Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,102 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Meet Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (Pictures) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (Pictures) (52132 Views)

"I Was Never Single, I Had A Spiritual Wife Before Marrying Naomi" - Ooni Ogunwu / Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 19, 2018
able20:

As a prophetess she is not bleaching, she is naturally light skin probably has Edo blood .

Well her mum is Funmilayo Ogunseyi, and she's also light skinned. Oya u pple should kirr yourself. Lol!

Never seen pple worship fairskin as much as Igbo pple. Is it not God dt created everyone?

5 Likes

Re: Meet Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (Pictures) by princeemmma(m): 9:33am On Oct 19, 2018
she is even happy among all the wives wey this oni of ife get
Re: Meet Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 19, 2018
jeesprecy:

Read that too
But if she's a prophetess and an evangelist..
Why would she want to marry a king whose previous wives are still alive..
Well what's my own

Lol! Obviously not a fundamentalist (fanatic) Christian. lipsrsealed Or maybe she thinks she can go and change something. In dt case, sorry is her name. Lol! Hope another divorce is not loading.
Ooni seems like a worldly guy, man about town. I just hope an innocent spirikoko will satisfy him mentally.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (Pictures) by Endtimesmith(m): 10:03am On Oct 19, 2018
mofeoluwadassah:
Ooni sef like better thing wink

1 Like

Re: Meet Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 10:09am On Oct 19, 2018
hmmmmm, what he has done is wrong, to marry and remarry when his former wife is still alive, nobody should say it's culture, after all no culture in heaven.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (Pictures) by Mysselff2: 10:10am On Oct 19, 2018
Lagoon King right now

Re: Meet Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (Pictures) by dolak: 10:12am On Oct 19, 2018
Cute osun men, na beautiful Igbo women dey rush them.......I love my state people, Davido carry Chioma, fani-kayode marry precious Chikwendu, Now Naomi for Oonirisa.....long live the Queens!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 19, 2018
Ije004:
Congrats to the Ooni. May this marriage last.
Its said she's a Christian prophetess?? Hmm, Olokun high priestess masquerading as Christian prophetess. If you know, you know.

Thank you my brother or sister

You are woke...

seducing and lying spirit, jezebel working with the religious spirit... This world is indeed strange. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Meet Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (Pictures) by moshino(m): 10:21am On Oct 19, 2018
Funky123:
Ogunwusi is too handsome to marry an ugly lady now

Is that why he didn't come to marry you?
Re: Meet Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (Pictures) by Yoighaman(m): 10:28am On Oct 19, 2018
Congrats to him, he's got a humble and great personality.

...but wait o, he's 44, she's 25....young blood things, sharp guy smiley
Re: Meet Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (Pictures) by sisisioge: 10:43am On Oct 19, 2018
Kabiesi iku baba yeye...well done sir...this one fine too grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (Pictures) by anytexy: 11:15am On Oct 19, 2018
Riversides2003:
This Ooni seem to like Ororo ladies o. Try make this one work this time cos I haven’t heard of anywhere wey Oba Dey divorce. All this internet Obas these days sef.
Abioo!

1 Like

Re: Meet Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (Pictures) by imran147(m): 11:26am On Oct 19, 2018
Riversides2003:
This Ooni seem to like Ororo ladies o. Try make this one work this time cos I haven’t heard of anywhere wey Oba Dey divorce. All this internet Obas these days sef.

Sharrap there’s
No be your Benin woman he married be oloshoism cheating on him
Edo woman always remain oloshoism

Two edo woman gave birth for me
I know what am saying so don’t quote me
Re: Meet Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (Pictures) by uvie66: 11:33am On Oct 19, 2018
Chai.... Women and money are inseparable, which day this guy divorce wey e Don marry sharp sharp, the babe no even consider him past record. When this one don expire he will look for another young b@$*h.

1 Like

Re: Meet Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (Pictures) by Riversides2003(m): 11:36am On Oct 19, 2018
imran147:

Sharrap there’s
No be your Benin woman he married be oloshoism cheating on him
Edo woman always remain oloshoism

Two edo woman gave birth for me
I know what am saying so don’t quote me

You are absolutely rude and lack manners. You don’t open you dirty and rotten mouth to dere quote me next time idiot.
Re: Meet Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (Pictures) by Yoighaman(m): 11:37am On Oct 19, 2018
LadySarah:
See pix like a mugshot,Oba yet to take her out.I hope she hasnt been brainwashed by her parents on the benefits of marrying a two time divorced Oba.She looks two young for all these sh..it.

She comes from a humble background. Her weavons are tangled meaning they could be Daniella #1500 brands. lipsrsealed.Oba will have to upgrade her dress sense.

See her hair roots,its neither relaxed nor natural lipsrsealed

Come and join the natural team.Natural is bae,healthy,cheap,clean,nappy and all

I Hml,I hope you find happiness...

Some people can analyze sha, jeez!

1 Like

Re: Meet Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (Pictures) by Chimezirim121: 11:38am On Oct 19, 2018
No piercing, no make up, still beautiful. Shame on those fake people with make ups.
Re: Meet Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (Pictures) by Yoighaman(m): 11:40am On Oct 19, 2018
mynairaland2018:

Lol! Obviously not a fundamentalist (fanatic) Christian. lipsrsealed Or maybe she thinks she can go and change something. In dt case, sorry is her name. Lol! Hope another divorce is not loading.
Ooni seems like a worldly guy, man about town. I just hope an innocent spirikoko will satisfy him mentally.

Exactly my thoughts, an ogbonge spirikoko will not marry a 'worldly' guy like Ooni. It's like saying Pastor Kumuyi of Deeper Life should marry Toke Makinwa.
Re: Meet Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (Pictures) by imran147(m): 11:43am On Oct 19, 2018
Riversides2003:

You are absolutely rude and lack manners. You don’t open you dirty and rotten mouth to dere quote me next time idiot.

Then you are the idiot here ....A BIG FOOL
Re: Meet Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (Pictures) by Igbunu4: 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
Always looking for fresh kpekus to plunder. na whaa ooo. Afonja and kpekus be like Afonja and skull mining. grin grin grin
Re: Meet Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (Pictures) by Igbunu4: 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
Always looking for fresh kpekus to plunder. na whaa ooo. Afonja and kpekus be like Afonja and skull mining. grin grin grin
grin
Re: Meet Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (Pictures) by infofirst(m): 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
Irumole using Instagram. Congratulations Ooni.

1 Like

Re: Meet Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (Pictures) by HomeOfMe(f): 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
aalangel:

The traditional ruler of Ile-Ife, Osun State, Ooni of Ife, Kabiyesi Enitan Ogunwusi Akande is married again.

Ooni, through his official instagram account announced the arrival of his new wife, Shilekunola Moronke Naomi.

Kabiyesi Ogunwusi, who has been rumoured to have had a string of relationships after the exit of his socialite former wife, who accused his family members of dislike prayed for his new wife, and, advised her on how to make a great queen in the palace.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpFzFAvHhUf/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1t1xs9en3k8am
I love her name,"shilekunola"- open the door of wealth.0

1 Like

Re: Meet Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (Pictures) by gwama: 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
Iceman2017:
This girl has Igbo blood. She's beautiful and fair

The fair skin is not in only Igbo tribut, fulani people are too fair cool

1 Like

Re: Meet Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (Pictures) by Etianwanokon: 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
Ooni is the problem. He keeps changing wives. This girl is too young for him. I Wonder if she can cope

1 Like

Re: Meet Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (Pictures) by dblambo(m): 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
LilSmith55:

Forget... Who no like better tin....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Interesting Facts About The Esan People Of Edo State / Nigerians And Fake Foreign Accents / 3 Young Women Who Are Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.