Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Overfilling Your Engine With Oil - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Overfilling Your Engine With Oil (884 Views)

Water Disappearing In Radiator Of Camry 2007 With Oil Found In Radiator / ......20w50 Oil Does More Harm To Your Engine if it is not needed ... / What Are The Causes Of Spark Plug Soaked With Oil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Overfilling Your Engine With Oil by dru23(m): 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
This is just a simple reminder..... To all my uber partners out there.. From experience please make sure u don't add to much oil in your engine... .. One of my new mechanic was checking the oil level in one of my uber cars... As he pull out the oil stick ,the oil level pass over beyond full ...this is very bad ,too much oil is not good for your engine.. .. Double check all these things.. Most mechanic will just pour all inside the engine without a care ...can u imagine ,the previous mechanic just emptied out a whole 5quarts of oil ..

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Brother About To Be Scammed, Help Check This VIN # / Motor Insurance With Yemisi / Registered Toyota Rav4 2002

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.