Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,701 members, 7,955,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:47 AM

Canada Marijuana Stores Run Out Of Supplies, As Lineups Increase (PHOTOS) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Canada Marijuana Stores Run Out Of Supplies, As Lineups Increase (PHOTOS) (382 Views)

Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel / Barack Obama's Daughter, Sasha Smoking Marijuana In Public goes viral / This Train Supplies 2 Million Litres Of Water To Thousands Of Indians (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canada Marijuana Stores Run Out Of Supplies, As Lineups Increase (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 19, 2018
Day two of legal recreational cannabis in Canada on Thursday saw more long lineups outside pot stores and supply shortages in parts of the country.

Most consumers were exuberant about the end of prohibition, but a few expressed disappointment over not being able to buy cannabis on the first day.

READ MORE: https://foretvnews.com/canada-marijuana-stores-run-out-of-supplies-as-lineups-increase/

Re: Canada Marijuana Stores Run Out Of Supplies, As Lineups Increase (PHOTOS) by SniperSmurf(m): 7:59am On Oct 19, 2018
Even Fela would be jealous of that pic.
eelipumpin:
Day two of legal recreational cannabis in Canada on Thursday saw more long lineups outside pot stores and supply shortages in parts of the country.

Most consumers were exuberant about the end of prohibition, but a few expressed disappointment over not being able to buy cannabis on the first day.

READ MORE: https://foretvnews.com/canada-marijuana-stores-run-out-of-supplies-as-lineups-increase/
Re: Canada Marijuana Stores Run Out Of Supplies, As Lineups Increase (PHOTOS) by DFlyest: 8:01am On Oct 19, 2018
shocked
Re: Canada Marijuana Stores Run Out Of Supplies, As Lineups Increase (PHOTOS) by Fierce11: 8:13am On Oct 19, 2018
Canada cannabis shares: CANADA AND INVESTORS.. 35% BURNABOY AND WIZKID.. 65% ... Argue with your pillow case.
Re: Canada Marijuana Stores Run Out Of Supplies, As Lineups Increase (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 19, 2018
The first time I took marijuana I could read people's thoughts.

And everyone around me seemed to be colluding to harm me..

Apart from those the happiness it brought my heart can't be compared to non.

1 Like

Re: Canada Marijuana Stores Run Out Of Supplies, As Lineups Increase (PHOTOS) by dat9jaguy(m): 8:52am On Oct 19, 2018
Sowore is a guy ahead of his time.
This is the new agenda for the world,
legalization of marijuana.
Africans are yet to come to grips with the
gay craze now this.
Let's see how things play out in Africa in general
and Nigeria in particular.

#istandwithbuhari.
Re: Canada Marijuana Stores Run Out Of Supplies, As Lineups Increase (PHOTOS) by pacino26(m): 9:33am On Oct 19, 2018
This is a good platform for our highly revered Ibilo, Oshogbo and Sapele weed.

If any of the presidential candidate can permit the export of weed from Nigeria that person for my double vote. Economically, it's good for forex. Let NDLEA and NAFDAC be at the front burner if this abeg.

No be only crude and yam we go de export. Give em weed too. cool

(1) (Reply)

Governor Dies In Helicopter Crash / P.M Boris Johnson Gave A Statement In The House Of Commons: 19 October 2019 / US Vs Iran: Trump Threatens To Hit 52 Iranian Sites Over Threats To Attack Ameri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.