Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Teddylicious: Chisom Okprara Suffering From Depression (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teddylicious: Chisom Okprara Suffering From Depression (Photos) (43785 Views)

Meet Chisom Onyeke 'Jay Synths', The Record Producer Behind Teni's Hit "Case" / Bolanle Ninalowo And The Oguike Sisters, Chisom, Chidinma, Chinenye Pose Togethe / Chisom Oguike, Chidinma Oguike & Chinenye Oguike: Biography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teddylicious: Chisom Okprara Suffering From Depression (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Depression is a thing of the mind ...not until you are ready to address the issues of your mind then you will remain on that spot...

As par why you think God never heals you of it ...this is because you have to renew your mind first to be in line with your spirit, work on your mind, you thought patterns let them be in line with your spirit cos God is a spirit and will can only connect with him with our spirit but our mind must be in tune with our spirit ...

I will recommend this book for you it works wonders for me when I was faced with similar challenge and read over and over again until yout get your desired result..read with understanding.

"Battle field of the mind" ...By Joyce Mayer

And you will never know depression again ...peace.
Mtcheew
Re: Teddylicious: Chisom Okprara Suffering From Depression (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
Depression jokes aren't funny. There's nothing self inflicted about depression. Continue making jest of people with depression until it happens to you or your loved ones.Google serolin or something like that

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teddylicious: Chisom Okprara Suffering From Depression (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: Teddylicious: Chisom Okprara Suffering From Depression (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
victorian:
Stop moving with the wrong crowd.
Change your friends if they can't add value to your life, withdraw from any negative thinking family members and appreciate the little things u have and finally love yourself.

God has tried his best in creating a beautiful creature with what am seeing up there.
stop misusing the word engineer! angry
You always disgrace our noble profession by calling the wrong people that.
Much regards,thanks.
Re: Teddylicious: Chisom Okprara Suffering From Depression (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is not fair to our God.
God answers everyone.

Just like in the case of Daniel,
Angel Gabriel was sent but the Prince of Persia prevented him

Angel Gabriel was sent to rescue Daniel because he made effort to pray. But that young chick has made.enough effort.

(Daniel 10:13)

Maybe the angel that was sent to her rescue absconded because of her fallen boobs.
Re: Teddylicious: Chisom Okprara Suffering From Depression (Photos) by idonhammer: 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
Stop living a fake life by pretending to have what you don't have and pretending to be who you are not. I assure you, you will be fine.
Re: Teddylicious: Chisom Okprara Suffering From Depression (Photos) by sherif4owo(m): 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
haywire07:
When you are contented with what you have, depression will run away.

All you need to do is engage in whatever makes you happy , don't expect everyone to like you, do your thing ...and you will forget about depression

God bless you bro
Re: Teddylicious: Chisom Okprara Suffering From Depression (Photos) by chris51(f): 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
She doesn't look like someone suffering from deppresion.
Re: Teddylicious: Chisom Okprara Suffering From Depression (Photos) by chris51(f): 12:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
chris51:
She doesn't look like someone suffering from deppresion.
Re: Teddylicious: Chisom Okprara Suffering From Depression (Photos) by beautyhd: 12:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God answers everyone.

Angel Gabriel was sent but the Prince of Persia prevented him.

Maybe the angel that was sent to her rescue absconded because of her fallen boobs.

You were making sense until you stopped making sense.
Re: Teddylicious: Chisom Okprara Suffering From Depression (Photos) by Biodup: 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
you can only overcome depression through constant study of word of God and self determination. I overcame my few weeks ago. begin to see life in difference way and let go negative thought

1 Like

Re: Teddylicious: Chisom Okprara Suffering From Depression (Photos) by tsharp(m): 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
Stay off social media.
Re: Teddylicious: Chisom Okprara Suffering From Depression (Photos) by kygo(m): 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
abeggi...All na stunts..if I tell you wetin people dey go through when..abeg couple yourself
Re: Teddylicious: Chisom Okprara Suffering From Depression (Photos) by SarakiBukola: 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
Ganzagangan:
Yanmnnniriiii akpuish attention seeker.

Mscheeew.

We are not hearing from the hunchback albino again less relevant you.

grin grin

I like Gabriel004 and your posts wink Thumbs up, guys grin
Re: Teddylicious: Chisom Okprara Suffering From Depression (Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
This lady has over 200k followers on Instagram
Re: Teddylicious: Chisom Okprara Suffering From Depression (Photos) by SpaceAngel: 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
Simple, go hospital. I believe that we have psychologist and psychiatric doctors around.
Re: Teddylicious: Chisom Okprara Suffering From Depression (Photos) by bikefab(m): 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
The case of depression is not an easy one. I've been there. You and only you has the ability to heal urself. Take courage.
Re: Teddylicious: Chisom Okprara Suffering From Depression (Photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
Some people misplace boredom as depression.
Re: Teddylicious: Chisom Okprara Suffering From Depression (Photos) by Dinho20(m): 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
YOU CANNOT SERVE TWO MASTERS AT THE SAME TIME.
EITHER YOU HATE ONE OR YOU LOVE ONE.
YOU CANNOT SERVE GOD AND MAMMY WATER AT THE SAME TIME.
BE DEVOTED TO ONE AND BE HEALED COMPLETELY.

Re: Teddylicious: Chisom Okprara Suffering From Depression (Photos) by SignatureNG(f): 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
Get help
Re: Teddylicious: Chisom Okprara Suffering From Depression (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
which doctor diagnosed her with depression? People with depression are not ussually Aware that they are depressed..

Attention seeking Olosho! maybe if she stops posting her nakid pictures on social media and cover up more her self diagnosed depression will go away.
Re: Teddylicious: Chisom Okprara Suffering From Depression (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
radiokilla:
Some people misplace boredom as depression.
imagine their foolishness. grin with their self diagnosed So called depression.
Re: Teddylicious: Chisom Okprara Suffering From Depression (Photos) by thugmansion(m): 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
Everybody is now depressed in 9ja. You people must take it to a different level.
Re: Teddylicious: Chisom Okprara Suffering From Depression (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
Mklanceee:
depression are self inflicted. only you can heal yourself of depression
Bullocks of the highest order
Re: Teddylicious: Chisom Okprara Suffering From Depression (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
If you want to trend in nigeria on social media, just claim you have depression on social media. grin
Re: Teddylicious: Chisom Okprara Suffering From Depression (Photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
MissRaine69:
it is my opinion. no one needs you to agree
Re: Teddylicious: Chisom Okprara Suffering From Depression (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
MissRaine69:
Re: Teddylicious: Chisom Okprara Suffering From Depression (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
MissRaine69:
Re: Teddylicious: Chisom Okprara Suffering From Depression (Photos) by Dollabiz: 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2018
smiley
Re: Teddylicious: Chisom Okprara Suffering From Depression (Photos) by chisani(m): 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
No doubt, depression is real. Try staying positive and been optimistic. There is hope in our future.
Re: Teddylicious: Chisom Okprara Suffering From Depression (Photos) by maursatt: 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
Share your love with an opposite sex, because love can bring depression and also heal depression.
Re: Teddylicious: Chisom Okprara Suffering From Depression (Photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God answers everyone.

Angel Gabriel was sent but the Prince of Persia prevented him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot / Miyonse, Soma And Busty Female Fan Pictured / Yul Edochie, Walter Anga, Ken Erics, Labista, Sylvester Madu, Jr Pope (throwback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.