Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Nigerian Law School Releases August 2018 Results, Sets Dates For Call To Bar - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Law School Releases August 2018 Results, Sets Dates For Call To Bar (17051 Views)

Nigerian Law School Releases 2021 Results: 1,326 Fail Bar Exam / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video / Lizzy Didn't Attend Vivian Fowler - School Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Law School Releases August 2018 Results, Sets Dates For Call To Bar by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2018
I am curious to know how you approximate 79.25% to 80%.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School Releases August 2018 Results, Sets Dates For Call To Bar by Iamvally(m): 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2018
GreatestA1:
DELSU produced 6 of the first class! kiss

thats nice

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School Releases August 2018 Results, Sets Dates For Call To Bar by TheBlessedMAN: 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2018
InansBobo:
he spent 9yrs instead of 6 yrs?
I don't know, all i know is he gained admission to study law at university of ife in 2009. And he died last year just three weeks to his call to bar. Thats almost 9years.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School Releases August 2018 Results, Sets Dates For Call To Bar by Akosbaba(m): 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2018
Unilag number 1 as usual
20 out of the 161

Heard UNN had 20 too sha
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School Releases August 2018 Results, Sets Dates For Call To Bar by GreatestA1(m): 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2018
Iamvally:
it's 5..pearl was 2.1..false alarm
You can correct without screaming false alarm.
Re: Nigerian Law School Releases August 2018 Results, Sets Dates For Call To Bar by Iamvally(m): 10:46pm On Oct 18, 2018
[quote author=GreatestA1 post=72212722]You can correct without screaming false alarm.
Re: Nigerian Law School Releases August 2018 Results, Sets Dates For Call To Bar by Jerace95: 10:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
jhubril:
Congratulations to me . I made it! Class of 2018!! Lagos Campus.

I'm the newest lawyer in town. Allah has done it for me!

Congratulations brother Taju.
Re: Nigerian Law School Releases August 2018 Results, Sets Dates For Call To Bar by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
Lol.. And there I was thinking Pharmacy school was an expert at opening somebody's nyashhh.
If this isn't the greatest nyashhh opening of all time grin
Re: Nigerian Law School Releases August 2018 Results, Sets Dates For Call To Bar by SavoG(f): 11:40pm On Oct 18, 2018
I made it. Didn't fall on the first class but I landed on the second class upper. Congratulations to me!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Law School Releases August 2018 Results, Sets Dates For Call To Bar by Timagex(m): 11:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
Awnn.. This post ushered a very sad memory to my brain. A brother of mine, Quadri Olaniran , a first class student of Ife university , also a former president of IfeLaw, died last year, just three weeks to his call to bar.

9 years of higher institutional study vanished just like that.

To all the lucky ones graduating this year, Congrats to you guys. May Jah continue to keep you safe.
I knew when he was contesting then..... The guy just wasted...
Re: Nigerian Law School Releases August 2018 Results, Sets Dates For Call To Bar by Naijamagician: 12:15am On Oct 19, 2018
SavoG:
I made it. Didn't fall on the first class but I landed on the second class upper. Congratulations to me!!!

Me too!!!! Second Class Upper!! #Kano_Campus #Chairman_House_of_lords #Badmus'n'Dadem_issaa_goal

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School Releases August 2018 Results, Sets Dates For Call To Bar by jhubril(m): 12:58am On Oct 19, 2018
Jerace95:

Congratulations brother Taju.
Thanks. who is Taju?
Re: Nigerian Law School Releases August 2018 Results, Sets Dates For Call To Bar by sparkleboy(m): 1:07am On Oct 19, 2018
I made it too
Thanks to God
Re: Nigerian Law School Releases August 2018 Results, Sets Dates For Call To Bar by softaddict07: 1:08am On Oct 19, 2018
I pass ooooo...oluwa is involved ...
Re: Nigerian Law School Releases August 2018 Results, Sets Dates For Call To Bar by Julietcutie(f): 1:25am On Oct 19, 2018
Aston02:
Please what will happen to someone with a "conditional pass"? Does that meam the person has to retake law school or the particular course he/she failed? There was a reference to PLP on the sheet, and there was no date for call to bar/screening. Please, I need clarification. Thanks in advance.
conditional pass means the person failed one course out of the five and he or she would have to re write that particular course

The reference indicates the course to be written
Plp here is property law practice

and omission of call to bar date means the person won't be called this November
Re: Nigerian Law School Releases August 2018 Results, Sets Dates For Call To Bar by aribs(m): 2:18am On Oct 19, 2018
Congratulations to all
Re: Nigerian Law School Releases August 2018 Results, Sets Dates For Call To Bar by Victorygold(m): 5:24am On Oct 19, 2018
ArcSEMPECJ:
Nigerian System has reduced the integrity of this profession.... Who can respect lawyers when BuBu refused court orders and promote internal corruption

U mean jonasatan, not bubu, because jonasatan is the pillar of internal corruption, followed by Atiku.

Remember his declination of corruption in 2014.
Re: Nigerian Law School Releases August 2018 Results, Sets Dates For Call To Bar by EricSmallz(m): 5:47am On Oct 19, 2018
SavoG:
Congrates Dear. Knew U In Lagos Campus. Sat Btween Group 1 And 2 At The Right Edge. With Cute Thighs
Re: Nigerian Law School Releases August 2018 Results, Sets Dates For Call To Bar by Vega100: 6:13am On Oct 19, 2018
goldbergg:

And you are very stupid. Is it a must to talk.. not everybody will settle for less like you.. let em enjoy their victory, it is not an easy process.

Go put ur mouth in some other poo nimwit
why you dey because na, na true the guy talk.

Law graduates are jobless, with many of their senior lawyers paying them 20/30k per month, some even telling them, they (the new lawyers) are suppose to pay them (their employers) , as they are gaining knowledge from them...

We know these things, no use being bitter about the truth.
Re: Nigerian Law School Releases August 2018 Results, Sets Dates For Call To Bar by id4sho(m): 6:27am On Oct 19, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
Awnn.. This post ushered a very sad memory to my brain. A brother of mine, Quadri Olaniran , a first class student of Ife university , also a former president of IfeLaw, died last year, just three weeks to his call to bar.

9 years of higher institutional study vanished just like that.

To all the lucky ones graduating this year, Congrats to you guys. May Jah continue to keep you safe.
I feel you brother, May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Nigerian Law School Releases August 2018 Results, Sets Dates For Call To Bar by id4sho(m): 6:35am On Oct 19, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:
I am curious to know how you approximate 79.25% to 80%.
error error error
later, they will say am learned with shoulders high. I want to believe is mathematical round up of numbers.
79.25% ko! 80% ni!
Re: Nigerian Law School Releases August 2018 Results, Sets Dates For Call To Bar by KRILMIJAY(m): 7:21am On Oct 19, 2018
Julietcutie:

conditional pass means the person failed one course out of the five and he or she would have to re write that particular course

The reference indicates the course to be written
Plp here is property law practice

and omission of call to bar date means the person won't be called this November

Please, do u know if someone with such a problem will pay the full law school fees and also how many months the it will take before the person will re write the course?
Re: Nigerian Law School Releases August 2018 Results, Sets Dates For Call To Bar by nickvanilla(m): 7:54am On Oct 19, 2018
[quote author=Smile4daddy post=72211455][/quote]

I want to believe you are joking
Re: Nigerian Law School Releases August 2018 Results, Sets Dates For Call To Bar by Papvz: 8:04am On Oct 19, 2018
161 first class? Haba prof. Isa Chiroma is just to liberal in granting grades. Law school is far to tough to record that honest no. Of 1st class. My year we had 24 and it was just 2 years ago and that was the highest record then while prof was DDG in yola campus. I hope the award of grades hasn't been compromised.
Re: Nigerian Law School Releases August 2018 Results, Sets Dates For Call To Bar by nwabobo: 8:26am On Oct 19, 2018
Akosbaba:
Unilag number 1 as usual
20 out of the 161

Heard UNN had 20 too sha
Nice one

Out of the 20 from UNILAG, I'm sure 12 will be Igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Law School Releases August 2018 Results, Sets Dates For Call To Bar by Jerace95: 9:12am On Oct 19, 2018
jhubril:
Thanks. who is Taju?
Uthman Jibril from ABU ZARIA is Taju

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School Releases August 2018 Results, Sets Dates For Call To Bar by GreatestA1(m): 9:43am On Oct 19, 2018
Iamvally:
that was how I was told... u schooling at delsu law?
Graduated. This year. You?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Post Utme MUST Be Scrapped Completely (5 Reasons) / Scholars Global Tech / 44 Kano Students Sponsored By Kwankwaso Graduate From Al Mansoura University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.