Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election (30508 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial / Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments / Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by Businesslist: 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
LETTER TO DIM OJUKWU ON THE UPCOMING ANAMBRA ELECTIONS ON THIS SYMBOLIC BIRTHDAY ANNIVERSARY.

Odum n’eche Igbo,

It is with a heavy heart that I make this communication with your noble soul, now resident in the heavenly realms, on this occasion of your birthday anniversary, and literally on the eve of the Gubernatorial Elections in your beloved state, Anambra. I am filled with concern and anxiety about the current state of the legacy you left us...our party, The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA).

Today I hear the bells tolling, and the chimes send shivers down my spine.

Today, Chaos reigns supreme in our once stable party; our party faithful are despondent and embittered; And many of them have taken their fate in their own hands by bolting away from our party like rats desert a sinking ship....
Some years ago, a carefree former banker called Obiano together with his locust men hijacked our political habitat APGA, and plundered and destroyed the house you toiled night and day to build...

They brought in their strange gods and made desperate party aspirants bow before them in a macabre dance of initiation;
They enthroned injustice and impunity, robbed their brethren and sent many to early graves..

Ikemba Ndi Igbo, you stood for justice and equity, and fought relentlessly for the protection of your people, for the poor and the downtrodden ....yet, these Party leaders always chose to play dumb in any critical issue affecting our people , neither did they condemn the unjust imprisonment and wanton killings of their Igbo brothers.
Nna Anyi, they removed your image from our party uniform, boldly labeling you a dead man who was no longer relevant, even to the beloved party you nurtured.
Who is that Herod that seeks to erase your memory from this noble cause, this roll of honour, this last stand for Ndigbo in the twilight years of your life? Obiano, whose greatest legacies are betrayal, distrust and ingratitude? Obiano, whose parting gift to Ndi Anambra remains the wholesale importation of toxins into our political space...in turning brother against brother, Denomination against Denomination, union leaders against members, Communities against their Stakeholders, Subjects against their traditional Rulers and friends against friends in a craftily orchestrated chess game of divide and rule?
Arise, Odum n’eche Igbo...

Arise on our behalf. May this Herod reap the harvest of his habitual treachery, and the first fruits of the turmoil he created as he literally sat back and watched as insecurity overran our space. May the one who seeks to erase your insignia and obscure your legacy suffer the same fate he strives to inflict on a man of honour; May he suffer the shame and humiliation he gratuitously dishes out to his fellows...

Amuma n’Egbe Igwe, Intercede for us. The eleventh hour is upon us. We are advancing into this electoral battlefield with untreated sores and bleeding wounds, but with our heads held high. Should we fail to make it, Let it be on record that Willie Obiano destroyed APGA...an unenviable feat that will surely haunt him for the rest of his years. He will go down in history as the profligate who frittered away our collective patrimony. This, we shall never forget...
Happy Birthday, Odum n’eche Igbo, our Hero. May you continue to enjoy a well merited rest in Heaven’s Land of the Brave.

Yours Lovingly,
Iyom Bianca Odumegwu Ojukwu
4 November 2021.

Source: https://web.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=2714502825517081&set=a.1572617876372254
Shared By: https://123.com.ng/bianca-odumegwu-ojukwu-writes-letter-to-late-husband-on-upcoming-election/

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by Commentor: 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
After all I did for you.

grin

86 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by festacman(m): 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2021
All this bitterness from Dame Bianca Onoh-Ojukwu because she wasn't given APGA Senatorial ticket. And what a time to attempt to pull down the house down completely. All attempt to appease her failed because she was waiting for this day. She insisted that Ikemba's name and picture should not be used for current campaign. So, why complain? Why avoiding to mention Peter Obi who installed Gov Obiano and abandoned the party while focusing only on Gov. Obiano because of personal beef that has nothing to do with Ikemba? Obviously, Bianca inherited the STUBBORN heart of his father Chief C.C Onoh.

In the first place, APGA originally belongs to Chief Chekwas Okorie who single-handedly toiled and registered the party in Abuja but was pushed out by Ikemba Emeka Ojukwu in an internal political fight. APGA is a not Ikemba's property but that of every registered member. APGA is political party with inherent internal politicking which inevitably produces fallouts, losers, wnners and realignments.

I know APGA members across wards in Anambra State are working hard to deliver on 6th November. But if for whatever reason, APGA loses, (God Forbid!) it won't be the end of the world. Life goes on as members will regroup to fight any act of official rigging as well as prepare for other elections.

69 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by kenzysmith: 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2021
Is this woman ok
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by TotoGame(m): 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2021
EraseTheDot:
Bianca, my milf bitch.. Stop writing note to a dead cowardly cockloid. You never loved him than ffk. But i will use everything within my power to make sure i have a taste of your fairly used puffy pussy. My dream is taking you to Ibiza to go pipe your old yellow pussy with my thick dangling rod.

- erase the dot

U're a complete mad man (season 1 and 2)

134 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by sapientia(m): 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ojukwu is dead

Nothing he can do anymore

Peter Obi destroyed APGA

Princeton92:

How so? Because he left PDP??

For importing and imposing Obiano on Anambra

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by nairavsdollars(f): 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
Someone needs to check her mental state

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by seunmsg(m): 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
It is obvious Bianca is working for PDP against APGA or what else could have been the motivation for this kind of letter on the eve of the election?

6 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by TotoGame(m): 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
Bianca is right....obiano was too weak that his wife decides who gets what, how and when in the party and govt at large , That's why she had problems with the deputy Gov and wife

She even clashed with the national chairman of APGA . If they let APGA die in their hands, history will forever be unkind to them

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2021
The pikin all look like FFK

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by Kissiemu(m): 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2021
Mmm...all is certainly not well with APGA. I thought the stakeholders were all together but this letter is making me think differently.

Saturday will come and go but Anambra will remain

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by JavaScript90: 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
Chai
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by slawormiir: 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by femi4: 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
Pretender

they removed your image from our party uniform, boldly labeling you a dead man who was no longer relevant, even to the beloved party you nurtured.

The party is bigger than him..... Nonsense, beauty without brain

Let the dead continue to worship the dead

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by anambraamaka: 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
RIP Odogwu

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by FlipModeSquade(m): 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ojukwu is dead and buried..

Dead men don't read letters..

After all..

His last wish was granted.. angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by Commotfornigeri: 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
BS

It's all sentimental politics.

Ojukwu is dead and gone, what we have now is Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by GeneralPula: 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
She should let the coward & backstabber to rest in Pains..

Igbo people have destroyed Apga out of greed..

Let other tribe grab Apga, they’ll turn it to a hot cake in no time..

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by jonadaft: 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
grin

To: Ojukwu my Late Husband

Thru: FFK my lipsrsealed

Dear hubby,

Blablabla....

Yours lovely
Bsgsjdggs
Biaca

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by Officialgarri: 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
Even her late husband was rejected at the polls by the people he fought for

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by SILVERLINES: 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
cheesy
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by id4sho(m): 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
sad
What nonsense, ndi developers forming porche.

BUT HIS MANHOOD LIVES cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
grin
Even the DEAD no longer REST In PEACE in Naija

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by Passionate888: 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2021
Them just chase her out of the party wey her husband form like hausa dey chase another person too

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by thatsleepboy1: 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2021
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2021
I just don't know if the letter is emotional or political.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by FlipModeSquade(m): 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2021
Commotfornigeri:
BS

It's all sentimental politics.

Ojukwu is dead and gone, what we have now is Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Wetin concern Nnamdi Kanu with Anambra State election?

Him no know him state? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SWAGA Mocks Peter Obi, Labels Him Presidential Candidate Of Social Media Party / Nigerian Academia In Diaspora / Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.