Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Angry Plateau Youths Turn LG Secretariat To Cooking Spot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Plateau Youths Turn LG Secretariat To Cooking Spot (25621 Views)

Imo Youths Turn Out En Masse To Get Thier PVC (Photos, Video) / Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) / Youths Turn The Oshodi-apapa Expressway By Cele Bus Stop To Football Pitch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Plateau Youths Turn LG Secretariat To Cooking Spot by NAIRALAND2153: 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
grin grin grin said its cooking spot lmao
Re: Angry Plateau Youths Turn LG Secretariat To Cooking Spot by chuckjonesbaba(m): 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2018
jbnote:

GET WEBSITE FOR YOUR NGO/NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION FOR N19,999

World-class call-to-action Charity Website You Cant Get ANYWHERE Else!!!

Each non-profit organization exists for a certain purpose. Website visitors who are not familiar with the organization should be able to quickly get an idea of the purpose when visiting the site for the first time. Ideally the homepage alone will give visitors a basic idea of what the organization does, and then maybe a more detail description of the purpose is provided on a separate page.

We want to support NGOs that truly and genuinely strive to create a better the world, reduce poverty, increase school enrolment, save lives, reduce infant and mortality rates and help the less fortunate.

NGO WEBSITE FEATURES

• 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
• Beautiful Crafted NGO-focused Website with Solid SEO
• Logo Design for your NGO
• Blog on your Website
• Basic Digital Media Management and Marketing Training
• Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
• Free Website Maintenance for 1 Year!
• Plus Much More!

Why don't you contact us now and turn your website into a Shopping destination?
smiley smiley smiley smiley

Kudos my man.. I tried this in Naija for almost 8 years. Wrecked my life but continue pushing your designs and concepts are awesome.
Re: Angry Plateau Youths Turn LG Secretariat To Cooking Spot by springtech(m): 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hmnnnnnnn.

See my place of primary assignment in 2006.

Langtang North the acclaimed home of generals.
A land with at least one military personnel in a family.
A land that produced the likes of JT Useni, the great Solomon Lar, Gen Domkat Bali, Gen Dongoyaro, etc.
A tale of a land that is supposed to be flowing with milk and honey but ends us flowing with Kunu and Burukutu.

While I served there, I was only fortunate to see a candle -like NEPA light just once and it lasted for less than 3 hrs.

However I must say, the Lord blessed me in the land.

#Allowances from FG
#Allowances from LG
#Allowances from INEC engagements, such that I became a machinery deployed to nooks and cranies of the land for a speedy Inec voters registration.
#Allowances from Omega computers
#The birth of springtech, duely registered. Made some cash
#Employment generation
#Turned down an MTN Job offer while in the land

Chaiiiii, glory be to Jesus for how far he has taken us.
Re: Angry Plateau Youths Turn LG Secretariat To Cooking Spot by Dollabiz: 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
smiley smiley
Re: Angry Plateau Youths Turn LG Secretariat To Cooking Spot by Billygee2u: 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
Mklanceee:
clear signs that buhari should be packing his luggage. all the youths in this country who are reasonable are against him . he has lost his popularity even in the north. the only supporters he has among the youth now are his � cows on niaraland
and useless BMC
Re: Angry Plateau Youths Turn LG Secretariat To Cooking Spot by Neoteny(m): 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
They're probably cooking human beings, the cannibals.
Re: Angry Plateau Youths Turn LG Secretariat To Cooking Spot by PHILipu1(m): 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
Mklanceee:
clear signs that buhari should be packing his luggage. all the youths in this country who are reasonable are against him . he has lost his popularity even in the north. the only supporters he has among the youth now are his � cows on niaraland
Lol.
You will get heart attack because of hate.
How many youths do you see there?
Are this all the youths in the north to make you feel that Buhari has lost the youths in the north?

Re: Angry Plateau Youths Turn LG Secretariat To Cooking Spot by Job2004: 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
An election that both the Governor and the deputy clearly lost their LGAs. It's game over for the Mistaken APC on the plateau and in Nigeria.
Lalong cannot win next year, let them bring the entire Nigerian military to plateau state, they will never succeed

1 Like

Re: Angry Plateau Youths Turn LG Secretariat To Cooking Spot by Marvis4real(f): 2:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
yea, that's Langtang North. I served there.
Re: Angry Plateau Youths Turn LG Secretariat To Cooking Spot by Neocotez(m): 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
E dey happen

Re: Angry Plateau Youths Turn LG Secretariat To Cooking Spot by Eserise1(m): 3:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
Eserise1:
Pleatu should just follow suite as Benue Apc cannot work in that state , everyone knows what i'm saying if u look properly
Re: Angry Plateau Youths Turn LG Secretariat To Cooking Spot by Mryacks: 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
thesolutions:
Lalong should have appointed new transition chairmen if he wanted to replace the ones already in place instead of disgracing himself and APC in this thing he called election. He has shown clearly that he is a true APC blood.

Agreed. Shame of an election

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gumi: The Role Obasanjo & I Played In The Release Of 27 Afaka Students / Ondo Elections : "Rig And Die " - OPC Threatens Federal Government / Dino Melaye Storms Olamaboro And Omala LGA In Kogi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.