Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Simi Heavily Beaten By Mayorkun After She Placed A Bet With Him (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Heavily Beaten By Mayorkun After She Placed A Bet With Him (photos) (5574 Views)

DJ Cuppy Reveals How Much She Placed On Manchester United To Defeat Liverpool / The Moment Laycon Met With Davido And Mayorkun After Winning BBNaija (Video) / Toyin Adewale Reunites With Her Son, Mayorkun After 2 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Heavily Beaten By Mayorkun After She Placed A Bet With Him (photos) by memez: 7:15am On Oct 19, 2018
So a few days ago, Simi tweeted about wining a bet FIFA Game she played, She even said her man was the one that place the bet..

However singer Mayorkun, Challenged her to play with him and see if she'll beat him too, She took the challenge quickly and even bragged about beating him black blue.

Finally, finally the game was held this evening, And Mayorkun beat her hands down..

See how it started below!

New via Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/simi-heavily-beaten-mayorkun-placed-bet-photos

Lalasticlala mynd44

1 Share

Re: Simi Heavily Beaten By Mayorkun After She Placed A Bet With Him (photos) by memez: 7:15am On Oct 19, 2018

Re: Simi Heavily Beaten By Mayorkun After She Placed A Bet With Him (photos) by memez: 7:16am On Oct 19, 2018
Lol
Re: Simi Heavily Beaten By Mayorkun After She Placed A Bet With Him (photos) by Kneephy(m): 7:17am On Oct 19, 2018
@op, who's dragging front-page with you sef

1 Like

Re: Simi Heavily Beaten By Mayorkun After She Placed A Bet With Him (photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 19, 2018
He will beat you in all ramifications

Walks out
Re: Simi Heavily Beaten By Mayorkun After She Placed A Bet With Him (photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 7:19am On Oct 19, 2018
This people don't know what's next for them sha

2 Likes

Re: Simi Heavily Beaten By Mayorkun After She Placed A Bet With Him (photos) by Naza25: 7:20am On Oct 19, 2018
Mtcheew, nonsense news

1 Like

Re: Simi Heavily Beaten By Mayorkun After She Placed A Bet With Him (photos) by youngest85(m): 7:20am On Oct 19, 2018
F
Re: Simi Heavily Beaten By Mayorkun After She Placed A Bet With Him (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:36am On Oct 19, 2018
mofeoluwadassah:
This people don't know what's next for them sha
Kikikiki
Re: Simi Heavily Beaten By Mayorkun After She Placed A Bet With Him (photos) by falcon01: 9:56am On Oct 19, 2018
I no go talk
Re: Simi Heavily Beaten By Mayorkun After She Placed A Bet With Him (photos) by SIMPLYkush: 10:18am On Oct 19, 2018
simi y u infect me with pussyginosis, now I'm always masturbating with your pussy pics u send to me
Re: Simi Heavily Beaten By Mayorkun After She Placed A Bet With Him (photos) by Squillionaire: 10:30am On Oct 19, 2018
I hope these 'beatings' ended with the FIFA Eleven only o. They shouldn't start troubling our eardrums tomorrow with; "it's your baby", "it's not my baby" argument o!
Re: Simi Heavily Beaten By Mayorkun After She Placed A Bet With Him (photos) by happybee: 10:55am On Oct 19, 2018
cheesycheesy
Re: Simi Heavily Beaten By Mayorkun After She Placed A Bet With Him (photos) by sirjentul05(m): 11:35am On Oct 19, 2018
simi you don Bleep up, you should have called me lemme beat him in winning eleven ps2 games, i use am pay school fees that year

#mr Jentul#
Re: Simi Heavily Beaten By Mayorkun After She Placed A Bet With Him (photos) by Emmiasky(m): 12:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sorry but this puts nothing on my table!

Do you ever feel as though your friends are gaining on you in life's race
and for this you feel down?

Watch this then, maybe it will help you think better of yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br8lWie-LBo
Re: Simi Heavily Beaten By Mayorkun After She Placed A Bet With Him (photos) by zesopofa: 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
hmmmm

FULL-STACK JAVASCRIPT WEB APP TRAINING

JavaScript Development Suite is a comprehensive training program that equips candidates with an exhaustive grounding of Ajax development fundamentals, JavaScript fundamentals, advanced JavaScript and fundamentals of jQuery. IT organizations across the globe seek competent professionals who are trained in JavaScript.

Re: Simi Heavily Beaten By Mayorkun After She Placed A Bet With Him (photos) by wittyt98(m): 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
so what's the essences of this news

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shania Twain And Jennifer Lopez: Looking Bangin’ In Bodysuits / Leaked Video: Bad Guy Records His Séxual Act With Girlfriend / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.