Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Rare Photo Of Atiku With His Macbook Laptop - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rare Photo Of Atiku With His Macbook Laptop (45791 Views)

Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing / Buhari Leads Atiku With Nearly 500,000 Votes For 20 Lgas In Kastina / Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Photo Of Atiku With His Macbook Laptop by winj3: 8:18am On Oct 19, 2018
what do I think?
I say he paid for it using stolen money, it should be confiscated by EFCC!
Re: Rare Photo Of Atiku With His Macbook Laptop by CaptainFM1: 8:18am On Oct 19, 2018
Lifeless can't use a lappy! He's brain dead analog.
Re: Rare Photo Of Atiku With His Macbook Laptop by Num07033711115(m): 8:19am On Oct 19, 2018
cooldipo:
feel like we have been here before courtesy Bu.bu..
.. Only that this one is believable for the fact that he is a guy man and business tycon
the guy they check nairaland sureman
Re: Rare Photo Of Atiku With His Macbook Laptop by Abortedfetus(m): 8:20am On Oct 19, 2018
GoTV:
sad Why not snap Atiku playing PlayStation or Atiku riding bicycle? How you people prefer to vote for people that placed you in generational poverty is beyond sane minds. Keep Atikulating with hungry bellies. Irresponsible youths
useless generation.continue selling ur birthrights to greedy politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Rare Photo Of Atiku With His Macbook Laptop by sacx: 8:22am On Oct 19, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Atiku is a scam. Drinking garri with fork and knife beside him.

Who soaks garri in a flat plate? Then he has juice to wash it down.

This is a simply a scam publicity photo to further scam his gullible Athiefkulators as the OP and the rest of them

See as poverty don finish this one grin. Everything is garri in their eyes

1 Like

Re: Rare Photo Of Atiku With His Macbook Laptop by sexdoll: 8:23am On Oct 19, 2018
cooldipo:
feel like we have been here before courtesy Bu.bu..
.. Only that this one is believable for the fact that he is a guy man and business tycon

history always has a way of repeating itself.

so therefore, going by that premises, I can say that you already know how all this will play out... business tycoon or not!
Re: Rare Photo Of Atiku With His Macbook Laptop by back2sender: 8:25am On Oct 19, 2018
NONSENSE , THIS SAME ATIKU THAT COULD NOT OPERATE AN IPAD AT CHATHAM HOUSE.
IT WAS RENO OMOKRI THAT CAME TO THE PODIUM TO HELP HIM, SO WHICH APPLE ATIKULOOT COME DEY OPERATE?.
ATIKULOOT , HEAR IT NOGERIA IS NOT FOR SALE TO LOOTERS
Obi ATIKULOOTED FEB 2019

1 Like

Re: Rare Photo Of Atiku With His Macbook Laptop by Dearlord(m): 8:25am On Oct 19, 2018
We are here lambasting each other over the people who doesn't know that we exist .

Do you really know that after all the Bleep you give your opinion does not count still.

My advice to all ye is stay safe during the election and desist from catastrophic argument.
Re: Rare Photo Of Atiku With His Macbook Laptop by symbianDON(m): 8:28am On Oct 19, 2018
GoTV:
sad Why not snap Atiku playing PlayStation or Atiku riding bicycle? How you people prefer to vote for people that placed you in generational poverty is beyond sane minds. Keep Atikulating with hungry bellies. Irresponsible youths
I owe you a treat!! you just made my day! let them keep atikulating until they're plunged into a deeper abyss than they already are now....irresponsible youths

1 Like

Re: Rare Photo Of Atiku With His Macbook Laptop by CaptainFM1: 8:30am On Oct 19, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

Poverty have pummelled your life to the extent that you can't distinguish between cornflakes and soaked garri.
Continue shouting Sai baba until you find yourself a dead man killed by poverty.

Don't mind the guy....That is what Buhari made him to drink every morning. I'm surprised he said thats a flat plate.h He's never seen a little deep bowl like that before.
Re: Rare Photo Of Atiku With His Macbook Laptop by yinkus6750(m): 8:30am On Oct 19, 2018
[Thats not garri.
Its a cereal , which is part of breakfast menu, hence the juice and complete restaurant table setting.
Let's be exposed and say things the way they are.

quote author=Buterflyle0 post=72215463]Atiku is a scam. Drinking garri with fork and knife beside him.

Who soaks garri in a flat plate? Then he has juice to wash it down.

This is a simply a scam publicity photo to further scam his gullible Athiefkulators as the OP and the rest of them[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Rare Photo Of Atiku With His Macbook Laptop by nokatakata: 8:32am On Oct 19, 2018
I hope he can operate it and not just to watch pictures and movies on it. funny how intelligent people competent will always be vice to people who don't know shi.t. Osibanjo a vice to a certificateless buhari and Peter Obi a vice to another incompetent atiku.

we will ignore intelligent people and be running after same people who always destroy the country with their incompetence.
Re: Rare Photo Of Atiku With His Macbook Laptop by perez019(m): 8:32am On Oct 19, 2018
Yyeske:
Really?
b

Bros.. you have your PVC, vote Buhari if you think he has done so much for you.
Re: Rare Photo Of Atiku With His Macbook Laptop by Ten06(m): 8:34am On Oct 19, 2018
I also saw PMB with this same post before he was elected. Youths that doesn't know what they want
Re: Rare Photo Of Atiku With His Macbook Laptop by holuphisayor(m): 8:35am On Oct 19, 2018
Multitasking?
Probably on some unproductive acts like watching lai Mohammed or kano state governor bribery scandal video grin
Re: Rare Photo Of Atiku With His Macbook Laptop by Ogaga87(m): 8:35am On Oct 19, 2018
BlueRayDick:
If he like make he finish with his Mac Book and even work on Zuckerberg Book, all those things Obasanjo said about him in MY WATCH won't just go away.

The North remembers

If at this point in your life, you can easily be hypnotized by judgement of a man against another with facts that cannot be proven by the majority, you are not worthy to hold a voter's card..
Re: Rare Photo Of Atiku With His Macbook Laptop by xangerar: 8:38am On Oct 19, 2018
future001:

Oga, this is probably oatmeal or cornflakes but definitely not garri. Don’t let poverty destroy ur sense of judgement.

I wonder how that looked like garri to him. Poverty could do a hell of damage to the human perception more than it can actually do to the belly.
Re: Rare Photo Of Atiku With His Macbook Laptop by franchasng: 8:39am On Oct 19, 2018
mercenary:
But I heard bubu does not even know how to save contact on his fone without calling for assistance
Do dead people use phone talk more of saving contacts

Lifeless = Dead

So use your head bra wink
Re: Rare Photo Of Atiku With His Macbook Laptop by Jman06(m): 8:41am On Oct 19, 2018
GoTV:
Any how you put it, Atiku is faaaaaaar better than Buhari!

Atiku is the real BETTER BY FAR

Me and my family shall continue to Atikulate while zombies are busy digging for just anything bad to tarnish Atiku's image.

Real Nigerians Atikulate!!!

1 Like

Re: Rare Photo Of Atiku With His Macbook Laptop by CUAPPLY: 8:43am On Oct 19, 2018
Abjay97:
Lovely Picture of the PDP Presidential candidate has surfaced online.

What do you think?

You know anyone looking for a top ranking UK University for Architecture, Physiotherapy, Psychology, LLB, LLM, Top up Nursing, renewable energy, Digital Marketing, Top up Degrees for HND Holders with a first class, 2nd class upper and lower degrees, even a 3rd class (top up Degree?

Anyone looking for January, May and September intakes.

Bsc Public Health and Community studies, LLM, International Law LLM, Intl Business Law LLM. All engineering courses.

You know anyone looking for Msc Psychology with Professional experience, Msc Pharmacology with professional experience, Global Healthcare Management with professional experience ( All 2yrs masters)

PTDF, Chevening and Commonwealth scholarships are still open.
Mastercard scholarship at the University of Edinburgh is still Open Guys.
Send an email to ac6746@coventry.ac.uk or chat me up on whatsapp 07030246270
Re: Rare Photo Of Atiku With His Macbook Laptop by Alexrayz(m): 8:44am On Oct 19, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:
Dear Nigerians, please be wise.

We know we're in frypan already, let's not allow anger, resentment and bias lead us inside fire.

Atiku is the wrongest candidate we can think of voting for.

Adults know this...
The old elites know this...
People who read know this...

A Fulani is a Fulani, don't expect him to be different. Don't ever take any politician by their words, they lie more than the devil.

To them, Nigerians have become a table tennis ball, they toss and smash us everywhere because we have no substance other than religious and tribal sentiments.

And at the end, THEY WIN THEIR GAME.

Right nw we between d devil and the very deep blue sea so are u saying we should not vote we all know is either u aticulate or u turn to a buharist so in whatever way you look at it Nigeria was once a country.
Re: Rare Photo Of Atiku With His Macbook Laptop by duscollins: 8:44am On Oct 19, 2018
I can only imagine what will happen to the middle belt/ north central states if Buhari wins 2019..... it's better not imagined.

All the killings witnessed so far is a preamble to what is to come. Till date no fulani hersdman have been arrested and prosecuted.

Ejecting Buhari from Aso Rock is now a patriotic call.
Re: Rare Photo Of Atiku With His Macbook Laptop by Koralords: 8:44am On Oct 19, 2018
I can bet my last cash Buhari cent operate a computer
Re: Rare Photo Of Atiku With His Macbook Laptop by okalo(m): 8:44am On Oct 19, 2018
6000+ Serious Minded Entrepreneurs Empowered*.

The question is do you have a business idea?
Will the idea require funding?

Are you committed enough on that dream of yours?

Then be the next to be Empowered within now and the next 7 days, through the

LIFE WITHOUT LIMIT CAMPAIGN INT'L Platform with a generated grant.

REQUIRMENTS
Respond to a 3 minutes online survey through this link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe_VQPOG_Lo4gDI8DiztNPl4SHII4fKJa1Rxhztc1bbXCchSQ/viewform

Note:
For the " Through who or what platform did you know about the campaign" Question. Kindly use this combination:

Imoudu Okalo/NG183311

to enable you submit your form.
Re: Rare Photo Of Atiku With His Macbook Laptop by EdidemOluomo: 8:45am On Oct 19, 2018
GoTV:

Are you not hungry now ?
Re: Rare Photo Of Atiku With His Macbook Laptop by Freeman59: 8:47am On Oct 19, 2018
madridguy:
OP trying to sell his rotten market grin
Madridguy trying to buy rotten market grin
Re: Rare Photo Of Atiku With His Macbook Laptop by rock003: 8:50am On Oct 19, 2018
madridguy:
OP trying to sell his rotten market grin

The only rotten market here is buhari's fake integrity and your brain cheesy
Re: Rare Photo Of Atiku With His Macbook Laptop by rock003: 8:51am On Oct 19, 2018
GoTV:

The person that caused that empty stomach is buhari
Re: Rare Photo Of Atiku With His Macbook Laptop by xcelentattitude(m): 8:54am On Oct 19, 2018
Because we have agreed to Atikulate now means that you need to inform us about whatever Atiku is doing, be it in his kitchen or toilet et cetra.

How did this made front page?

Lemme come and be going

#CommentReadersAssociationOfNigeria (CRAN)

Re: Rare Photo Of Atiku With His Macbook Laptop by rock003: 8:55am On Oct 19, 2018
Meritbaba:

Even if he does not know what a phone is.
It's still Sai Baba come 2019

Even if he will drive your destiny to the bottomless pit, it is sai baba forever
Re: Rare Photo Of Atiku With His Macbook Laptop by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:55am On Oct 19, 2018
Alexrayz:

Right nw we between d devil and the very deep blue sea so are u saying we should not vote we all know is either u aticulate or u turn to a buharist so in whatever way you look at it Nigeria was once a country.

Well said. But one has to understand that when you have to pick between two evils, ensure that you have enough information about both, and make an unbiased decision.

You cannot gamble with this, because if you choose the greater evil, it may be your end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) / Bola Tinubu Welcomes French Ambassador To His Ikoyi Residence In Lagos. Photos / Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.