Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Udom Emmanuel Denies Buhari Summon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom Emmanuel Denies Buhari Summon (15891 Views)

Presidency Denies Buhari Being Part Óf Any Mago-mago / Intrigues As Adamawa Denies Buhari, APC Use Of Campaign Venue / Presidential Tribunal: Drama As Atiku Denies Buhari Use Of Video Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Udom Emmanuel Denies Buhari Summon by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:34am On Oct 19, 2018
*PRESS RELEASE*

*GOVERNOR UDOM EMMANUEL WAS NOT SUMMONED AT THE VILLA*

I have read some news articles circulating within the media space claiming that the Governor of Akwa Ibom state was summoned by President Buhari over billboard issues and alleged Highhandedness against the opposition.

This news item is very petty and pedestrian. In fact that the news is peddled by members of the APC shows their disrespect for the office of the President and its occupant. The presidency of any country is the nation’s top job, with an attendant very busy schedule. It is therefore very infantile to allege that the President of a country like Nigeria will summon a Governor, for the purpose of discussing billboard locations in a state.

The fact of the matter, is that His Excellency, Mr. Udom Emmanuel, Governor, Akwa Ibom State had requested an audience with the President to discuss important issues of the State, and the President had graciously granted the request. The purpose of the visit was strictly based on the above predicate, and had nothing to do with billboards or other such claptraps.

It is our earnest advice that members of the opposition party in Akwa Ibom should to try to separate politics from governance and not bring the exalted office of the President of the Republic into disrepute by pushing ludicrous and vile propaganda.

Signed : Ekerete Udoh, Chief Press Secretary / Senior Special Assistant, Media to Governor Udom Emmanuel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Denies Buhari Summon by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:36am On Oct 19, 2018
I don't know why APC in Akwa Ibom state will think that Buhari will stoop so so low to summon a hardworking Governor like Udom Emmanuel over ordinary billboard.

Courtesy: Meflyn Anwana, Special Assistant (Digital media) to Governor Udom Emmanuel

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Udom Emmanuel Denies Buhari Summon by Omeokachie: 9:01am On Oct 19, 2018
Summon?

What constitution gave him such powers?

Fake news everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Denies Buhari Summon by Vixlot: 9:06am On Oct 19, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
I don't know why APC in Akwa Ibom state will think that Buhari will stoop so so low to summon a hardworking Governor like Udom Emmanuel over ordinary billboard
Oga Tonye dragging FTC...

One thing everyone should understand is Under democracy one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule and both commonly succeed, and are right.

5 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Denies Buhari Summon by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:21am On Oct 19, 2018
Omeokachie:
Summon?

What constitution gave him such powers?

Fake news everywhere.
Their plan is to heat up the polity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Denies Buhari Summon by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:22am On Oct 19, 2018
Vixlot:

Oga Tonye dragging FTC...

One thing everyone should understand is Under democracy one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule and both commonly succeed, and are right.
To be candid, APC in Akwa Ibom state should hide their face in shame.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Udom Emmanuel Denies Buhari Summon by HappyNigerian: 9:23am On Oct 19, 2018
Who is Buhari to summon my Governor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Denies Buhari Summon by Omeokachie: 9:27am On Oct 19, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Their plan is to heat up the polity

No place for 'Hitler-like' behaviour in 2018.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Denies Buhari Summon by fedorahat: 9:35am On Oct 19, 2018
Funny and Useless thread.
Am outta here men.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Denies Buhari Summon by speedyGonzales: 9:40am On Oct 19, 2018
APC members in Akwa Ibom State are a special breed of scums that their IQ level reads "Null"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Denies Buhari Summon by HappyNigerian: 9:40am On Oct 19, 2018
fedorahat:
Funny and Useless thread. Am outta here men.
muh-muh
Re: Udom Emmanuel Denies Buhari Summon by HappyNigerian: 9:40am On Oct 19, 2018
fedorahat:
Funny and Useless thread. Am outta here men.
muh-muh
Re: Udom Emmanuel Denies Buhari Summon by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:44am On Oct 19, 2018
Omeokachie:

No place for 'Hitler-like' behaviour in 2018.
Exactly! I just don't know what is the problem of Godswill Akpabio sef. He should leave Udom alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Denies Buhari Summon by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:45am On Oct 19, 2018
speedyGonzales:
APC members in Akwa Ibom State are a special breed of scums that their IQ level reads "Null"
That's hate speech lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Denies Buhari Summon by speedyGonzales: 9:53am On Oct 19, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

That's hate speech lol

Oh no, the zombie Calvary going to python dance for me!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Make I go commot my drums come make this clowns dance for us ooo...
Re: Udom Emmanuel Denies Buhari Summon by Groovenaija360(m): 10:01am On Oct 19, 2018
Buhari dey use Fulani jazz to hold his zombies

Becareful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Denies Buhari Summon by able20(m): 10:01am On Oct 19, 2018
HappyNigerian:
Who is Buhari to summon my Governor?
Can you imagine?
Re: Udom Emmanuel Denies Buhari Summon by iammo(m): 10:02am On Oct 19, 2018
Almost everyone knows the meeting isn't about no billboards or campaign poster, as a matter of fact, it is about 2019 political survival and he had to come around with fayemi and bagudu to help him mediate. The moment EFCC froze akwa ibom state account for more than a week, it was clear buhari has a hold of udom by the balls

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Denies Buhari Summon by Atouke: 10:02am On Oct 19, 2018
The threats of war by Senator warsaw Akpabio and his minion against the state and the two people that were killed during the APC primaries in the state has been tabled directly before the president.

We dont want to hear tomorrow that the president was not aware of the warsaw senator and APC plans for violence in the state.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Denies Buhari Summon by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:02am On Oct 19, 2018
Buhari will issue decree 7 on you...

Wait
speedyGonzales:

Oh no, the zombie Calvary going to python dance for me!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Make I go commot my drums come make this clowns dance for us ooo...

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Denies Buhari Summon by Atouke: 10:03am On Oct 19, 2018
kiss
Re: Udom Emmanuel Denies Buhari Summon by jordyspices: 10:07am On Oct 19, 2018
Wonderful
Re: Udom Emmanuel Denies Buhari Summon by Iseedfuture(m): 10:11am On Oct 19, 2018
Lol
Re: Udom Emmanuel Denies Buhari Summon by fashrola(m): 10:11am On Oct 19, 2018
The rate of killings and violence has increased in the past few months in Akwa Ibom State (I don't wanna go into details)

Gov Udom Emmanuel is a peace loving man and he can not fold his arms and watch his state develop into a red-hot zone, hence the need to seek for PMB's audience to inform his soldiers to thread carefully and sheath their swords...

If you live in Uyo, You will DISCOVER that the opposition party are given an equal rights to erect their billboards in the city, given full rights and permission to use the sport facility for their campaigns and what-not..

The propaganda initiated by the opposition party in the state is getting out of hand and there's need to put them in check to avoid heating up the polity.

Akwa Ibom is one of the peaceful state in the nation and the governor would not sit down and fold his arm and watch it taken over by miscreants and thugs which will deter and decelerate the growth of the state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Denies Buhari Summon by JerryJJZ(m): 10:11am On Oct 19, 2018
Gov Udom Emmanuel is one of the governors from the opposition I have great respect for. I love his auction. Despite not being a Buharist, he deserve some accolades
Re: Udom Emmanuel Denies Buhari Summon by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 19, 2018
i bet this was peddled by PDP supporters not APC. Those ones in the habit of peddling fake news to project the president as being tyrannical.

4 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Denies Buhari Summon by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:16am On Oct 19, 2018
silastemplar:
i bet this was peddled by PDP supporters not APC. Those ones in the habit of peddling fake news to project the president as being tyrannical.
seriously? PDP supporters?
Re: Udom Emmanuel Denies Buhari Summon by Olukat(m): 10:30am On Oct 19, 2018
shocked The Warsaw War mongers spreading false stories.
Akwa Ibom is a functional state than the cadaverous state of the APC lipsrsealed
Re: Udom Emmanuel Denies Buhari Summon by Doerstech(m): 10:36am On Oct 19, 2018
Summon kwa for a sitting governor?
Re: Udom Emmanuel Denies Buhari Summon by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 19, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
seriously? PDP supporters?
yes PDP supporters.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal / Jonathan, Council Of States To Discuss Poll Shift On Thursday / Fela Durotoye Rants About Postponement Of Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.