Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot (43791 Views)

Angela Okorie Marries Desmond 'Chuchu' In A Beach Wedding (Pictures) / Nwele Michael Chukwudi 'Chuchu' Tattoos Angela Okorie’s Face On His Body / Meet Desmond Chuchu: Angela Okorie’s Fiance’s Identity Unveiled In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
Angela Okorie Slams Kemi Olunloyo, Uche Maduagwu Over Fake News

Popular Nollywood actress Angela Okorie has finally broken her silence over the alleged videos and photos which came out with her new boyfriend, Reports.

Recall that some photos and videos popped on social media about the supposed beach wedding of Nollywood actress and her new boyfriend.

From The Information Reaching Desk, The actress has finally come out to address the rumors saying that it was never a beach wedding.

In a post sighted By on the Instagram page of the actress, she stated emphatically that she is not married and the videos and photos that popped up online were just excerpts of a music video titled “Baby Chuchu”.

In a lengthy caption As Obtained By :

She wrote;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7_m3zTBUGo

You see why I said some of you need Your brain examined �‍♂️��‍♀️
I wanted a wedding musical video shoot , and I achieved it ��
You guys took up the story
And that shows how incompetent
You are with ur job ,
when I was shot at the expense of my life y’all turned
The story I snatched someone’s
Husband ������
Stella even said weavon covered the pellets from entering my head,
Even as they saw the pellets being removed she even was calling one of dem friend enemy at that Time to tell me to stop writing on my page , cos they want me dead by all coast , Una be God?
Ndiara ���
Instead of praying for me not to die,
Rather dem haters started showing their incompetent skills, even b4 b4 friend enemies said is karma ������������� chaiii Angela you don suffer for this world sha ,
Don’t forget am still an actor
An artistic director, Model ,
Writer, and a musician , pls what do you expect from someone who have spent all this years practicing and doing all that and still getting it , those who have worked with me knows how passionate I am when it comes to my Jobs ,what I do is to bring a story To reality , it’s a make believe, Don’t get it twisted ooo
word people as usual carried the fake gist as they were instructed, without finding out the real source well thank you for the wishes ooo
just look at ��‍♀️�‍♀️���
very senseless and unprofessional� , talking about What they don’t know with so much confidence ��
Oh well I got all your ur messages
and Guys it’s a musical video shoot
“Baby chuchu “ That was a strategy for the song, Not my wedding madam &oga do ur findings well , same way some1 paid you madam to write story about I and the Gambian president, you did ��‍♀️
Meanwhile there was nothing like that, then I went on background check on you to find out all I needed to know.
With all due respect
Next time do a proper investigation
B4 putting up a story out there�
I am not married ,it’s a movie
To be continued
Am going to be showing the makings from time to time
Thanks guys I appreciate all the compliments anyway ���‍♀️�‍♀️
Next is my album loading
#bursteverywherealbum
Cheers �to my real fans
August 17th loading .

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDqHNEJjBdK/?igshid=xxb8myr33ivd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by SAMBARRY: 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
grin

Abi kasala Don burst she quickly change the narrative? grin

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by internationalman(m): 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
She just realized the guy is not as rich as he made her believe..

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
Is like she's older than the guy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by Vyzz: 6:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Is like she's older than the guy

She looks older...

Ok

When will u marry...
Until ur Bobby touch wey no an wan collect

5 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by politicsng: 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
This just shows the extent of the fakeness of the lives of these people

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by money121(m): 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ok
Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by WandaMaximoff: 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
Why did she wait till she's done enjoying the attention before debunking the story?

undecided

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by Exonerate1(m): 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
ForeThinker:
You think attention is love, and that’s why you suffer so deeply.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by femmyapson(m): 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
WandaMaximoff:
Why did she wait till she's done enjoying the attention before debunking the story?

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by femmyapson(m): 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
Exonerate1:
D
E F G H

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by pretydiva(f): 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
OK. Madam we have heard
Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by Incandescent(m): 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
Wetin concern us

3 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by godwinkessi: 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
Jsn
Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by GboyegaD(m): 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
Whether na marry she marry abi na video shoot, how dat one take affect garri price for market? Truth is many of our bloggers do not investigate stories before they share them. They just caption them based on their thoughts.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by Kendumazy(m): 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
Lol
Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by Exonerate1(m): 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
femmyapson:

E F G H

grin

Wetin man go do.

2 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by naturefellow(m): 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
WandaMaximoff:

undecided
scam romance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by Roinews: 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
She also capitalised on it to sell the song and music video. Why complaining now?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by Neddstark: 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
Attention seekers united.
So this woman actually faked an attack on her car, where she said she got shot in the skull all in the name of attention. Her case is notorious.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ike Likes Tacha’s Post That Shaded Mercy / Yul Edochie, Walter Anga, Ken Erics, Labista, Sylvester Madu, Jr Pope (throwback / Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.