Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

[photos] I Want To Be A IndecentStar!! What Should I Do?? Nigerian Teenage Girl Asks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [photos] I Want To Be A IndecentStar!! What Should I Do?? Nigerian Teenage Girl Asks (557 Views)

“I Will Become A IndecentStar After Coronavirus Pandemic – Wizkid’s Baby Mama Reveal / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" / PHOTOS: I Have A Man Finally – Uriel Oputa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[photos] I Want To Be A IndecentStar!! What Should I Do?? Nigerian Teenage Girl Asks by daniel404: 2:01am On Oct 19, 2018
A Facebook user by the name Paliechukwu Ekene Onyewuchi broke the internet yesterday when she

posted what looks like an after-sex, semi-nude photos of her to her timeline with the title, “I want to be a IndecentStar”
The teenage girl posted the pictures at about 12:19 pm yesterday (8th Oct. 2018).

From our investigation (by 360stylehub.com), we learnt that Paliechukwu is new to Facebook as she has just few friends and a little info from her..........
https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/10/photos-i-want-to-be-IndecentStar-what.html

(1) (Reply)

Queen Ola Of Oyo Dresses In School Uniform To Visit Her Former Secondary School / Ace Comedian Mudiaga Celebrates 8th Year Marriage Anniversary / My New Song, One Ticket Has Damaged My Relationship – Kizz Daniel Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.