Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,653 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Welcomes New Olori (PHOTOS) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Welcomes New Olori (PHOTOS) (603 Views)

Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi / Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Welcomes New Olori (PHOTOS) by gistgod: 11:27pm On Oct 18, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi welcomes new olori .

He wrote:
"I waited patiently upon the Almighty the King of kings, he eventually did it in the midst of many trials.
Shilekunola, Moronke, Naomi; the greatest Arsenal you can apply on this highly revered throne with many rules and regulations in the midst of undiluted tradition, heritage and culture is the "Fear Of God In You", which is the beginning of your wisdom on this throne of Oduduwa.
You are welcome home my beautiful and adorable queen.
#OoniOfIfe #Otisese"

See photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/ooni-of-ife-adeyeye-enitan-ogunwusi.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like 9 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Welcomes New Olori (PHOTOS) by gistgod: 11:27pm On Oct 18, 2018
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Welcomes New Olori (PHOTOS) by YomzzyDBlogger: 11:37pm On Oct 18, 2018
cool
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Welcomes New Olori (PHOTOS) by kelvine(m): 11:44pm On Oct 18, 2018
...are you telling me the truth?
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Welcomes New Olori (PHOTOS) by GistMore: 12:21am On Oct 19, 2018
sad
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Welcomes New Olori (PHOTOS) by YomzzyDBlogger: 12:23am On Oct 19, 2018
Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44 food is ready!
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Welcomes New Olori (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 19, 2018
Beautiful girl. kiss Ooni decided to go for a young virgin this time.

Her insta is oluwaseyifunminaomi.

(1) (Reply)

World Obatala Festival Begins Next Week / Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates One Of His Queens On Her 71st Birthday (Photos) / What Igbo Need To Know About Isiagu Symbol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.