Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

Akwa Ibom PDP Lawmaker, Mkpat Enin Defects To APC, Backs Ekere - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom PDP Lawmaker, Mkpat Enin Defects To APC, Backs Ekere (14916 Views)

Abia APC Backs Kalu's Call On Otti To Rejoin Party, To Suspend Ezeala / APC Backs Governors On Naira Redesign Policy - Abdullahi Adamu / APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Lawmaker, Mkpat Enin Defects To APC, Backs Ekere by Princedapace(m): 6:25am On Oct 19, 2018
Kingspin:
APC keep buying where they surly gonna lose last.

Who knows how many billions and oil well that went down with him.

PDP can only promise you but APC pay cash.

If I can stay outside NIGERIA get my health insurance card cover by the host government, looking at NIGERIA where government take back all citizens right then I know the country is a Joke.

If I could laugh at my country underdevelopment I wonder what the world will be saying.

Keep borrowing from China. China is developed

What about Nigeria the big Shithole?

Nigeria is disgrace to human race.. In fact the entire black nation is a disgrace to humanity..

Enjoy ur stay there bro. This place na hell.
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Lawmaker, Mkpat Enin Defects To APC, Backs Ekere by Donmedrac: 6:28am On Oct 19, 2018
Kenturkey048:
when u spot those with brains..u know.
those mother fukckers that decamped with their so called fucking God fathers from pdp to apc in cross river state,where are they today..i keep wondering how people think..come to rivers state and mention buhari,make you see wether no be hot slap u go recieve..most people dont even know politicians.
they decamp for their selfish interest.they dont even give a fick about their loyalists decamping with them.

Thank you
All these nairaland analysers too mumu mostly this senatordave1..

Politicians decamping doesn't mean local people will vote for a particular president.
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Lawmaker, Mkpat Enin Defects To APC, Backs Ekere by jmaine: 6:42am On Oct 19, 2018
Trouble1:

This is one of the most stupid things I’ve read in a long time .
Do not let emotions cloud your reasoning. Politics is local and it’s a game of number .
Do not scream “rigging” when Buhari gets 60 to 70% of Akwa Ibom votes next year.
Because at this rate pdp goons are defecting to APC. I see Buhari clinching up to that in Akwa Ibom

You actually posted the silliest thing in a long while. Buhari to score 60-70% vote in any SS states and AKS for that matter.

How old are you?
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Lawmaker, Mkpat Enin Defects To APC, Backs Ekere by Donmedrac: 6:43am On Oct 19, 2018
Buterflyle0:

And their selfish interest IS BUHARI just in case you missed the memo.

They believe that PDP has failed them so for sake of relevance from their people they need to embrace the alternative which is APC and PMB thereby ensuring they retain their political positions. grin

Its politics 101 they see it as a win win for everyone. A win for the constituents and a win for them.

Once your constituents are happy, you will be happy.

I just had to correct the stupidity in your post.
no need replying you wait till 2019..

You'll see if the south south can be controlled by one man like the Yoruba race

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Lawmaker, Mkpat Enin Defects To APC, Backs Ekere by Quality20(m): 6:44am On Oct 19, 2018
seem Akpabio is primed to b a godfather in his state just like Tinubu in Lagos. Well let's sit n c how it fans out

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Lawmaker, Mkpat Enin Defects To APC, Backs Ekere by Donmedrac: 6:44am On Oct 19, 2018
jmaine:

You actually posted the silliest thing in a long while. Buhari to score 60-70% vote in any SS states and AKS for that matter.

How old are you?
lol bro don't reply them
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Lawmaker, Mkpat Enin Defects To APC, Backs Ekere by ridbell01(m): 6:45am On Oct 19, 2018
Igbos would not like this...

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Lawmaker, Mkpat Enin Defects To APC, Backs Ekere by Trouble1: 6:45am On Oct 19, 2018
jmaine:

How old are you?
I’m 7 year old, I will be 8 in November.
And you? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Lawmaker, Mkpat Enin Defects To APC, Backs Ekere by jmaine: 6:47am On Oct 19, 2018
Trouble1:

I’m 7 year old, I will be 8 in November.
And you? cheesy

Baba 70.... tongue
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Lawmaker, Mkpat Enin Defects To APC, Backs Ekere by Lordsocrates: 6:49am On Oct 19, 2018
All those people that think that Akwa Iom is PDP do not know whats up ... PDP lost Akwa Ibom when Akpabio defected

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Lawmaker, Mkpat Enin Defects To APC, Backs Ekere by Nelly613: 6:56am On Oct 19, 2018
OKAY!!!!!
Latest Graduate Management Trainee Program at Juan Industries �
[/b]Salary: N130,000-N150,000
Job Type: Entry Level/ Full Time
Deadline 17th November 2018
Please Click here � to APPLY

[b]CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Lawmaker, Mkpat Enin Defects To APC, Backs Ekere by Rilwan20(m): 7:00am On Oct 19, 2018
They might have seen the writings on the wall.
if the way against corruption is killing your business, then apparently your business is killing the nation.
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Lawmaker, Mkpat Enin Defects To APC, Backs Ekere by Vinstel: 7:02am On Oct 19, 2018
From frying pan to fire
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Lawmaker, Mkpat Enin Defects To APC, Backs Ekere by Buterflyle0: 7:08am On Oct 19, 2018
Donmedrac:

E go do you vaam for eye grin
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Lawmaker, Mkpat Enin Defects To APC, Backs Ekere by Shuku0kukobambi: 7:10am On Oct 19, 2018
Donmedrac:

But ibori is controlling Delta. He was even doing it as a prisoner in Faraway London. He has come back now and he's still controlling it so what's special?

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Lawmaker, Mkpat Enin Defects To APC, Backs Ekere by MAJORBANKZ(m): 7:13am On Oct 19, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Only thieves/ LIARS AND CHEATS will support PDP
i rather be the thief who realized his shortcomings and asked our lord jesus christ for forgiveness than the later. APC will be oust out come next election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Lawmaker, Mkpat Enin Defects To APC, Backs Ekere by sagitariusbaby(m): 7:14am On Oct 19, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Only thieves/ LIARS AND CHEATS will support PDP
you mean thieves like Ganduje?
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Lawmaker, Mkpat Enin Defects To APC, Backs Ekere by Buterflyle0: 7:14am On Oct 19, 2018
MAJORBANKZ:
i rather be the thief who realized his shortcomings and asked our lord jesus christ for forgiveness than the later. APC will be oust out come next election

Your Lord Jesus Christ called Obasanjo right? grin

PDP is a rejected party by the core of Nigerians. Perhaps you think Nigerians are fools.

You have a tag and that tag will take forever to be erased.

2019 will be your burial / cremation
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Lawmaker, Mkpat Enin Defects To APC, Backs Ekere by LordofNaija: 7:16am On Oct 19, 2018
Hector09:
All these guys are belong to same whatsapp group, thats why i dont atikulate and buharist, i better watch leeds uniter vs norwich instead to shout pdp and apc
Stake 10k on Leeds to win and cash out 22k. Don't forget to pay your tithes
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Lawmaker, Mkpat Enin Defects To APC, Backs Ekere by Buterflyle0: 7:16am On Oct 19, 2018
sagitariusbaby:
you mean thieves like Ganduje?

No thieves like Atiku

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Lawmaker, Mkpat Enin Defects To APC, Backs Ekere by Kingspin(m): 7:20am On Oct 19, 2018
Trouble1:

Shut up and stick your rotten words in your ass!
Hold your first ignorance.
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Lawmaker, Mkpat Enin Defects To APC, Backs Ekere by Splasshhh(f): 7:20am On Oct 19, 2018
Politics
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Lawmaker, Mkpat Enin Defects To APC, Backs Ekere by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 19, 2018
cooldipo:
the two parties are the same.... No ideology

Float your own party that has all ideologies you need. After all Gani did his own practically, Rev Okotie did his own. Please, float your own party instead of talking theory here, talking is cheap, anybody can talk, practical is the problem. Enough of talks, go into action!
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Lawmaker, Mkpat Enin Defects To APC, Backs Ekere by klax(m): 7:25am On Oct 19, 2018
Ok is that all

Next pls.................
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Lawmaker, Mkpat Enin Defects To APC, Backs Ekere by MAJORBANKZ(m): 7:34am On Oct 19, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Your Lord Jesus Christ called Obasanjo right? grin

PDP is a rejected party by the core of Nigerians. Perhaps you think Nigerians are fools.

You have a tag and that tag will take forever to be erased.

2019 will be your burial / cremation
don't be too sure of Alamjiri votes. Lets see whose burial and cremation would be 2019
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Lawmaker, Mkpat Enin Defects To APC, Backs Ekere by Cajal(m): 7:35am On Oct 19, 2018
Only jobless zombie are still supporting pdp
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Lawmaker, Mkpat Enin Defects To APC, Backs Ekere by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 19, 2018
Donmedrac:
So much stupidity in this thread..

Edo state that has APC governor and many big wigs was there in 2015.. Buhari still lost..

They are decamping for their own selfish interest not Buhari

He lost by a very slim margin. About 10,000 votes. Edo state was almost 50-50 at the 2015 presidential elections.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Lawmaker, Mkpat Enin Defects To APC, Backs Ekere by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:37am On Oct 19, 2018
yipata:
LOL. NO MORE INSUFFICIENCY. #CHANGE WE STICK TO. #PMB/PYO.

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Lawmaker, Mkpat Enin Defects To APC, Backs Ekere by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:38am On Oct 19, 2018
GoTV:

You're in pain sad

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Lawmaker, Mkpat Enin Defects To APC, Backs Ekere by Buterflyle0: 7:43am On Oct 19, 2018
MAJORBANKZ:
don't be too sure of Alamjiri votes. Lets see whose burial and cremation 2019 marks

Small minded wailer grin

The election of 2019 WS won since 2015. Your emotional Athiefkulation cannot even let you see this.

The cremation of PDP is a done deal

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Lawmaker, Mkpat Enin Defects To APC, Backs Ekere by MAJORBANKZ(m): 7:52am On Oct 19, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Small minded wailer grin

The election of 2019 WS won since 2015. Your emotional Athiefkulation cannot even let you see this.

The cremation of PDP is a done deal
don't worry yourself we have less 122 days to the general election. When your eyes go clear them no dey telling person.
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Lawmaker, Mkpat Enin Defects To APC, Backs Ekere by Donmedrac: 7:54am On Oct 19, 2018
mynairaland2018:

He lost by a very slim margin. About 10,000 votes. Edo state was almost 50-50 at the 2015 presidential elections.
yeah and that was when Buhari was very popular

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshodi-Apapa: You Can’t Evict Us, Truck Drivers, Touts Dare Sanwo-Olu / Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa / Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.