Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Nigerians Abroad Advice Nigerians Back Home On Upcoming Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Abroad Advice Nigerians Back Home On Upcoming Elections (390 Views)

Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) / Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election / Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Abroad Advice Nigerians Back Home On Upcoming Elections by kYjelly2: 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3dBl6NHWeA

THE PRESIDENT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
1. The aspirant has no godfather or election investor behind him or her
2. Must tell us his/her source of income and prepare to declare his/her assets.
3. Must promise that he/she will re-structure Nigeria
4. Must promise to fight corruption from the Babaginda years till date. This will include a continuous publication of recovered loot, the looter and how the recovered loot is re-channeled into the economy.
5. Give Nigerians stable supply of electricity within 3 years.
6. Must promise to review the salaries and emolument of federal legislators and executives in accordance with the law of Nigeria.
7. Must be ready to scrap the Senate and preserve only the House of Representatives.
8. Must not have held more than one political office in the past. We must do away with re-cycled office holders.
9. Must promise to ban health tourism abroad
10. Must promise to ban education abroad for the children of serving public office holders.
11. Declare all armed groups as terrorist groups (e.g the murderous herdsmen) and unban IPOB as a terrorist group. IPOB is not a terrorist group but we do not support that Nigeria should break.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad Advice Nigerians Back Home On Upcoming Elections by kYjelly2: 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
Please watch the video guys

Enough of Suffering and Smiling

We all know in our hearts that Buhari or Atiku can't take Nigeria anywhere. We know it!

Why do we keep voting wrong people in every 4 years, I don't get it.

STOP SUFFERING AND SMILING, it's getting disgusting
Re: Nigerians Abroad Advice Nigerians Back Home On Upcoming Elections by sLentlover7778(m): 10:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
Nigerians look no forward.. the Lord has bless us with messiah from Adamawa..

Nigerians all hands must be on deck to help the dullard (pmb) pack his load comot for aso rock next year to daura come 2019..

#Atiku2019

vote em out.. song of the year..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad Advice Nigerians Back Home On Upcoming Elections by TheOdd1sOut: 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
See all this yeye Nigerians in diaspora.
Can't you help us to choose the right leader?
Instead, they sit there and do eye service for us.
I don't blame them sha.
I swear if I get chance commot for this country, I go blind the eye way I go take look back
Re: Nigerians Abroad Advice Nigerians Back Home On Upcoming Elections by kYjelly2: 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
See all this yeye Nigerians in diaspora.
Can't you help us to choose the right leader?
Instead, they sit there and do eye service for us.
I don't blame them sha.
I swear if I get chance commot for this country, I go blind the eye way I go take look back

bro, did you even watch the video

If you did, you would know that most are coming back to vote out APC and PDP

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad Advice Nigerians Back Home On Upcoming Elections by TheOdd1sOut: 10:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
kYjelly2:

bro, did you even watch the video

If you did, you would know that most are coming back to vote out APC and PDP
na freebasics I day use
Re: Nigerians Abroad Advice Nigerians Back Home On Upcoming Elections by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
Buhari failure as president is giving Nigerians in diaspora , sleepless nights .

grin
Re: Nigerians Abroad Advice Nigerians Back Home On Upcoming Elections by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2018
From the list, Atiku is not the man for the job, but we have found ourselves between two devils so must choose the lesser one.

Hopefully, Atiku will be a lesser devil.

Most Nigerians have become Atikulated.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad Advice Nigerians Back Home On Upcoming Elections by kYjelly2: 11:08pm On Oct 18, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
na freebasics I day use

no problem bro, save it on your "watch later" list and watch it later when you have more data

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive And Well In Jerusalem, To Address The World On Sunday / Buhari Reveals Real Reason Behind Herdsmen & Farmers Clashes / Do You Think That Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 Election?. State Your Facts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.