Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,645 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

If PMB Refuses To Step Down After Defeat Will Give Him The Gbagbo Treatment- FFK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If PMB Refuses To Step Down After Defeat Will Give Him The Gbagbo Treatment- FFK (22769 Views)

Senate President: Tambuwal, Orji Uzor Kalu Visit Yari After Defeat / If PMB Wins, What Would Be Your Immediate Reaction / "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If PMB Refuses To Step Down After Defeat Will Give Him The Gbagbo Treatment- FFK by oyetunder(m): 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
CilicMarin:
He is just entertaining the brainless ipob miscreants. grin grin
the idiot said 'we'... I wonder where he gathered people to make that we in his empty statement. A noisy parrot that cannot stand when he hears the sound of a banger.
Re: If PMB Refuses To Step Down After Defeat Will Give Him The Gbagbo Treatment- FFK by Cdec(m): 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
Let's watch and see then!

IQ Express Nigeria Limited has been awarded a distributorship contract by FDK Corporation, the world largest manufacturer of Ni-MH batteries. The contract makes the company the ONLY distributor of Fujitsu consumer battery products in Nigeria and sub Saharan Africa. We are in need of distributors in Nigeria, South Africa and Ghana. interested persons should contact us on +234 7039458560 or send an email to emeka.nze@iqexpress.co.uk
Re: If PMB Refuses To Step Down After Defeat Will Give Him The Gbagbo Treatment- FFK by duscollins: 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
I can only imagine what will happen to the middle belt/ north central states if Buhari wins 2019..... it's better not imagined.

All the killings witnessed so far is a preamble to what is to come. Till date no fulani hersdman has been arrested and prosecuted.

Ejecting Buhari from Aso Rock is now a patriotic call.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If PMB Refuses To Step Down After Defeat Will Give Him The Gbagbo Treatment- FFK by duscollins: 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
I can only imagine what will happen to the middle belt/ north central states if Buhari wins 2019..... it's better not imagined.

All the killings witnessed so far is a preamble to what is to come. Till date no fulani hersdman have been arrested and prosecuted.

Ejecting Buhari from Aso Rock is now a patriotic call.
Re: If PMB Refuses To Step Down After Defeat Will Give Him The Gbagbo Treatment- FFK by Antoeni(m): 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
Its so Pathetic that FFK will Always remain stupid.

1 Like

Re: If PMB Refuses To Step Down After Defeat Will Give Him The Gbagbo Treatment- FFK by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
MeanChris:

The same intels that your lord and personal savior Tinubu owns more than 30% of

You people have no shame

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/01/31/npa-gives-atiku-tinubus-intels-two-weeks-pay-48m/amp/

I would love that when Buhari enters second term, He'll start investigations on Tinubu. All looters of our national treasury should be brought to books
But Atiku had a 17% stake on Intels and sold from that to Tinubu, how does that make up to 30%?
U people always accept any news against others while shouting fake when it has to do with those u support, same with those Buhari and APC supporters.

When I see how u people behave in this forum, my conclusion is that Nigeria's major problem is the youths.

2 Likes

Re: If PMB Refuses To Step Down After Defeat Will Give Him The Gbagbo Treatment- FFK by wazirmichika1(m): 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
Haba na his father's house be?
So how will he do such mistake for his live
Nigeria go hearing am that
Time
ATIKU 2019

1 Like

Re: If PMB Refuses To Step Down After Defeat Will Give Him The Gbagbo Treatment- FFK by Amah70: 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
adem30:
You never win, you don dey dream.

This Ipob saviour self
You APC people have now turned PDP to become IPOB, what a crooked way for APC to campaign for Buhari's re-election.
Re: If PMB Refuses To Step Down After Defeat Will Give Him The Gbagbo Treatment- FFK by rock003: 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
sarrki:
Fani your father Fani power was a traitor

You have taken over from him

We will deal with you thouroughly

You hail Obi and Atiku

Insult our own son

Coz of puna or what ?

You've lost your sense of reasoning. So, he should support or oppose based on tribe? Your mindset is backward. Shame on you
Re: If PMB Refuses To Step Down After Defeat Will Give Him The Gbagbo Treatment- FFK by GSA01: 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nigerians should be beyond this by now. How can FFK continue lying and people still believe him! If Buhari loses the 2019 election he will surely hand over, tweets like this are just heating up the polity unnecessary.
Re: If PMB Refuses To Step Down After Defeat Will Give Him The Gbagbo Treatment- FFK by AnanseK(m): 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
The mad man again. Who told him that Buhari will be defeated? Certainly not by Atiku who is well known to the electorate.
Enjoy the ATIKULOOT for the next 3 months anyway.
Re: If PMB Refuses To Step Down After Defeat Will Give Him The Gbagbo Treatment- FFK by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
CilicMarin:
He is just entertaining the brainless ipob miscreants. grin grin
oduduwas are really cursed... it's evident in your conduct.
Re: If PMB Refuses To Step Down After Defeat Will Give Him The Gbagbo Treatment- FFK by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
grin
Re: If PMB Refuses To Step Down After Defeat Will Give Him The Gbagbo Treatment- FFK by Grayxme: 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
This man is funny, he already believes Atiku will come out victorious ahead of the working president, the president is a man of integrity who won through a free and fair election, i see no reason why he wants to drag the name of the president to the mud with such statement.
Re: If PMB Refuses To Step Down After Defeat Will Give Him The Gbagbo Treatment- FFK by Hassan88(m): 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
Kingosytex:
his case will be worse than that of gbagbo, the innocent blood of those killed by buhari's herdsmen will forever cry against him
think, think and think b4 u blurt out words that will hurt u.
Re: If PMB Refuses To Step Down After Defeat Will Give Him The Gbagbo Treatment- FFK by Otunba2004(m): 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
GBAREN:
[s][/s]

Guy show some respect, you guys dont go around insulting people just because you both are on the same forum, you guys need to really grow up and up your game, you want PMB to come back then sell him, sell your candidate, I notice most APC supporters are just good at insulting people, try and sell your PMB, convince people make them see reasons why he should go back, bullying people will not attracted them to your candidate.

And most of all show some respect
they can't sell pmb walahi bcoz their gods doesn't have any achievement to show what they can do is to use their left and right hand for insulting people don't you see kiyamo on channel television, that's their altitude although I can't blame them it's a turf job to defend their lifeless president,, e Pele, e ku oshi, e ku iranu
Re: If PMB Refuses To Step Down After Defeat Will Give Him The Gbagbo Treatment- FFK by leisuretym: 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
sarrki:
Fani your father Fani power was a traitor

You have taken over from him

We will deal with you thouroughly

You hail Obi and Atiku

Insult our own son

Coz of puna or what ?

shut up! if not for quota system, you for fit talk?
when your governor don steal fund meant for education, use your brain

1 Like

Re: If PMB Refuses To Step Down After Defeat Will Give Him The Gbagbo Treatment- FFK by leisuretym: 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
sarrki governor

Re: If PMB Refuses To Step Down After Defeat Will Give Him The Gbagbo Treatment- FFK by ceeceeco: 6:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
In Atiku's case, I don't care about the rumour of him being corrupt, all I care is change. I will like to see his performance in Government, & if he under-performs, then he should be voted out. The truth is that, Buhari failed, so we just have to give another person a chance so we can see what he/she has to offer. We keep trying, don't be biased, don't be sentimental. Nobody is supposed to be allowed to be the president for more than one tenure if he/she fails to perform; that should be the case. perhaps, one can be corrupt and still perform, it's very possible. We need someone who's more presentable, intelligent, fluent and healthy. We need a president we can be proud of, not one that will be mocked. please we need to be sensible for once. The problem with all of us is that nobody cares. we the masses don't care, so how will the Government care?

1 Like

Re: If PMB Refuses To Step Down After Defeat Will Give Him The Gbagbo Treatment- FFK by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
SPOT-ON!
Re: If PMB Refuses To Step Down After Defeat Will Give Him The Gbagbo Treatment- FFK by benitwater(m): 7:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
sarrki:
To those that boastfully proclaim that after Buhari has been defeated he will not step down for Atiku I say this: if he refuses to go we will march on the Villa, enter his bedroom, give him the Gbagbo treatment and send him to the ICC to answer for his many crimes against humanity.

https://www.facebook.com/62188827209/posts/10156822103687210/

Yes,if he loses the election
Re: If PMB Refuses To Step Down After Defeat Will Give Him The Gbagbo Treatment- FFK by Billygee2u: 12:45am On Oct 20, 2018
Kingosytex:
his case will be worse than that of gbagbo, the innocent blood of those killed by buhari's herdsmen will forever cry against him
Re: If PMB Refuses To Step Down After Defeat Will Give Him The Gbagbo Treatment- FFK by Billygee2u: 12:46am On Oct 20, 2018
SarkinYarki:
I know Buhari will never relinquish power honourably but God Almighty will give him a resounding disgrace that will be a deterrent to any future tyrant

1 Like

Re: If PMB Refuses To Step Down After Defeat Will Give Him The Gbagbo Treatment- FFK by Justice310: 1:31am On Oct 20, 2018
sarrki:

Sharap women leader of pdp

You spend most of your time online

Your boyfriend if you have one must be a patient dude

Do you know nothing good will ever come out of pdp online miscreants?pdp
Hide your face, Ole oni jekuje.
Re: If PMB Refuses To Step Down After Defeat Will Give Him The Gbagbo Treatment- FFK by Splasshhh(f): 8:30am On Oct 20, 2018
undecided
Re: If PMB Refuses To Step Down After Defeat Will Give Him The Gbagbo Treatment- FFK by Koralords: 9:07am On Oct 20, 2018
Only if you and those your fine daughters in the uk would join the protest am in
Re: If PMB Refuses To Step Down After Defeat Will Give Him The Gbagbo Treatment- FFK by simplesearch: 1:10pm On Oct 20, 2018
Fani Fani, Kai this Fani of a man, just too garrulously loquacious!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? / Nura Aliyu Batsari: Ganduje Gifts Katsina Trekker N500k, Hajj Seat, Laptop / Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.