Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Control Your Private Part Before You Enter Ministry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Control Your Private Part Before You Enter Ministry (273 Views)

Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior / You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man / Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Control Your Private Part Before You Enter Ministry by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 19, 2018
Some young people love ministry and pastoral work. They love to be on stage, hold the Mic, show charisma, prove signs of anointing; but they don't deal with their erections. One reason some pastors fall into adultery is because they became pastors without pastoring their private parts. You hear scandalous acts of some pastors and you may begin to imagine if this people are abnormal.

Before you get excited with positions of pastor, apostle, bishop, deacon and prophet; prophesy discipline to your private part to avoid disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Control Your Private Part Before You Enter Ministry by walosky(m): 7:07am On Oct 19, 2018
This na for The Yoruba Clergymen and Imams

Make una curtail manpower, monkey tail, anwakpa and soldier root grin
Re: Control Your Private Part Before You Enter Ministry by Kenneth4u205(m): 7:39am On Oct 19, 2018
Honestly there's nothing special about female private part .just ordinary hole .The breas.t just ordinary fold of flesh .That's why I always get baffle when I hear stories of my fellow pastors falling into fornication.The secret is to be genuinely full of the spirit of God .Only then will you begin to see things the way God see this .you will see naked lady the way God sees them .When you look at a naked lady ,you will only see a moulded clay with a spirit dwelling inside

2 Likes

Re: Control Your Private Part Before You Enter Ministry by Originakalokalo(m): 7:54am On Oct 19, 2018
These things are rampant...i want to suggest the following in accordance with the Bible

1. A child of God needs to crucify the flesh..it is a great enemy.

If you don't, and you take up leadership positions, you will be in trouble.

More females will come around you AND THE DEVIL WILL USE ANY OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE TO GET TO YOU.

A flesh that is not crucified is a potholes for the devil...

Your natural self thinks about immorality in a second and that moment the devil sneaks in. ..

The Bible says... Neither give place to the devil.

This is why crucifying the flesh is very important...

2. Many people jump into leadership position WITHOUT PASSING THROUGH THE WAITING PERIOD OR THE TRAINING PERIOD.

They are not moulded, prepared and anointed..

...and they crashed..

David was anointed king at a very young age.. but took up the position of power 18 years later.

He passed through serious trainings and hard experiences which helped to shape his life. .

There is a waiting period...

Wait and Learn.

2 Likes

Re: Control Your Private Part Before You Enter Ministry by Hundredfold4lif(m): 10:09am On Oct 19, 2018
Kenneth4u205:
Honestly there's nothing special about female private part .just ordinary hole .The breas.t just ordinary fold of flesh .That's why I always get baffle when I hear stories of my fellow pastors falling into fornication.The secret is to be genuinely full of the spirit of God .Only then will you begin to see things the way God see this .you will see naked lady the way God sees them .When you look at a naked lady ,you will only see a moulded clay with a spirit dwelling inside

VERY, VERY THOUGHTFUL!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School 21 October, 2018 / Christianity Is More Than Serious: Because Of This; / Reason Why Many Pastors Struggle - Bensonchidiebere.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.