Stats: 3,150,627 members, 7,809,338 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

If PMB Wins, What Would Be Your Immediate Reaction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If PMB Wins, What Would Be Your Immediate Reaction (1770 Views)

As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy / "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" / If PMB Refuses To Step Down After Defeat Will Give Him The Gbagbo Treatment- FFK (2) (3) (4)

If PMB Wins, What Would Be Your Immediate Reaction by DayDreamer05(m): 11:06am On Feb 19, 2019
If he wins, I will start processing my visa, I can't stand a cattle-rearer that sees human lives as animals.

I don't mind migrating to Libya.

I stand with a competent leader.

I Have Spoken - Daydreamer05
Re: If PMB Wins, What Would Be Your Immediate Reaction by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:08am On Feb 19, 2019
Congratulations to whoever wins

Re: If PMB Wins, What Would Be Your Immediate Reaction by hypertension(m): 11:11am On Feb 19, 2019
DayDreamer05:
If he wins, I will start processing my visa, I can't stand a cattle-rearer that sees human lives as animals.

Would be terrible having him at the affairs of the country. i have no choice but to support the dullard
Re: If PMB Wins, What Would Be Your Immediate Reaction by gidgiddy: 11:16am On Feb 19, 2019
I would be very happy because I know he is going to destroy Nigeria

As a Biafran supporter, I hope he wins, Nigeria will not survive another 4 years under him

Re: If PMB Wins, What Would Be Your Immediate Reaction by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 19, 2019
DayDreamer05:

It has gotten to a point of no return. Nigeria is broken. You can't build a dream in a place with no permanent future.

On a lighter note, have you considered arms trading? Civil war is a business opportunity. Human trafficking too.
Re: If PMB Wins, What Would Be Your Immediate Reaction by ProWalker: 11:17am On Feb 19, 2019
Jubilation

Re: If PMB Wins, What Would Be Your Immediate Reaction by Fesomu(m): 11:18am On Feb 19, 2019
How Fayose go take survive till 2023

Re: If PMB Wins, What Would Be Your Immediate Reaction by ProWalker: 11:18am On Feb 19, 2019
DayDreamer05:

I think you should start processing that your visa out of nigeria now.

No room for lazy youths that want money without work

Re: If PMB Wins, What Would Be Your Immediate Reaction by Joshmodest(m): 11:27am On Feb 19, 2019
My first reaction will be to check the number no of his voters...and know the actual number of foolish , senseless , sheepish , clueless , mentally unstable and ill meaning people we have in this country....
Cos buhari will destroy this country, and all his supporters will be so regretful they voted him...
The kind recession that will hit them , they will not be able to withstand it , no be curse !!!
I pray all those who kicked against a second term for lifeless, will not be affected by the recession , killings , terrorism , Nepotism , poverty and stagnation that buhari will bring !!

Re: If PMB Wins, What Would Be Your Immediate Reaction by Atiku4betaNaija: 11:29am On Feb 19, 2019
Nigeria must work for all Nigerians! By voting out the government and leadership that is so rudderless, its blames everyone and everything else without ever taking responsibility, the restoration begins!

#BetterNigeriaWithAtikuAgueroAbubakar.
Re: If PMB Wins, What Would Be Your Immediate Reaction by helinues: 11:29am On Feb 19, 2019
Celebrations already started..

To those who wan relocate, dont worry, we will raise funds for you on NL

Re: If PMB Wins, What Would Be Your Immediate Reaction by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 11:34am On Feb 19, 2019
i will continue my work like nothing happened, while i work on my visa. God willing, i will leave this country for apc and their zombies

Re: If PMB Wins, What Would Be Your Immediate Reaction by Chukwurah003: 11:52am On Feb 19, 2019
I would have renewed hope in Nigeria. If Atiku were to win I would pack my bags and leave because Nigeria would be doomed.

Re: If PMB Wins, What Would Be Your Immediate Reaction by Igwe9(m): 11:55am On Feb 19, 2019
Fesomu:
think about yourself, Fayose may decide to decamp or go on exile but you, you will be faced with the biggest regret of your life
Re: If PMB Wins, What Would Be Your Immediate Reaction by Igwe9(m): 11:57am On Feb 19, 2019
ProWalker:

I think you should start processing that your visa out of nigeria now.

No room for lazy youths that want money without work
you are getting it wrong, nothing like an enabling environment.
Re: If PMB Wins, What Would Be Your Immediate Reaction by kally32(m): 11:57am On Feb 19, 2019
He promised change without defining it. Now he is taking Nigeria to the next level of that change. Selfish people benefiting from the government want it continued as well as most bigoted and fanatical Muslims. Buhari/APC is encouraging this negative trend. A sane Nigerian should be concerned about this. Is integrity the only requirement for leadership? love for a president does not amount to patriotism. May God bless every patriotic Nigerian!

Re: If PMB Wins, What Would Be Your Immediate Reaction by DrGoodman: 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
gidgiddy:

As a Biafran supporter, I hope he wins, Nigeria will not survive another 4 years under him

True.
Re: If PMB Wins, What Would Be Your Immediate Reaction by penplus: 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
I'm a Nigerian, so I won't run away from my dear country

But my prayer for those who help put him there (if it happens)...is that GOD will turn all Buhari's evil plans on their heads. Let them carry their load.

For those of us who are against this oppressive government..we go dey prosper dey go in JESUS NAME...No shaking. It will be a win win for us.

Re: If PMB Wins, What Would Be Your Immediate Reaction by ProWalker: 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
Igwe9:

you are getting it wrong, nothing like an enabling environment.

Which enabling environment that was there in sixteen years that is no longer there.

The truth is you some of you young people want things the easy way
Re: If PMB Wins, What Would Be Your Immediate Reaction by rainylad(f): 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
i will continue my work like nothing happened, while i work on my visa. God willing, i will leave this country for apc and their zombies

Spot on and same here.
Re: If PMB Wins, What Would Be Your Immediate Reaction by lagdmark(m): 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
Fesomu:
Fayose will surely survive the next 40 years plus but Bubu is almost gone on semi-final.
Re: If PMB Wins, What Would Be Your Immediate Reaction by worworbabe: 12:17pm On Feb 19, 2019
It would be celebration galore for me and my family.

Nigeria is going through a trying period but that doesn't mean that we will go back to the old ways of sharing our collective wealth instead of building for the tomorrow.

The Youths need a rethink. The likes of Atiku and Saraki don't have your interest at heart. They are only for what they will eat and for personal interest.

Think of your children and their tomorrow.

Think!!

Re: If PMB Wins, What Would Be Your Immediate Reaction by chemgee: 12:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
Joshmodest:

I pray all those who kicked against a second term for lifeless, will not be affected by the recession , killings , terrorism , Nepotism , poverty and stagnation that buhari will bring !!
in as much as I feel your pain:
1. when Rain falls, it doesn't select APC/PDP/tribe/religion. everyone gets soaked except the few privileged with shelter(the elites)... Na all of us go suffer am.
2. I am 100% sure we have more idiots and slaves who extols poverty than people yearning for change... buhari just need to say the word "fighting corruption" & they fall in line.
3. I wish buhari wins though... Nigerians always learn the hard way, we ain't seen suffering yet

Re: If PMB Wins, What Would Be Your Immediate Reaction by Caseless: 1:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
Me:

Re: If PMB Wins, What Would Be Your Immediate Reaction by Fesomu(m): 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
Igwe9:

think about yourself, Fayose may decide to decamp or go on exile but you, you will be faced with the biggest regret of your life
dont worry about me, I go dey alright... you nko wailer?
Re: If PMB Wins, What Would Be Your Immediate Reaction by imam07: 1:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
gidgiddy:

The same thing u said when gej lost in 2015
Re: If PMB Wins, What Would Be Your Immediate Reaction by Stargurl20(f): 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
Alhamdulilah
Re: If PMB Wins, What Would Be Your Immediate Reaction by wilzy1: 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
I don't think I have because what I see is Buhari on is way back to Daura after Atiku has WON the election.....
Re: If PMB Wins, What Would Be Your Immediate Reaction by udemzyudex(m): 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2019
I'll wake up from my dream.
Re: If PMB Wins, What Would Be Your Immediate Reaction by Teibaba(m): 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
Wake up from d nightmare of course
Re: If PMB Wins, What Would Be Your Immediate Reaction by gidgiddy: 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
imam07:
The same thing u said when gej lost in 2015

And he did a very good job of destroying Nigeria, 20 million jobs lost, unemployment at 24%, Naira lost a third of its value and Nigeria has become poverty capital of the world.

Never has Nigeria been this divided since the end of the war. So if Buhari should win, I have no doubt he will destroy Nigeria and me and my fellow Igbos can finally have our separate country
Re: If PMB Wins, What Would Be Your Immediate Reaction by DayDreamer05(m): 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
gidgiddy:

I know you are joking, man

Buhari Critic, Timi Frank Buys A Dubai Home / "Ibidun Ighodalo Death Is Murder Not Suicide" - Kemi Olunloyo / US Navy Awards Nigerian Man for His Exemplary Accountability