Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

DJ Cuppy Reveals How Much She Placed On Manchester United To Defeat Liverpool - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Reveals How Much She Placed On Manchester United To Defeat Liverpool (2481 Views)

‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) / Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” / Simi Heavily Beaten By Mayorkun After She Placed A Bet With Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Reveals How Much She Placed On Manchester United To Defeat Liverpool by saintbillion(m): 9:39am On May 03, 2021
Following the Match between Manchester United and Liverpool fc which was previously delayed and later postponed, Dj Cuppy the daughter of Billionaire businessman, Mr Femi Otedola has shared her betslip which contained only the match between Manchester United and Liverpool fc. It is not common to see ladies who love football to the point of betting on them.
The popular Disc Jockey shared the betslip while expressing her disappointment about the delay of the match on her twitter handle. According to the betslip which contained the bet which she placed on the 1st day of May 2021, it was observed that she placed a 50,000 Naira wager on Manchester United to win. And the odd for Manchester United to win is 5.10.
Her potential winning was pegged at 255,000 Naira. It will be worthy to note that DJ Cuppy is a fan of Manchester United after switching her allegiance from Arsenal football club to Manchester United last year.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals How Much She Placed On Manchester United To Defeat Liverpool by saintbillion(m): 9:40am On May 03, 2021
Lalasticla this one for na sure odd ooo.
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals How Much She Placed On Manchester United To Defeat Liverpool by Nobody: 9:54am On May 03, 2021
She should have reveal her name in the bet account to prove that she actually played it.
I love her breasts sha.AJ is missing.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals How Much She Placed On Manchester United To Defeat Liverpool by saintbillion(m): 9:59am On May 03, 2021
Joysticks:
She should have reveal her name in the bet account to prove that she actually played it.
I love her breasts sha.AJ is missing.
I was looking for that too. I swear she's breastiful

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals How Much She Placed On Manchester United To Defeat Liverpool by Amotolongbo(f): 10:01am On May 03, 2021
Her loss has been postponed cos Manchester United may likely draw the match.

Manchester United home form this season isn’t as superb as the away

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals How Much She Placed On Manchester United To Defeat Liverpool by saintbillion(m): 10:06am On May 03, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Her loss has been postponed cos Manchester United may likely draw the match.

Manchester United home form this season isn’t as superb as the away
mmmh analyst
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals How Much She Placed On Manchester United To Defeat Liverpool by Bornsinner7: 10:37am On May 03, 2021
Bro!! that breast is huge
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals How Much She Placed On Manchester United To Defeat Liverpool by CheedyJ(m): 10:42am On May 03, 2021
5:1 odds for a united win , Lori iro

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals How Much She Placed On Manchester United To Defeat Liverpool by saintbillion(m): 10:49am On May 03, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Bro!! that breast is huge
breastify. Click like if u are here to view breast

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals How Much She Placed On Manchester United To Defeat Liverpool by saintbillion(m): 10:50am On May 03, 2021
CheedyJ:
sure 5 odd my brother
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals How Much She Placed On Manchester United To Defeat Liverpool by Nobody: 11:00am On May 03, 2021
CheedyJ:
Straight win and
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals How Much She Placed On Manchester United To Defeat Liverpool by CheedyJ(m): 11:04am On May 03, 2021
Joysticks:
Straight win and
All I saw in d write up was that she placed the wager on a united win which was 5.10 odds, I didn’t see win & sha....
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals How Much She Placed On Manchester United To Defeat Liverpool by Nobody: 11:35am On May 03, 2021
CheedyJ:

All I saw in d write up was that she placed the wager on a united win which was 5.10 odds, I didn’t see win & sha....
Type the coupon codes
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals How Much She Placed On Manchester United To Defeat Liverpool by Eryyy92: 11:41am On May 03, 2021
cuppy should please go braless for once abeg

I wish can be her boyfriend
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals How Much She Placed On Manchester United To Defeat Liverpool by Mixedfruit: 11:53am On May 03, 2021
That her bress Na 2 sure odd
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals How Much She Placed On Manchester United To Defeat Liverpool by Eryyy92: 12:19pm On May 03, 2021
cuppy this breast for #50 press like

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals How Much She Placed On Manchester United To Defeat Liverpool by saintbillion(m): 12:28pm On May 03, 2021
Eryyy92:
cuppy should please go braless for once abeg

I wish can be her boyfriend
mmmmmh. If wishes were horses
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals How Much She Placed On Manchester United To Defeat Liverpool by saintbillion(m): 12:28pm On May 03, 2021
Mixedfruit:
That her bress Na 2 sure odd
lol better one
Eryyy92:
cuppy this breast for #50 press like
Ooin
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals How Much She Placed On Manchester United To Defeat Liverpool by adaugo59216: 12:55pm On May 03, 2021
:5:1 odds for a united win , Lori iro Straight win and
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals How Much She Placed On Manchester United To Defeat Liverpool by Olibboy: 3:40pm On May 03, 2021
To copy this bet press this
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals How Much She Placed On Manchester United To Defeat Liverpool by silibaba: 8:34pm On May 03, 2021
grin
saintbillion:
mmmh analyst

(1) (Reply)

Actress Rosy Meurer Shares New Video Amidst Rumors Of Her Marriage Crash / Favorite Blogs:whats Your Favorite Blog? / Mike Ezuroye: My Wrist Watch Cost $3,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.