Enjoy:

Let's meet you for the purpose of our readers?
My name is Ademola Ogunbanjo. I am from Ijebu-Igbo, Ogun State. I am 44 years old. I am father of three, two girls and a boy. I am running for governor of Ogun State on the platform of ALLIANCE FOR NEW NIGERIA, ANN.

My intention is to turn Ogun State into the wealthiest state in Nigeria by year 2025 and I believe this is achievable because we have the natural resources required to create such wealth in Ogun State. We will be achieving this through two main maps. One is for Ogun State to become the food basket of South West, Nigeria which means we will invest heavily in Agriculture for optimisation of both food and cash crops. Second part, is that we will industralise along the lines of our natural resources. So industries that will be coming to Ogun State will be industries that can use natural resources, raw materials found in Ogun State. And the wealth I speak about will be measured by three indices;...read more via link below:.

https://myrepblog..com/2018/10/why-discuss-minimum-wage-when-there-are.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

FG To Commence Clean-up Of Ogoni Oil Spill – Minister / If You Want To Test A Man's Character Give Him Power:oshiomole A Case Study / For The Second Time, UK Newspaper Predicts Buhari Would Lose In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.